Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocean Water Event, Vision. 5/30/18 5:30 am CST
Not sure where to post this, so if anyone wants to move it, please do.

My alarm sounded at the usual time 5:30. Before opening my eyes, I see a house with a wave crashing against it. Wave does not cover the house completely, hits the front of the house. The water looks clear, like ocean water. The house is white, beach cottage style, one story, large front windows facing the ocean. The terrain near the water is rocky. While watching the scene, had the thought that the water will not recede. I think, what a shame because now no one will be able to enjoy that cottage again.  

Afterthoughts: No day residue.
So this was a vision, not a dream. (Thinking out loud here). Did you get the feeling that it was metaphorical, or was it a message for someone? Any thoughts on timing?
Had the feeling it was a natural earth event. Must be soon because it was a vision, not a dream.
Hey Cassandra.
Worldwide Predictions has been predicting a large tsunami for a while now to hit around this time frame.
Was your rocky coastline tropical or colder like the Pacific Northwest? Your visions and dreams can be very accurate so we should be on the lookout for a water event.
I changed the title to "Ocean Water Event".

Now that you ask TB, the weather was chilly, which confused me because when I think of ocean I always think warm weather.  For me chilly means below 70 degrees. I just checked the weather in Washington and it's 59 degrees.

And the crows were caw caw cawing to me this morning from far away. That means I'll hear of multiple loss of life from far away. The crows keep it simple for me.  Tongue
HMM.
Maybe Pacific Northwest/ Canada/ Alaska N. California.
Less likely N.East coast or UK/ N. Europe.
Crows? Darn.
(05-30-2018, 02:29 PM)Cassandra Wrote: I changed the title to "Ocean Water Event".

Now that you ask TB, the weather was chilly, which confused me because when I think of ocean I always think warm weather.  For me chilly means below 70 degrees.  I just checked the weather in Washington and it's 59 degrees.

And the crows were caw caw cawing to me this morning from far away. That means I'll hear of multiple loss of life from far away. The crows keep it simple for me.  Tongue
The weather in Scotland and Ireland right shows 59 degrees Fahrenheit.
Today suddenly feeling queasy in my solar plexus. Know it's weather related. So I'll post this here for now.