Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planets Align, Lady Liberty, etc.
Dream #1.
I'm standing outside talking to some friends in the evening time probably just after sunset; so it's not real dark yet, but semi-dark. I suddenly have the urge to look up into the sky. As I do, to my great surprise and astonishment, I see about 5 planets lined up in a straight line; each planet about equally spaced from the one next to it. They were all very close to each other. One of the stunning details about this sight is that they were all so close to earth that they each appeared at least as large, or larger, in the sky, as a full Moon would! I was fascinated by this wonder to say the least, and I took out something like a laser pointer spotlight device and shined it up at these planets. To my surprise I could actually see a portion of the surface of each planet light up as I shined my spotlight at them! Only works in cartoons by the way. Lol. Well, I also noticed that I could see the texture of the surface on each of these planets.

Pretty far out stuff right? I had this dream probably between 4 and 5 years ago. I recall hearing some news stories over the least few years where 2 or 3 planets did align. I don't know if this is some future even though...or not.

Dream #2.
Perhaps this one is actually more like a vision, since I saw it while awake. I sometimes see these images that flash in my mind, or inches in front of my face. I can see them with my eyes closed, or even with my eyes open.

Anyway, this one day I saw the image of the Statue of Liberty as she stands presently. Then, seconds later I saw the Statue again, but this time she was like stooped over with her head hanging down, looking to the ground with a sad appearance about her - it's as though she was ashamed.

I'm thinking this represented how America has been falling further and further into corruption; and how our founding Fathers would be sad and ashamed at what it has become.

Does anyone here see these image flashes in your mind when awake? From time to time I've seen a lot of faces I don't recognize... many of them children. They flash through my mind one after the other similar to a slide show, but faded, and ghost like.
Yes, Orion I often have seen flashes of people and places I don't know. When this happens I pray for them.  Angel
Orion, when I read your first dream, I was reminded of the latest interview conducted by David Wilcock. Obviously there is no way to confirm or deny what his whistleblower is recounting, but embedded into his discussion are a golden spheres placed around our solar system, and they are apparently designed and placed specifically to condition and smooth out the tumultuous energies as we progress through different areas of the galaxy. I was thinking that what you thought were planets were actually these golden spheres. The other reason I was thinking this is because I had a related dream about yellow alien spheres that I also think is relevant.

My dream: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ow+spheres

David Wilcock's interview:
Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpPtzvr...e=youtu.be
Episode 2: http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/first-encou...lay/104871
Quote:Does anyone here see these image flashes in your mind when awake? From time to time I've seen a lot of faces I don't recognize... many of them children. They flash through my mind one after the other similar to a slide show, but faded, and ghost like.

Yes. Not like you get them, but like waking visions. Sometimes it's a sentence, a statement of something that seems to come out of the blue.

We won't even get into some of the things I see when I look into mirrors...