Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mummy Woman
I was traveling with my husband. Wherever we were, there was rumor of this small shed-like building being haunted by mummies. Hubby, being the more adventerous one thought it would be fun to check out... me, on the other hand, Iwas a bit frightened. I try to stay away from these kinds of things because I tend to be "followed". Hubby got his way and we went to see this haunted shed. It was on the outskirts of some sort of market place, like one you would expect to see in a third world country. We walked inside and hubby saw nothing... I, on the otherhand, looked off into the left side of the shed, and for the slightest second saw glowing eyes and what looked to be a mummy. I told hubby what I had seen, and tugged at his hand to leave... but he wanted to stay and look more. After haveing not seen anything after some time, he agreed to take me home.
It was nightime now. Hubby was asleep and I went into the kitchen to get some water. The livingroom was bare in this dream. When returning from the kitchen, I heard a voice. There, in the middle of the room, was a fancy red reclyner. In the middle of the reclyner was a mummy woman lying in fetus position. She was dried and stiff as a mummy would be expected to be, but she talked to me in my mind as she lay compleatly stiff.
She told me her name and that she had lived a very long time ago. She was a mother and the mummy I saw in the shed was her son and not her. At this point I was not afraid of her, and I sat on my couch to hear what she had to say. She told me that her life had not been perfect. She had been guilty of several crimes and many sins, one of which was the fact she had commited adultry. She explained to me what had happened when she died. She had expected to go to heaven or hell... but instead there were three "Glories" each with four "tiers". She told me that because of how she had lived she was now in the second glory on the third tier. She warned me to be careful not to make the same mistakes she had in her life and to warn others not to as well. She told me many things, most of which I was unable to remember once I awoke. She would tell me "I shouldn't be telling you this, but..." and then go on to tell me something so mind altering that I just know if I could remember it, it would change the world. In fact, when I think back on the dream, I can almost remember what she said, but then my brain just stops. Maybe it is beyond human comprehension, or I was not meant to remember it.
In spite of how grotesque you would think it would be to sit face to face with a mummy, it was rather pleasent. She was very kind, patient and informative and this is probably one of my favorite dreams. If only I could remember EVERYTHING she said...