Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One day, when the Queen of England passes away...
Oh My Goodness!!!!
This article appeared today( kinda odd that it did, I mean she hasn't died and isn't sick that we know of but....WOW!)
An anticipated (up to) 6 BILLION pound economic hit to GDP not including the organizational costs for the funeral and coronation costs.
12 day morning period.
Appropriate morning clothes for news anchors already chosen and kept in studio.
This is a fascinating read.
New words for the National Anthem. Which flags get lowered and which do not.
Why post the article here? Well, we may one day have some runs with themes mentioned in this article and would not normally associate them with the foreshadowing of the Queen's passing. It also may make you really think... I mean...wow!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-...2VC#page=1
That gets a big wow from me. If you're into the traditional (but hidden) Queen-Pope relationship, I'm wondering if the Pope's death will be double the figures for the Queen's death. Yeah, this is big, and I'm wondering if this is a tickle, confirming all the Queen's we've seen in the lingo runs.
That is what I was thinking too. A tickle it may be.
(03-10-2015, 10:12 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: That gets a big wow from me. If you're into the traditional (but hidden) Queen-Pope relationship, I'm wondering if the Pope's death will be double the figures for the Queen's death. Yeah, this is big, and I'm wondering if this is a tickle, confirming all the Queen's we've seen in the lingo runs.
I am bumping this. She did not die today but there was an internet hoax that she had. In case you missed it the first time, here is what happens when she does die. (link above)
06-29-15: climbed bowl subconscious horse shapes palace tree pillow controlling involved closet funny number first queen Australia falls Saturday years spoke faster technique pills snake taste might blonde closer sent vivid children approach minutes June tiny rock wear apocalypse lucid light

Queen Elizabeth II became the first reigning monarch to visit Australia in 1954, greeted by huge crowds across the nation.

07-05-15: magazine subject violence painting giants queen weak first speaking start mad known reading tons dream matter wakes action around trunk humans bird risk Barry dreams title etc word blank including keeping plant when clone were notice while movie take one

This pretty much describes the hoax and possible tickle.
Wasn't sure where to post this. This morning in prayer, Queen Elizabeth's name came into my view to add her to my prayer list.