Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Money
Star 
I open my purse or should I say, the front pocket of a half back pack that I call my purse, and see a couple of hundred dollar bills folded across the top and hanging from my wallet, which is actually a light beige clutch purse. There were a couple of fifties laying at the bottom.

What is interesting about this dream is that I've been shown dollar numbers in dreams, but I don't ever remember dreaming about physical money.
Canadian money is now plastic and can't be folded. I am Canadian.
I didn't read yesterday's bot run until five minutes ago.
My workplace is offering retirement packages.

As a side note, people should be writing numbers in long form when they enter dreams because the bot doesn't pick up on numerals.
Sherriann, it's cool you dreamed of our US currency. Just yesterday was a report in the news, I'll try to find a link before long, and it was about the suggestion that our someone in our govt. has suggested that they do-away with our 100. dollar bill! I heard talk radio talk about it last night, though I'd already heard or read about it, and people suggest this may be our nation trying to force us to go digital in our business transactions. Clever, huh?!

Here's the first link that came up, this one from CNN dated yesterday. I think they're seriously floating this idea. I hope they do not do this!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/16/investin...y-summers/
(02-17-2016, 07:46 AM)Write numbers in the long form instead of numerals?  I never realized that.  Thanks for sharing that with us. Sherriann Wrote: I open my purse or should I say, the front pocket of a half back pack that I call my purse, and see a couple of hundred dollar bills folded across the top and hanging from my wallet, which is actually a light beige clutch purse. There were a couple of fifties laying at the bottom.

What is interesting about this dream is that I've been shown dollar numbers in dreams, but I don't ever remember dreaming about physical money.
Canadian money is now plastic and can't be folded. I am Canadian.
I didn't read yesterday's bot run until five minutes ago.
My workplace is offering retirement packages.

As a side note, people should be writing numbers in long form when they enter dreams because the bot doesn't pick up on numerals.
I just thought of the written number vs. numeral the other day. I guess when a number does show up in a bot run we should pay close attention because it is not easy to get there if most are writing numerals instead of a word. Thanks for that information.