Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not dream related question for the girls
I live in Florida, where it will be, God willing and no major flooding haha, alternately dry and rainy and 90 degrees until November. So humid, crazy hair and why wear makeup when it just slides off your face anyhow.

Hair is currently almost shoulder length bob. Slightly longer in front, so it can really stick to face. (Insert sarcasm here). Totally hot, even at night. Tired of living in a ponytail. Grr.

So do I go for this? Or is this crazy? Who's willing to egg me on?

[attachment=1051]
Go for it. It's just hair.

I prefer wearing mine short because I don't like messing with the stuff. I was quite content being bald during chemo but the spouse asked me to grow at least a little hair and I owed him for being willing to do stuff like deep suction my trach(an IT guy had to learn medical procedures. Dude really loves me) so I have hair these days.

This makes me laugh, though, because I was thinking it was time to get my hair cut again and it's like the universe is saying, "Would you just get ON with it, already!" Big Grin
GG, cute hair style, definitely try it. Hair grows back quick enough if you decide you do not care for it. My hair is now the shortest its been for years, and I love it, save so much time as little effort in taking care of it, and it looks good.
That is a nice style. It will grow back if you don't like it but it will be nice during the warm humid weather. . Just go to a good stylist since it is a dramatic change.
This is what I had and LOVE this cut. So my vote is yes.
Thanks everyone! I thought so, but haven't been so drastic in a while..... Big Grin
It's D day. I will either be ecstatic or looking up ways to grow my hair on the internet later.

Wish me luck.
Let know how it turns out.
    Beeyootiful! Big Grin
The new 'do looks great, even upside down. Big Grin
Huh? Upside down?

The front looks just as mahvelous as the back of my head! I will not scare ya'll with the front, heh heh....
Standing on my head it looks right side up. Either way it is a nice cut.
Big Grin
That's funny, it's posted right side up for me. But I'm often told I'm a little twisted; I always thought that was a compliment!!! Big Grin

I must be in an alternate timeline - muhahaha!!!

And I somehow deleted the first photo - I appear to be running amok with scissors here!!!
Golden Girl,

You have been warned! Don't run with Scissors! Tongue
You may, however, stride briskly with scissors. Wink
Looks good!
(06-19-2016, 12:02 AM)Windy Wrote: Golden Girl,

You have been warned! Don't run with Scissors! Tongue

Yes, ma'am.... Angel

(06-19-2016, 02:14 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: You may, however, stride briskly with scissors.  Wink

Yes, ma'am!!! Big Grin
this is a good one! Upside down on my laptop, right side up on the iPad! Hanging like a bat! hahaha!!!!
Right side up. looks good.