Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Dayton Ohio Dream
I wanted to share a rather interesting and perplexing dream I had last night.

In my dream I heard the Emergency Broadcast System sound an alarm for a catastrophic event that was taking place in Dayton Ohio. I remember hearing something about a large energy release that caused considerable damage and destruction.

I then was standing above the earth looking down on it and there was a woman with blonde hair and dressed in white standing to my left. She had some type of yellow object in her left hand that she threw down onto the earth. I saw the object hit and release its energy like when a rock is thrown into a pond.

I saw a timeline from beginning to end and I then heard the woman say, "It's too bad we can"t change the timeline in the middle"

After this I saw 3 horses running in the clouds at the end of the timeline and their colors in order where white, gray and black.

That was it and I can still see the entire dream clearly and vividly.

I just wanted to share this with everyone. BTW...I am Buddhist but I also know the Bible too so I know what this dream sort of looks like. It may not mean anything other than my subconscious having a heyday with my mind while I sleep!
Big sincere "welcome" to NDC and thank you for posting this dream.
Hope you'll continue to contribute on any and all public threads here. This grand experiment would cease to exist without folks participating and is very blessed the more minds/souls that share dreams, hunches of what others' dreams may mean, and analyzing the Dreambot runs, etc.

Watcher 1266 - Welcome to NDC. You will find we are a friendly bunch here and welcome all. I do have one question, can you give a description of the white clothes she was wearing?
Hmmm, interesting. Since you are Buddhist, and most dreams are personal to each of us, it may be possible to assume that the yellow material that the blonde is holding in your dream, that is cast down from her hand, is the symbol of yellow to Buddhism, and that is the separation from materialism and mammon, and at the same time yellow is a symbol of earth, nature, planet. This may have multiple parables and as such, may imply a natural event (earthquake, volcano, etc.) that she sends down to Dayton which has a 'spanning' cataclysm the she warns you 'it would be better if the time was shortened'.

It also sounds like at the end of the natural event, that the three horses symbolize things starting ok or benign, but progressively getting worse, until they are 'black' (black is pretty-much universal for all religions, it is a bad omen). This sounds like mankind makes the event worse than nature had already made it, which is often par-for-the-course with many things.
Thank you Watcher 1266 for joining us and posting this dream. Did you have an idea of what the middle timeline was? Was it the energy release of something else? If you know, how long of a time period was the timeline?
(04-13-2016, 01:02 PM)Julie Wrote: Watcher 1266 - Welcome to NDC. You will find we are a friendly bunch here and welcome all.  I do have one question, can you give a description of the white clothes she was wearing?

Hi Julie and Thanks. To answer your question, the woman in white looked almost like an Astronaut in a NASA type white space suit. She didn't have a helmet on so I could see her face and her blonde hair.

(04-13-2016, 01:12 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Hmmm, interesting. Since you are Buddhist, and most dreams are personal to each of us, it may be possible to assume that the yellow material that the blonde is holding in your dream, that is cast down from her hand, is the symbol of yellow to Buddhism, and that is the separation from materialism and mammon, and at the same time yellow is a symbol of earth, nature, planet. This may have multiple parables and as such, may imply a natural event (earthquake, volcano, etc.) that she sends down to Dayton which has a 'spanning' cataclysm the she warns you 'it would be better if the time was shortened'.

It also sounds like at the end of the natural event, that the three horses symbolize things starting ok or benign, but progressively getting worse, until they are 'black' (black is pretty-much universal for all religions, it is a bad omen). This sounds like mankind makes the event worse than nature had already made it, which is often par-for-the-course with many things.

Hi Skeeter,
After my dream I did a little research to see if there was anything significant about Dayton Ohio and here is what I learned. Dayton Ohio was part of the Manhatan Project from 1943 to 1949 which was named the Dayton Project as part of the research and development of the Atomic Bomb. There is also a Nuclear Research Lab 62 miles away in Columbus. There was a Nuclear Power plant that was built in 1966 just outside Dayton but it is now deactivated and the reactor is entombed.

(04-13-2016, 02:30 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thank you Watcher 1266 for joining us and posting this dream. Did you have an idea of what the middle timeline was? Was it the energy release of something else?  If you  know, how long of a time period was the timeline?

Hi twiceblessed,
The timeline was the beginning and end of time from what I could see. I think the middle of the timeline is where we as a species began going down the road of our own demise and the woman seemed sad that we couldn't go back to the middle of the timeline and change the things that happened that led to the end of the timeline.
(04-13-2016, 03:56 PM)Watcher1266 Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 01:02 PM)Julie Wrote: Watcher 1266 - Welcome to NDC. You will find we are a friendly bunch here and welcome all.  I do have one question, can you give a description of the white clothes she was wearing?

Hi Julie and Thanks. To answer your question, the woman in white looked almost like an Astronaut in a NASA type white space suit. She didn't have a helmet on so I could see her face and her blonde hair.

(04-13-2016, 01:12 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: Hmmm, interesting. Since you are Buddhist, and most dreams are personal to each of us, it may be possible to assume that the yellow material that the blonde is holding in your dream, that is cast down from her hand, is the symbol of yellow to Buddhism, and that is the separation from materialism and mammon, and at the same time yellow is a symbol of earth, nature, planet. This may have multiple parables and as such, may imply a natural event (earthquake, volcano, etc.) that she sends down to Dayton which has a 'spanning' cataclysm the she warns you 'it would be better if the time was shortened'.

Hi Skeeter,
After my dream I did a little research to see if there was anything significant about Dayton Ohio and here is what I learned. Dayton Ohio was part of the Manhatan Project from 1943 to 1949 which was named the Dayton Project as part of the research and development of the Atomic Bomb. There is also a Nuclear Research Lab 62 miles away in Columbus. There was a Nuclear Power plant that was built in 1966 just outside Dayton but it is now deactivated and the reactor is entombed.

(04-13-2016, 02:30 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thank you Watcher 1266 for joining us and posting this dream. Did you have an idea of what the middle timeline was? Was it the energy release of something else?  If you  know, how long of a time period was the timeline?

Hi twiceblessed,
The timeline was the beginning and end of time from what I could see. I think the middle of the timeline is where we as a species began going down the road of our own demise and the woman seemed sad that we couldn't go back to the middle of the timeline and change the things that happened that led to the end of the timeline.

Thanks ! It seems as if the Dayton connection goes very well with your dream. Maybe it isn't going to happen in Dayton, maybe Dayton was connecting what the event would be, not where.