Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oilfield Dream, 11.10.15 AM
I see a man with his head lowered like he is looking at something on a table. He raises his head and says "I will rape the oilfields first".  He has black curly hair, light skin, not Caucasian, he is small to medium build and under 50 yoa. He is wearing black and silver eye glasses (see picture below). He is educated, confident and likable. He researches and thinks a great deal before he makes a decision.

Afterthoughts: He is a descendant of the people of Sodom.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does not surprise me. Everything is about money,power and control but your in control of nothing which is the joke.
Also means one dictator will replace another and things might turn out worse in regards to what he uses the oil money for. So the demons must be confronted and dealt with once and for all instead of being little boys hiding in the closet.
Yep, you got that right.

(11-10-2015, 01:12 PM)afistfullofsand Wrote: Also means one dictator will replace another and things might turn out worse in regards to what he uses the oil money for. So the demons must be confronted and dealt with once and for all instead of being little boys hiding in the closet.