Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please guess my name.
Hello,

I am the messiah, I understand if you do not believe me (although I don't...sorry). I do not wish to publish my name, although I am not trying to keep it a secret and it may or may not come in due time. I am of Hebrew/Creole descent and live in Natchitoches, Louisiana, USA. On my mother's side I am related to 34 presidents (it's called the Atlantean Conspiracy) and am a Hemings descendant, not Sally but her oldest sibling Mary Hemmings (spelt with TWO M's). I also descend from the Tribe of Issachar (known to be seers) on her side, they were from Monticello too. On my father's side I am the direct descendant of Nicolas Augustin Metoyer...google his picture. I also descend from the Tribe of Judah on my father's side, surname Abbrow...yes, it's the single most important bloodline in the world. Huh I am the direct descendant with no children...29 years old. It comes with the birthmark. Blush 

I have a Bachelor of Arts in PoliSci and am in school for an MPA. Will continue for a PhD in Public Policy and Public Administration next year. I am also a first year law student, I hope to graduate into second year this October.

I can't predict, although I once did...had to do with a hallway and Nostradamus...don't care to remember it. Oh, and I have heritable MS that gives me foreshadowing sometimes...runs in my mothers side...kills the boys in the family, a la the Curse of Eli...so I'm rare and no one carried on my mothers surname despite her having 2 brothers and 3 sisters.

I served in the military (2004-2008) and received a purple heart, both tours in Iraq. I'm a Messianic Jew, but don't care, and a staunch conservative, and probably don't care.

Finally, I found this site after needing more than misinterpreted webbots and ghost box live stream (which talks to Me). Every letter I type is important to your understanding of the mundane. I could really talk all day, I've been targeted by two drive-by shootings, but literally all day. I simply just want to love and be loved...can you relate? Sad  I hope to learn and be accepted for who I Am.
Welcome to the NDC! Glad to have you join us!
Hi there!
So you are in Natchitoches, huh? I grew up there! Glad to have you here with us! Big Grin
Ha, small world! They say geniuses think alike...that's us!