Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passenger Space Ship
Star 
I enter some kind of writing contest and win a seat on the maiden flight of a new kind of passenger plane. It was a formal event - business suit/short skirt as opposed to a black tie/gown event. By the way the crowd was dressed, it looked like a 1950s event. Before boarding, the winners walked along a long table of finger deserts. A famous current day actor (can't remember his name) was manning the delicious chocolate cookie tray. He had taken a bite from one of the cookies and was now offering it to me. The chocolate in the cookie was very soft. Tempted as I was, I declined.

I was and was not me in the dream. I was a thin person with straight shoulder length brown hair. My dress was a contemporary red and white design - red with a  frontal white insert. The young man ahead of me wore a black suit and the actor manning the chocolate chip cookie tray was wearing a light brown casual suit jacket over a light blue shirt; no tie. The crowd was dressed mostly in various shades of brown and wore hats.

Now comes the hard part - describing the plane, which was not what comes to mind when we think of a passenger plane and I believe I was on this plane in outer space one time in a dream many years ago. This is what it looked like except it was more of a dark metal/shiny metal combo without the rocket. I've seen pictures of it before but can't find one now. Today, the design is called a warp drive ship and is still in the design stage.
http://www.industrytap.com/nasas-faster-...ting/20859

Found him  Rolleyes The actor was Matthew McConaughey.
Funny that when I read your dream it reminded me of the old tales where the person is enticed to partake in food or drink by the elves or whoever, in order to trap them and then not be able to leave. I think there are even stories like this in the alien/visitor literature. Good thing you had the presence of mind to refuse Matthew MConaughey! If it was Travis Fimmel from Vikings, I would've been stuck!!!

But in all seriousness, did it feel like you were being tempted in order to trap you?
And there was this announcement today…
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/19/us/virgin-...index.html
(02-19-2016, 09:01 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Funny that when I read your dream it reminded me of the old tales where the person is enticed to partake in food or drink by the elves or whoever, in order to trap them and then not be able to leave. I think there are even stories like this in the alien/visitor literature. Good thing you had the presence of mind to refuse Matthew MConaughey! If it was Travis Fimmel from Vikings, I would've been stuck!!!

But in all seriousness, did it feel like you were being tempted in order to trap you?

Big Grin No, I think it was more of a test of my ability to refuse candy from strangers. *L*

(02-19-2016, 10:09 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: And there was this announcement today…
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/19/us/virgin-...index.html

Interesting....

Dreams are layered like onions. We were getting calls from Virgin Mobility looking for step-daughter and I told them not to call us anymore. She's since been cut off.

The dream also speaks to me about getting on with my life in a different and better way than I am used to conducting myself, with a little adventurousness thrown in. And so I am...
I am also getting on with my life in a different and better way. Adventure? Bring it. Except now the visitors/otherworldly beings know my MO; sucker for blue eyes, always have been! Hahahaha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk