Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am
Start of Dream: I am in Buckingham Palace attending a tea in a private apartment. There are about 8 people in the group. Outside the windows I can see a garden, looks like spring time.

I am concerned about the floors being clean so I find a swifter mop and am trying to replace the pad on it.  I get it part of the way on and start cleaning the floors. The pad slips off because I can't quite get it on correctly. A woman walks up to me asking, what are you doing? I said, well last light people were here drinking wine and they may have spilled a bit on the floor, you may not see it but it's best to clean anyway. She smiled and said ok then.  I continue trying to get a clean pad on the mop.

I hear people outside the room in the hallway arguing. I can't make out everything they are saying. I  wonder if it's Queen Elizabeth and if I will see her while I'm here. The voices came closer to the door and I hear, "the Americans are here so you need to be nice to them". Then I see a family consisting of mother, father and 3 or 4 adult children walk into the room. It was not the Queen, so while I was not surprised, I was disappointed.

They walk into the room and start mingling with everyone. I look at the people and they don't quite look normal on a Spiritual level. One of them, a young woman, starts talking with me trying to engage me in conversation. I tell her I would like to go for a walk around the palace but, I don't want to get lost. She smiled and said then, you should not go. I don't like this women so I moved on to another person to talk with.

I walk over to a man that is lounging on a couch. I know he is a writer and I asked him what is it like living here? He said it's great living here. I said, I am curious about your living area and asked him if he had a suite of rooms and he said yes, he has a sitting room, bath and bedroom. I told him I would like to go for a walk outside, but don't want to get lost. He said, you won't get lost if you stay near here. Someone is always outside that can show you how to get back. He was very nice.

I walk outside and see beautiful gardens all around me. I see Princess Diana and she is sitting on a bench inside of huge cage in the middle of the garden.  She then gets up and starts pacing looking out of the gate like she is waiting for someone. Then someone walks into the area and she asks, "did you speak with him".  

I didn't hear anything after that comment because I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts. I am confused as to what the year is. Am I actually in the 1980's or present time 2016? Or am I only seeing  memory residue in the garden? End of Dream

Afterthoughts: No day residue. I am confused and don't understand why I've been dreaming about the British.
From the 3-22-16 botrun
Trending: feather castle goal understood informed enemy list mon covering march truth equally tip exactly abusing never mum light attention quite annoyed horizon stream caught partner approaching blurred lit smaller 2016 nervous embarrassed owner choice flight specific tan though attack taylor

This run mentions MUM not MOM.  An important clue. But does it mean MUM (quiet) or Mom Mom.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...her-Castle

Another Buckingham palace dream today.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...Revolution

I am VERY intrigued that Princess Diana is present, in a cage and asking about "him". I would think she would be very concerned if something happened to William or Harry. You had a concerning Prince Harry Dream recently too.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ight=harry

So, what is going on with the Royal Family and England? Feather, light attention, mum  and quiet annoyed are mentioned in the 3-22-16 run.  Is somethings being kept quiet?
TB- When I saw Princess Diana in the cage, it had the feel of protection. Sort of like in a fairy tale where the beautiful princess is locked up to keep her safe.

And the family I saw in the dream was up to no good, they had dark spirits. So maybe there is something brewing on an internal family level behind the walls of Buckingham Palace??? With all the interbreeding British and European Royals have done over the years, there's bound to be some insanity in there somewhere.
Princess Diana was trying to do good. The rest of the family practices Satanism from what I understand and is part of the corruptness of the world. Diana is being protected by God because she is on the side of doing good.
See link below. Looks like the room from this dream.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pri...ma-7814096
Getting a head start on this premonition. Great dream remembering, Julie.
Seems there is somethin' shakin' here..... Not that I enjoy predictions about upcoming gruesome stuff.

I walk outside and see beautiful gardens all around me. I see Princess Diana and she is sitting on a bench inside of huge cage in the middle of the garden. She then gets up and starts pacing looking out of the gate like she is waiting for someone. Then someone walks into the area and she asks, "did you speak with him".

2-28-16: princess bitch supermarket moon doctor sat blurred barber encounter yep panic portable triangle rubbing heat dropped wife agreed broken rush occurred creepy stories horror appears seated grandmother appearance stroll assorted exit surface factory missing speech powers padding uncle otherwise aside kick enemies looks meaning

2-29-16: Waning: parking background strong wood flight princess bitch met kill move grass knife sorry garden men care life guess dress scared crazy fear castle snakes elevator basement mirror apartment killing fri

Princes Diana died on August 31, 1997 in Paris, France.

Castle:

3-22-16: feather castle goal understood informed enemy list mon covering march truth equally tip exactly abusing never mum light attention quite annoyed horizon stream caught partner approaching blurred lit smaller 2016 nervous embarrassed owner choice flight specific tan though attack taylor carry despite toward clearly

3-23-16: amazon python melted electronics mocking ocean card essentially bleeding inspired glow class identify stuff attack dinner random white castle dry were patient view up dreamed convince interesting flames glad personally twice must etc dream remove arrive original lord tent announced hate damage nearly route

4-12-16: Waning: skin note jacket wood chair floating sand church cool gonna dreamt dog nice father boss desk eye rush odyssey story hilarious blank signs castle war yes critical march request fri

Prince William reveals Queen's 'support and guidance' after ...
Telegraph.co.uk-Apr 19, 2016
... Queen's 'support and guidance' after Princess Diana's death as he ... for helping him through the loss of his mother, Diana Princess of Wales, ...
Prince William Opens Up About Relying on the Queen After Diana's ...
TIME-Apr 20, 2016
Prince William recalls how Queen comforted him over death of ...
International-Mirror.co.uk-Apr 19, 2016
Queen Elizabeth II at 90: A look at highs, lows of her reign
In-Depth-CTV News-Apr 20, 2016
William 'Looked Up To Queen' After Diana Died
International-Sky News-Apr 19, 2016
Queen Elizabeth II, No Stranger to Full Agenda, Pencils In a 90th ...
In-Depth-New York Times-Apr 20, 2016

Prince William Grateful For His Grandmother's Support Following Princess Diana's Death
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/...his-grandm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry_c..._Middleton

Elizabeth II is, and has been since her accession in 1952, Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Head of the Commonwealth. Wikipedia
Born: April 21, 1926 (age 90), Mayfair, London, United Kingdom
Spouse: Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (m. 1947)
Children: Charles, Prince of Wales, Anne, Princess Royal, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Prince Andrew, Duke of York
Grandchildren: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Prince Harry, more
Parents: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, George VI
Siblings: Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon
Julie, this is a tad interesting that you dreamed of Di, a blonde and in ways she seemed, early-on with Charles like a young, fragile thing that needed protection. You dreamed she needed to be protected and a few days ago I lost most of a dream so reported it on another thread, but it was about a five year old, blonde, Russian girl that was VIP and needed much-increased security. (this little blonde was at an elementary school & I recall staring at her as if she was a huge deal)

This little blonde being Russian doesn't make sense though.

[quote='Julie' pid='23451' dateline='1459120820']
TB- When I saw Princess Diana in the cage, it had the feel of protection. Sort of like in a fairy tale where the beautiful princess is locked up to keep her safe.
What jumped out at me is both the 2/28 and 2/29 runs had the words princess bitch together. Don't know why that jumped out at me but it did.
This dream came back to me twice today and thinking about Prince Harry.

I sometimes think that if people were related at one time, like say hundreds of years ago, then the generations to come are connected on a cellular level. Like we carry the memories of our ancestors in our genes. Guess I'm trying to make sense of something I don't understand.
Brick 
(04-23-2016, 05:27 PM)DLP Wrote: What jumped out at me is both the 2/28 and 2/29 runs had the words princess bitch together. Don't know why that jumped out at me but it did.

I believe these are Christians dreaming about the Bride of Christ or Bride of the Church. There is the Joel 2:28-29, Promise of the Spirit prophecy, which is repeated elsewhere in the bible but this mention made it a prophecy.

28“It will come about after this
            That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
            And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
            Your old men will dream dreams,
            Your young men will see visions.
29“Even on the male and female servants
            I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

There is a Demi Moore movie that uses this as a plot device and the messiah being born on February 29th. I think the movie is called The Seventh Sign. The "moon" on 2/28 would also seem to support this.

There is a HUGE royal power trend about these particular dream runs. Maybe with the "twilight" and Julie's recent dreams it could mean that Queen Elizabeth is soon to leave the earth.