Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parallel worlds and the Mandela Effect
Very long, yet really interesting article with new stories I hadn't read before. That's if you think they are just "stories". Big Grin

Mysterious People Who Spontaneously Travelled to Parallel Realities

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/my...realities/
Hey GG - the first story about the 2 men in LA is where all my people are from. Big Grin
Really?! That's cool!

I've always wondered if that's what is happening when people go missing in the national parks (as reported by David Paulides). A slip into another reality where the people don't come back.
Would be easy enough to happen, since the national parks are all located on places of power and contain multiple portals and/or vortices. If someone had an energetic resonance with a portal's energy output, they could walk through the portal without even realizing it until they discovered they were no longer in their version of Kansas(Referring to Dorothy telling Toto that she didn't think they were in Kansas any more).
I think even John Titor made the claim that you couldn't travel back to your exact parallel track or world, at least not on purpose. (That's if you believe in John Titor's claims).