Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owls and Parrots
I was at my parent's house and I was looking out the window. It was twilight. There was a large flagstone patio (which does not exist in the waking world) with two tall poles with very large parrots on them. Sitting right next to each parrot was an owl the same size as the parrot. The owls were attacking the parrots- biting them on the back of the neck with their beaks to break their spinal cords. I was horrified and called out "Why weren't the parrots being protected from predators!?" I went outside to try to shoo away the owls but it was too late. The owls were ready to carry off their victims to their nests.

Dreamed 2-14-16 in the wee hours.
Dear Kelly,

who lives in the house of your parents? The spinal cords I associate with decision making. Is there someone a `bite` more dominant?

Maybe this gives you some ideas.

Lean
My parents and my brother. My parents are trying to sell their house. If the house doesn't sell soon they will lose it to foreclosure.
The dream may be about that situation.

Thanks-
Kelley

(02-14-2016, 10:04 AM)Lean Wrote: Dear Kelly,

who lives in the house of your parents? The spinal cords I associate with decision making. Is there someone a `bite` more dominant?

Maybe this gives you some ideas.

Lean
God help and bless your parents to be in escrow very soon! Will pray it and there are others here that I bet will also. Let's do!
Wow, powerful dream in symbology!

The two columns are named 'Boaz' and 'Jachin', and are found in every Mason's lodge. The Freemasons, among other thoughts on these columns, consider them what you might call 'ying' and 'yang', good-and-evil, or di-opposites.

The Owl would then represent 'Molech', found in the Bible, who the Israelites were told 'not to worship anymore, nor to make their children pass through the fires (i.e.: be sacrificed) to Molech. Molech is the totem-god of the Illuminati (often also claimed to be on the U.S. 1-Dollar Bill in the top right corner in micro-print, too).

Thus, the Parrots would represent the weak sheep who follow blindly, who follow their destroyers en-masse to their detriment and eventual demise.

You were, in effect, given a vision of 'sheep to the slaughter', or 'lambs to the slaughter', through social engineering constructs in our modern age.

Very applicable and quite suitable for how our society now thinks and functions. Quite scary, as well. Was there any timeframe or indication of when this would occur? Did you feel it was starting, already started, or about to start?

Did your 'flagstone patio' look anything like this picture?

http://www.bilderberg.org/lodge.jpg
That is an interesting interpretation. My feeling was that the parrots, though reputed to be intelligent, did not recognize the owls as predators so did nothing to protect themselves. The columns in the dream did resemble the columns in your picture except they were not painted white, nor were they ornate- but they were the same size and position. The flagstone patio was made of irregular pieces of slate or some such material - it was not symmetrical black and white tile. This event happened at "twilight" so if it is some sort of prophetic dream I would assume that it was saying that the darkness is beginning to fall ?

Thanks-
Kelley

(02-14-2016, 06:36 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Wow, powerful dream in symbology!

The two columns are named 'Boaz' and 'Jachin', and are found in every Mason's lodge. The Freemasons, among other thoughts on these columns, consider them what you might call 'ying' and 'yang', good-and-evil, or di-opposites.

The Owl would then represent 'Molech', found in the Bible, who the Israelites were told 'not to worship anymore, nor to make their children pass through the fires (i.e.: be sacrificed) to Molech.  Molech is the totem-god of the Illuminati (often also claimed to be on the U.S. 1-Dollar Bill in the top right corner in micro-print, too).

Thus, the Parrots would represent the weak sheep who follow blindly, who follow their destroyers en-masse to their detriment and eventual demise.

You were, in effect, given a vision of 'sheep to the slaughter', or 'lambs to the slaughter', through social engineering constructs in our modern age.

Very applicable and quite suitable for how our society now thinks and functions. Quite scary, as well.  Was there any timeframe or indication of when this would occur? Did you feel it was starting, already started, or about to start?

Did your 'flagstone patio' look anything like this picture?

http://www.bilderberg.org/lodge.jpg
Well houses in foreclosure is part of the evil banking system that is killing the working and middle classes... My house is in foreclosure too and I feel I am very close to the end of being able to be in my house... I have been thinking of ways to buy time to get everything out of my house and tearing the house down so the banks don't prosper at my expense... I have another issue and that is my ex-husband wont sign off and the courts seem to be delaying making decisions on that to guarantee the bank gets the house. The banks and courts work hand in hand.
So this scenario can fit for many people, also the banks are trying to speed up taking houses as governments like to steal from one group to give to another. I do believe they want to give the houses to the immigrants/Muslim extremists Obummer wants to bring into our country.
The banks do not care if you die of having no shelter, the elites have no morals and it goes to their plan to eliminate/kill as many people as possible. They are definitely the evil owls attacking the peaceful parrots.

Its funny as I was wondering how long I have in my house this weekend, maybe it means they are ready to carry off their plan with me. My 6 months ends on Feb 21, 2016 although I know they will have to serve papers which can delay things by another month.
I'm sorry about your foreclosure situation. I hope things will get better for you once you are into a new situation. I know my parents don't like the idea of foreclosure but after all this time they are ready to be out of a house they can no longer afford to keep up.

Kelley

(02-16-2016, 01:03 AM)Rene1111 Wrote: Well houses in foreclosure is part of the evil banking system that is killing the working and middle classes... My house is in foreclosure too and I feel I am very close to the end of being able to be in my house... I have been thinking of ways to buy time to get everything out of my house and tearing the house down so the banks don't prosper at my expense... I have another issue and that is my ex-husband wont sign off and the courts seem to be delaying making decisions on that to guarantee the bank gets the house. The banks and courts work hand in hand.
So this scenario can fit for many people, also the banks are trying to speed up taking houses as governments like to steal from one group to give to another. I do believe they want to give the houses to the immigrants/Muslim extremists  Obummer wants to bring into our country.
The banks do not care if you die of having no shelter, the elites have no morals and it goes to their plan to eliminate/kill as many people as possible. They are definitely the evil owls attacking the peaceful parrots.

Its funny as I was wondering how long I have in my house this weekend, maybe it means they are ready to carry off their plan with me. My 6 months ends on Feb 21, 2016 although I know they will have to serve papers which can delay things by another month.
Rene1111, praying for you, too.

Yes,! Fannie Mae bought a reported 40 Billion each month of the nation's mortgages. Really PO'ed us when we got the letter telling us Fannie Mae owns our note, soon after we refinanced our home in 2011.
Very suspicious that this govt. bought perhaps now, all of the mortgages in our nation that weren't done privately by an auntie or something.

my original mortgage was with advanta and then Chase Bank bought it, and they changed the second mortgage from a 15 year note to a 30 year note, I did not know this until the bankruptcy started. The banks are making record profits... and the houses they get many sit empty for years. they do not put them right back on the market. I have moved in with my boyfriend but the bank does not need to know this as I still have things to move out of the house. My ex-husband wont sign off so it complicates it further. I have paid over 200k in payments for a 50k house.
We need to do as Iceland did and jail the bankers. I will not let the banks profit as I still need time to tear the house down... I have paid for the building materials. If you dream of this again... try to find out how much time I have left. It sucks my time ends in the middle of winter otherwise it would me much easier. But I also believe there are laws on kicking people out in the winter months.
I am waiting on the judge to order my ex to pay what he owes, he appealed it then the judge retired and my lawyer dropped me, with the foreclosure I found out how to open up my divorce on my own, now the judge ordered a summary of everything, their side has 30 days then I have 2 weeks to write mine, then it will take the judge 30 to 45 days to make a decision. So I may write them to let them know to buy some time. Its about my only option, I got a good percentage out but still have a bit to move. A house can come down in a weekend with a good crew. but need the inside done first, its mainly the hardwood floors and the lumber that has the most value.
Owls are messengers, often harbingers of death. However, you also need to consider how you interpret the appearance of owls.

I'm not familiar with parrots as totems but the vibe I got from these parrots was more the name and what it represents than a totem message. Parrots learn to speak through mimicry, "parroting" words back. In essence, they don't speak for themselves. They speak only what they have been taught to say.

The owls break the parrots' backs. The message is more than the "parrots," those who don't think or speak for themselves, that which is too much for them to assimilate, a breaking of their backs.

The two columns might indicate two events but I don't think so. More like it was being shown twice to demonstrate the importance of whatever the message might be.
Owls in a dream usually mean something good. A good message, but sometimes it could be predicting a death. I can tell you first hand that parrots are a-holes.
Most of the time. Pretty to look at, but that's about it. They're basically a bunch of divas that demand attention and get pissy when they don't get it. How this translates into your dream, I've no idea. But just be aware that you might be looking at this wrong.
(02-20-2016, 11:52 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Owls in a dream usually mean something good. A good message, but sometimes it could be predicting a death. I can tell you first hand that parrots are a-holes.
Most of the time. Pretty to look at, but that's about it. They're basically a bunch of divas that demand attention and get pissy when they don't get it. How this translates into your dream, I've no idea. But just be aware that you might be looking at this wrong.

Interesting thought, IHM, and it resonates with me, anyway. Wink

(I have a friend who trains birds and other friends who have birds and the general consensus is they're perpetual toddlers stuck in the terrible twos.)

Rather than thinking the owls are the "bad guys" here, perhaps the owls are trying to prevent the parrots' messages from being spread, from "parroting" some destructive message. Still don't understand the significance of the two columns but that's okay. Someone else will know.