Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oceans Planets Moon Sun and California
I haven't had any dreams about any of this until last night - for the first time. It wasn't the big one and it wasn't on my birthday but before it. But I heard my Grandma Gloria telling me, whispering to me that this was the beginning and to pay attention to what I see, to remember. I was with Mike in California - not sure where in California, or why but we were at a hotel, nice one on top of some place with a lot of rocks. I saw some weird stuff happening in our sky. It was a blinding light but it was evening. It lit up the entire sky like daytime and then the earthquake happened and it quickly jumped into the next morning. The ocean was everywhere, surrounding the hotel. My young son wasn't in the dream.
Mike dies by drowning. He floats away in the massive ocean that nearly covers the entire planet. He wouldnt listen to me. The roads were gone. It was all gone! We had things happening outside of our planet, but next to us. It was blinding lights by the other planets activity plus our moon and sun. We had insane, insane, earthquakes and the ocean covered most of our planet. It covered all of the roads, highways, etc that we had just been on and drove on shortly before.But it was so real but I didnt see my son in the dream so Im not sure about that part. We were in all places, California. Never saw this place before, a hotel like up on the hill, maybe the side of a small mountain, but lots of rock and a long private road up to get to the nice hotel. White, elegant, old fashion, country style.The sky was so lit up - blinding light but I kept trying to look and did see some alignment. Maybe the moon with a planet. But the sun to the side of it, so I think it was. It was Saturn I think, I saw rings. And lots of lots of really fast spinning, I think of the rings or planets. They were aligned.