Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old house and Yard Dream, 1/11/17
Start of Dream. I am driving on a road and the traffic stops so I decided to walk. I find myself in a rural neighborhood and see 3 African American woman walking. They are wearing what looks like dresses from the 1940's & they are carrying wicker baskets. Looks like groceries in the baskets so they must have been to the grocery store and they are walking home.

I ask if I can join them and they said, yes. I tell them we can can walk through this backyard. It is the backyard of a old house with no paint on the house, just old bare wood. There are fences around the house both barbed wire fences and wood fences. One of the women says, I don't think we should cross through this yard. Then someone walks out of the house and tells us to be quiet if we want to walk through the yard. One of the women that I am with is scared and jumps one of the low wire fences catching her dress in the barbed wire. I say, no there is an easier way through a different fence where the barbed wire is loose. I lited the barbed wire on the wire fence and say, see it's big enough for us to go through without hurting ourselves. The other women are not certain and I tell them, ok do what you want, I am leaving and I lift the barbed wire and climb over the fence. I am looking at the house now and the wood fence near the front of the house. Now I am wondering what or who is in the house. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: Even though the house was very old, it was very neat and the yard was very clean and well kept also. I did not recognize any of the women.
Wow. The similarities in our dreams are amazing, even though we seemed to be going in different directions in regard to the yard and house. Now I'm really curious about that house and what its significance might be. I'm also curious about the people in our dreams, those who accompanied us.
The woman that came out of the house was thin with dark brown hair. I had the feeling she was someone that worked in the house, not someone who lived in the house. And you mentioned 3 men in your dream and I had 3 woman in mine.

(01-12-2017, 02:18 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: Wow. The similarities in our dreams are amazing, even though we seemed to be going in different directions in regard to the yard and house. Now I'm really curious about that house and what its significance might be. I'm also curious about the people in our dreams, those who accompanied us.

Note: ThePaladin and I do not know each other. I don't even know what state or country she lives in.