Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nurse Ratched.
Through now, this has to be the most vivid and realistic dream I've ever had. I was transported to a scene, in an unknown hospital, unknown setting. I was there to free my husband who passed 6/11 in "real life". The hospital was comprised of cruel and deranged staffing, with nurses all robot-like, as Nurse Ratched. As I passed by these beings, they glared at me with clear hatred. The sense I received was that these evil creatures, who looked human, but were not, were part and parcel of a hideous plot to force vaccinate everyone and the thought crossed my mind, "Oh no! Now they are going to make absolutely certain the monkey cancer virus (SV-40) (placed into any and all vaccines through and including 1999, hence our current cancer epidemic) "takes". They also were experimenting upon patients. They intended to kill resistance, nice and slowly, with as much terror and pain as possible. I found my husband, and knew he was in danger He was in a conventional hospital bed. He was coherent and calm, but we knew I had to come up with a plan to get him out of there. Inexplicably, I found myself "next morning" returning to the same hospital building, but he was not in his room. In a panic, I ran through the hospital looking for him. Still in a frenzy,and not able to find him, I ran into an adjacent hospital building, seeing a big glassed oval shaped shower running, with light beige vinyl curtains over the exterior. Still being followed, I threw open the door and found my husband, drenched in some sort of toxic liquid which had come out of the inner faucets in the unit, as administered by the hospital staff. Naked, he looked up and said, per my notes, "I'm OK; I'm OK; now get me out of here." I grabbed some towels and swaddled him up, and the two of us ran for it, getting into my car and starting to drive out through the huge circular driveway of this hospital (with all cars parked in the center). I was terrified, as I knew any minute, they would be after us. Horrible!