Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meryl Streep, 7/22/2016, am
Dreamed I am on a movie set with Meryl Streep. She is sitting in a chair waiting for the scene she needs to play. Her hair is up in a towel. She stands up and walks to a building. She walks out and I tell her she looks like Barbara Walters in the 1970's. She smiles and says, thank you and pats her hair. I walk into the building to look for a restroom. The inside of the building looks like a home from the 1800's. I walk into a room and it is full of costumes, big dresses, all different patterns and colors. So I walk through the room to a hall way and see the actor Nathan Lane walk by. I finally find the restroom and it looks like a ladies dressing room from the 1940's. I am enjoying looking at all the pretty items. Then I see the door open and three men poke their heads in the door and say, here she is.
I roll my eyes at them, walk out of the room then walk out of the building.

I see the film crew is packing up for the day. Meryl Streep asks me if I am going to Robert Redford's party? I say, well maybe. Nathan Lane says, come along with us, you will enjoy the party. I walk with them, then decide no I had better go look for my car so I can leave. As I am walking I pass a young man who is tall and very thin. He is walking directly behind me almost touching me. I stop turn and say, HEY! BACK OFF! and he stops and goes back into the shadows. At this point I am thinking, my car better be where I left it so I can go home. End of Dream.
Um...I actually got chills reading your dream Julie.
 Earlier today when I first read today's dreambot run, I saw the words sun ball movie and my mind immediately went to "Sundance Festival" which is Robert Redford's movie festival creation.  I dismissed my thought because that festival isn't in the summer, it is winter I believe, but now after your dreaming of him, I don't think I should dismiss it.   A ball is a dance and a party.  It fits both your dream and the botrun and the tie to Redford VERY well.
Zero stars wasn't far after sun ball movie either.
Ball/dance makes sense because of the ball dresses I saw in the house. Would be interesting if any of these actors were working on a movie from the 1800's.
Was it western at all? New episodes of a new mini-series called The American West are currently airing on TV and he is an executive producer?
"This series will provide unprecedented access to the wilderness, frontier lawlessness, and bloodshed of the 40 years between the end of the American Civil War and after the turn of the 20th Century, when the west was won. From Jesse James and Crazy Horse, to Wyatt Earp and Buffalo Bill, the characters at the center of this violent, blood-soaked period in American history are explored as each episode follows the stories and struggles of the West's most infamous outlaws as they fight for their land and identity."
No TB, nothing stood out to me as being anything western.
(07-22-2016, 02:05 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Um...I actually got chills reading your dream Julie.
 Earlier today when I first read today's dreambot run, I saw the words sun ball movie and my mind immediately went to "Sundance Festival" which is Robert Redford's movie festival creation.  I dismissed my thought because that festival isn't in the summer, it is winter I believe, but now after your dreaming of him, I don't think I should dismiss it.   A ball is a dance and a party.  It fits both your dream and the botrun and the tie to Redford VERY well.
Zero stars wasn't far after sun ball movie either.

Sun ball could be a baseball reference. Boys of summer, baseball movie?
Merly Streep Spoke at the DNC tonight.