Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perimeter Sensors and Not Being Heard
I had both of these dreams early this morning; at first I thought they weren't connected, now not so sure.

Dream 1:
I am setting up what appear to be some kind of perimeter sensor devices around a hotel resort property. It's not in a downtown area, I say resort because the building itself was no more than 4-5 stories, sprawling, and had a lot of greenery surrounding it, might have been a golf course. Anyway, I'm setting up these little black boxes in their gift shop, restaurant, movie theater and outdoors. At one point I'm standing outside looking up at a decorative bell tower wondering how the heck I'm going to get up there to place the sensor. As I turn I see a number of coffins stacked up at a bus stop, and I'm wondering how long they're going to just sit there before the truck comes to pick them up. All the while, the manager is keeping after me to blend in and not get any guest's attention or disturb their stay.

Dream 2:
I am with my boyfriend and his family. I keep trying to tell this story (in the dream it's very important, but now I don't remember what it is) and no one is listening to me. Everyone is just chatting and eating and going about their get-together like everything is normal, when I know it's not. It seems to be around Christmas, because I see some decorations. He keeps trying to mess with my hair, like I'll be more believable if I'm all tidy. I finally get him to stop, and I go wandering off in search of any of my family. I find my favorite aunt, and start to launch into the story only to get cut off every time I start speaking. I finally just gave up, and thought, you're all on your own. I tried to speak up.
Dream 1, I take from it: Warnings are ample, and for the most-part, are in place. Many are dying and the warnings did not serve them for whatever reason. The leadership seems mandated to let the warnings be given, but to prevent interruption to 'business-as-usual', they really hope they can hide both the warnings and the workers, so it doesn't impact their own business. (kinda where we are now in the world).

Dream 2, I get that it is repetition of the 1st. That you are trying to tell a story (a parable, possibly) that would convey news or warning, but the 'family' (or average person) is too wrapped up in their own doings, and as a result, they ignore the words you have to give them. Simultaneously, your boyfriend (peer) thinks that the key to attention on topic is vanity (think mainstream media or hollywood), and that the better you look, the more believable you are.

I do, personally, see these as linked dreams (my personal opinion).

No one is listening, and you saw it and the related frustrations that are caused by it (as well as the mortality).
Coffins, surveillance and being silenced after no one being willing to listen, anyway during Christmas season. I sure don't like it and yeah, they very well may belong together. (I want to go scan others' dreams reported here to see if anyone else has had Christmas even just peripherally, in any of their dreams. One of mine was about the day and I'm sure paying attention. Would anyway of course.)

Do you ever receive when you intend to dream about something? If so, please ask for more about this night's dreams.
Nanny, I have heard 'this winter' many times for the past 18 months or so. I am not sure what the indictment is about, but I keep getting a feeling that 'it changes by this winter', and I have gotten a lot of 'fiery explosion' images with this (my prevailing concept is a giant volcano, but there are other images that make me think asteroid too). This is much akin to the dream I had where I heard, 'there will be no war allowed'.

I also think DLP is the one who posted the link about Yellowstone and the USGS turning off direct access to their seismic park sensors too, while many are picking up greatly increased activity. I still say that while men and governments especially, tend to seek war for profits, that this time, something natural is going to one-up them - and the seismic sensors are the first thing I thought of reading golden-girl's dream. Maybe it is a validation of a volcanic event?
Wow thanks Skeeter and Nanny! These dreams were unusual for me because 1. They were so detailed, and 2. The first one was just not my usual type of dream. I'm usually some form of myself, it's rare that I would be doing something so unexpected in such an unusual environment. And when I saw the coffins at the bus stop, I was more annoyed they hadn't been removed yet, than I was disturbed.

In dream two I was completely frustrated, because whatever I was trying to say was important, and I felt like here I was trying to help, and they were all just business as usual, like Skeeter said. Even in the first dream, the people at the resort were not to be bothered by whatever was going on, which necessitated secure borders and was resulting in some very dead citizens.

And Nanny, sometimes I've been successful in revisiting, and sometimes not. These days I'm just completely pumped that I had and remembered two such dreams in a morning! But it's an excellent idea to incubate. Big Grin

(04-17-2016, 06:31 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Nanny, I have heard 'this winter' many times for the past 18 months or so. I am not sure what the indictment is about, but I keep getting a feeling that 'it changes by this winter', and I have gotten a lot of 'fiery explosion' images with this (my prevailing concept is a giant volcano, but there are other images that make me think asteroid too). This is much akin to the dream I had where I heard, 'there will be no war allowed'.

I also think DLP is the one who posted the link about Yellowstone and the USGS turning off direct access to their seismic park sensors too, while many are picking up greatly increased activity.  I still say that while men and governments especially, tend to seek war for profits, that this time, something natural is going to one-up them - and the seismic sensors are the first thing I thought of reading golden-girl's dream.  Maybe it is a validation of a volcanic event?

Skeeter, the fact that you've heard "this winter" is freaking me out a bit. Like I said, usually my dreams aren't this detailed nor so long. Maybe whoever posted that link about Yellowstone can find and re-link here too, as I would find that interesting all by itself. I wouldn't even know where my brain came up with perimeter sensors.
Skeeter (is it okay to shorten your name like this? won't hurt me to type the whole thing. I dig your name both ways. Please let me know.) I have been thinking a lot this last year or so about natural disaster hitting first, or a false-flag to manipulate us and finish off the coffin-job on our nation. Am glad you mentioned this.
It could play out so many ways. A natural event could interrupt their evil or it could moreso facilitate their plans, feeding chaos and weakening us, the "class" and serve them further because they are the ones that stated that they never waste a good emergency or words to that effect.

I don't want to be the person that cried wolf TO MYSELF, but dayum I can't stop being gravely concerned about us all by the end of this year.

Goldengirl, chick! LOL that is comforting that you were simply annoyed about the coffins not being picked up yet instead of having an ominous vibe about them. I appreciate hearing this.

Yes, if you will incubate this perhaps something will be gifted.
Oh yeah, that you vividly remember two dreams is awesome. I was so into the dreams that all of our talking of remembering, of trying to crash earlier and hopefully remember our dreams didn't even occur to me. This thread of yours is very cool cuz you've got it goin' on right now.
Oh Nanny, that's why I absolutely despair of getting something on a Monday morning! On a weekend, when I can go back to sleep and take the time I need, then I can get some answers LOL! But the alarm always interrupts my sweet dreams if I don't get to bed early enough! Sigh, once a night owl... Big Grin And I actually DO have owls around here. I can hear them calling to one another at night. So cool.

I was actually appalled that I was so blasé about the coffins right by the curb like common trash. Suggested it had been going on for a while...
Oh good point! Dang alarm clock is a thief sometimes and a tyrant always. WELL....here's to you hopefully getting a warm and comfy sleepiness earlier tonight than usual, and dreaming as fruitfully as an orchard. (LOL if I don't stop talking like this I'm going to label myself "fruity." )

Cool you have owls there! I have only had one close encounter with one. It was a light color and was nighttime. Very cool that it visited me in Marrietta, GA. on a second floor deck at my sisters. I had a light on in the kitchen and was sitting, looking out the patio door while talking to hubby on phone. The owl flew right up to that glass door and sat staring at me. I dig them. Do you have cool visits with them sometimes? (I left Hawaii, the land of doves and their precious sounds as the sun comes up. So far here, just today a squirrel visited LOL)

PS edited in here. Is your hunch that the coffins sure are concerning and I therefore am off-base being relieved that they didn't bother you in your dream?
Nanny, calling me 'skeeter' is cute and I'm fine with it. In 'real life', I'm nearly a giant (6'5", about 305 lbs, linebacker, even in old-age, is an understatement...as a young man, I was far more than 'formidable'...but Toby Keith covers my situation in his song 'Ain't as good as I once was), so I get a smile out of using it, anyhow.

As for Goldengirl's concern over her 'blaisse' attitude towards the dead stacked up at the bus stop, it could be directly pointed at a public transportation system (I missed that the first time), or it could be another indictment against urban compression. I keep seeing that as 'highly undesirable' in 'later times', and that it is a tool that will be used by evil over-and-over again to effect population reduction (you get the most depopulation bang-for-the-buck by putting more targets into a tighter area). This may be what Goldengirl's dream points to, that congestion and density are the major threat to people, and they don't see it or won't listen to it as so many swarm to the cities anyhow.

All good points to consider.
Thank you, Skeeter. Yeah, I think it's a cool-sounding name. Then, I recall a singer we old farts can recall the name of, Skeeter Davis.

I like your ideas about Goldengirl seeing the coffins that were overdue to be picked-up! It resonates.
(04-17-2016, 08:42 PM)Nanny Wrote: Oh good point! Dang alarm clock is a thief sometimes and a tyrant always. WELL....here's to you hopefully getting a warm and comfy sleepiness earlier tonight than usual, and dreaming as fruitfully as an orchard. (LOL if I don't stop talking like this I'm going to label myself "fruity." )

Cool you have owls there! I have only had one close encounter with one. It was a light color and was nighttime. Very cool that it visited me in Marrietta, GA. on a second floor deck at my sisters. I had a light on in the kitchen and was sitting, looking out the patio door while talking to hubby on phone. The owl flew right up to that glass door and sat staring at me. I dig them. Do you have cool visits with them sometimes? (I left Hawaii, the land of doves and their precious sounds as the sun comes up. So far here, just today a squirrel visited LOL)

PS edited in here. Is your hunch that the coffins sure are concerning and I therefore am off-base being relieved that they didn't bother you in your dream?

Certainly it can be interpreted many ways. But I had the feeling that it was a direct reference to dead stacking up, and it had been going on long enough that to see it reduced it to a mere annoyance that the "system" wasn't doing their job, which would make mine (safety and keeping the public unaware) harder to do.

And one of my old nicknames was Scooter. Makes me seem more harmless than I am! Hahaha!!!
LOL gal, very sure is a sweet, cool cover for ya. Nice to know I'm sharing here with "Scooter" and "Skeeter!" Cool

And in answer to your earlier question, I don't see my owls usually, i just get to hear what sounds like a whole gang of them calling to each other in the woods! Someone once said to me "Isn't that spooky" and I don't think so. I think their songs are beautiful. If I have a totem animal, I'll fly with the owls. Smart, razor sharp vision, and no one messes with 'em! What I'd like to be when I grow up, hahaha, which is probably the twelfth of never!
Goldengirl-
I broke out into an almost sweat reading your dreams. Well ok, it was hot here in sunny CA but that's not it.
Major overlap here with a dream I had a few days ago that I didn't record. Didn't think it was anything until now.

My intention was to incubate for the two dreams I had in early April 2 botrun.

Overlaps-
I am skating like a navy seal on a frozen river ( I never skated- weak ankles) with a party on a mission.

We are to 'secure the perimeters' (area with no buildings) .

Layers here- I consciously while asleep thought it odd the river was frozen as the current is usually too fast to freeze over and wondered if there was thin ice that the team would get stuck on, also what time of year it was or what planet I was on ! as it was frozen over at an odd time of year despite the arctic polar vortexes happening and on the news lately.

As we get to the barbed wire fence I see an enemy target (?) stealthily creeping along the fence line with an electronic object in his right hand. None of us trusted that it wasn't a bomb detonator or IED.
We moved into position to take him out.

I saw his face clearly. (saw it in reality the next day and the next on wikipedea). go figure.

He turned to me (not the others) and pointed the device at my face, pressed a button and like a taser or laser, a beam of gold light came out and into my third eye.
I flinched backward as it flooded me with warm tingly sensation.

When I woke up in a hypnogogue state I thought I heard a million voices all at once talking. No one was listening to one another just talking like on a phone conference call or an old fashioned party line.
Still foggy and curious about the cacophony of voices,
I turned to the wall to see if it was my next door neighbor ( at 2a.m.?)
So I got up to go to the bathroom, check to see if I left a radio on or it was coming from outside. Nothing.
The million voices all talking at once faded as I fully woke up,

In the morning I wondered if I was subject to a Voice of God scalar wave. I hung copper threads in all of my windows the next day to deflect any skulduggery like that happening again.

p.s.
Owl is my totem.
Only comes when something important needs to be transmitted to me.
I bet in-person they do sound beautiful speaking to each other or even to us all. I think of them "in solidarity" when a group of any animal is doing this.
LOL I discern you're more grown up than you think. Wink

(04-18-2016, 08:48 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: And in answer to your earlier question, I don't see my owls usually, i just get to hear what sounds like a whole gang of them calling to each other in the woods! Someone once said to me "Isn't that spooky" and I don't think so. I think their songs are beautiful. If I have a totem animal, I'll fly with the owls. Smart, razor sharp vision, and no one messes with 'em! What I'd like to be when I grow up, hahaha, which is probably the twelfth of never!
AD, I am totally gobsmacked at the perimeter sensor overlap. And at the fact that in the course of discussing the dream your owl totem came up. Now I don't know what my totem animal is, but that it's actually yours and they only come when something important is to be transmitted AND in context of the overlapping dreams?

I am speechless. And totally freaked and watchful right now....

-------------------------

Nanny - you caught me. Quite grown up, just never lost that "kid" in me, and frankly, couldn't if I wanted to. Big Grin
Owl isn't one of my totems but was the totem of the late brother of a friend. We never met in this reality but he communicates with me off and on, sending messages and such. If I see an owl or an owl image, I know it's him greeting me.
These are my owls. They are barred owls. Love em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fppKGJD3Y6c&sns=em
One of the secrets to life and you got it, is to keep the inner-child alive. Even bible says something very close to this, "Except ye become as little children you can no way enter Heaven." (Yes, it surely is referring the the guilelessness of children but God that made the kitten so playful and kids, too surely means in the ways we're referring to, also.)

Goldengirl, you said, "Nanny - you caught me. Quite grown up, just never lost that "kid" in me, and frankly, couldn't if I wanted to. Big Grin"

Goldengirl, thank you for the youtube of your owl companion type. Had not heard them in so long. That face, those eyes up-lose reminded me of the guilelessness just spoken about. What eyes! what an innocent stare.
I did not get to hear the white owl that visited me in Georgia long ago.

Editing a quick "PS" in here right now...I remember you talking about "222?" was it? and just noticed the top of my page here says "Welcome back, Nanny. You last visited: Today, 01:11 AM." Cool beans~
Love owl's. thanks!

(04-19-2016, 06:43 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: These are my owls. They are barred owls. Love em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fppKGJD3Y6c&sns=em