Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilot, 8/7/15, AM
8/7/15, AM. LOTS of day residue in dreams last night. I picked out only 2 parts that was not residue. I saw a military Pilot wearing a dark olive green flight suit and holding a helmet under his right arm. His name starts with a W. My first dream was interrupted by going to the bathroom. When I went back to sleep I saw him again. And I saw 4 words. I just remember the first letters of the four words. The day before on Thursday morning I saw these same words when I was waking up.

W****
S****
P****
M****
I wonder if all of our military pilot dreams have been fulfilled yet.
TB9 - Please refresh my memory. Where is the recent dream about a pilot?

(08-07-2015, 12:13 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I wonder if all of our military pilot dreams have been fulfilled yet.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ight=pilot
I believe Windy's dream came true. I don't know the status of Iris' dream here.
I am going to keep up with this story and see if the name of the pilot is published. I think this is the pilot I saw in my dream.

http://www.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/ta...varia.aspx
Glad he ejected safely!
(08-11-2015, 12:20 PM)Julie Wrote: I am going to keep up with this story and see if the name of the pilot is published.  I think this is the pilot I saw in my dream.

(08-11-2015, 01:28 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Glad he ejected safely!
(08-11-2015, 12:20 PM)Julie Wrote: I am going to keep up with this story and see if the name of the pilot is published.  I think this is the pilot I saw in my dream.

Little more information about the story from a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/USairforce/post...0380254989

Maybe Eagle could weigh in on this?
Eagle weighing in on this....I'll be coming in from left field. As an ex-Eagle aviator, I can't help but look at F-16's for what they really are: Lawn Darts. It sounds like a euphemism, but there really is a huge disadvantage of having only one engine. As such, F-16's go down all the time. ALL the time. It was an expected part of the gig, a going-in assumption when they decided to populate the Armed Forces of the world with these single engine jets. My perspective shouldn't take away anything from Julie's dream....it was a single military pilot, right? In Germany, those pilots wear the dark olive green suits.
Yes, the story says one pilot. I will know for sure one I see his name. Yes, in my dream he was wearing a dark olive flight suit.
I know it's not unusual for these planes to crash. There is something about this one that caught my attention.

(08-11-2015, 02:25 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Eagle weighing in on this....I'll be coming in from left field. As an ex-Eagle aviator, I can't help but look at F-16's for what they really are: Lawn Darts. It sounds like a euphemism, but there really is a huge disadvantage of having only one engine. As such, F-16's go down all the time. ALL the time. It was an expected part of the gig, a going-in assumption when they decided to populate the Armed Forces of the world with these single engine jets. My perspective shouldn't take away anything from Julie's dream....it was a single military pilot, right? In Germany, those pilots wear the dark olive green suits.
(08-11-2015, 02:25 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Eagle weighing in on this....I'll be coming in from left field. As an ex-Eagle aviator, I can't help but look at F-16's for what they really are: Lawn Darts. It sounds like a euphemism, but there really is a huge disadvantage of having only one engine. As such, F-16's go down all the time. ALL the time. It was an expected part of the gig, a going-in assumption when they decided to populate the Armed Forces of the world with these single engine jets. My perspective shouldn't take away anything from Julie's dream....it was a single military pilot, right? In Germany, those pilots wear the dark olive green suits.

Oh no, your perspective doesn't take away from Julie's dream, at least not for me. I know so little about fighter jets that I was unaware they go down so frequently. That indicates to me the dream is less about the crash and more about the pilot, which would indicate Julie's on the right track in focusing on the pilot.

The question is, what is his significance? Is it personal, meaning something directed just at him? Or is it more widespread, meaning this particular person has a bigger role to play on the world's stage?
DLP poses the critical questions that I had but failed to express in my monologue. I think we are all on the same page. There is something to behold here, something of critical significance. I am anxiously awaiting and may be able to offer a professional angle once we get that info.
(08-11-2015, 07:38 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: DLP poses the critical questions that I had but failed to express in my monologue. I think we are all on the same page. There is something to behold here, something of critical significance. I am anxiously awaiting and may be able to offer a professional angle once we get that info.

What sort of after-incident debrief would a pilot have to make when a plane goes down?

I'm getting a vibe there's more to this than meets the eye. I'm waiting to learn what Julie may discover.