Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oprah Winfrey ; special donations
This dream may not be completed yet and I will return and edit and add more later if I have more to share.  In the dream I see Oprah Winfrey standing on the beach with her back to the ocean.  She looks toward the land.  First it seems like a game.  But it is serious.  She is donating something very important and personal to couples. (30 or monthly?)  She is donating 'senses.'  Also there is something very personal involved here with Ms. Winfrey, perhaps  her health or somehow involving her breasts. 
(This is the type of dream that I would go to a friend and talk with them privately about it if it involved them.  But because I do not know how to get with Ms. Winfrey I will post it here.)
Update and follow up.  I learned earlier this week that Oprah Winfrey has recently had a very serious battle with pneumonia.  She had been very  sick to the point her doctors were very concerned about her well being.  She fought this serious lung infection for several weeks.  When I heard this on television this week I did think of this dream post from February of this year.  In the dream I was concerned about her health and  the breast area of her body.  I think this of course was her chest and lungs.  Her doctor told her not to fly for several weeks.  I think this is why she has her back turned to the ocean in my dream.  Also she stated that she thought she had a simple cold at first.  Then she learned how serious it was.  The other interesting part of the dream was about some special or unusual donations.  I learned today that Miss O matched a 1.15 million dollar donation to the United Negro College Fund to go to help deserving students who plan to attend historically black colleges. I think my dream was about two major events to come in Miss Winfrey's future.