Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Doomsday
Hello Everyone

Yesterday I had an array of dreams so I will post them as I got them in order...

1. Garbled dream images of Theresa May at that moment trying to word a resignation letter(It was like I was watching her process and how she was creating a speech and visualising it to happen outside no.10 but like I said seemingly garbled and confused.

Then there was this no.2 in every which way (pardon the pun) A number 19_ _ days to Doomsday...... Last two digits were unclear. Now, this could also be some movie plot I happen to see 19_ _ days in the future or the number mentioned in a doomsday movie plotline but when taken with my recent seemingly quite negative dreams regarding America collapse, UK politics and terrorism etc. etc. etc. It really wouldn't surprise me, Venezuela for instance and another American illegal war for oil.

A Clock Sometime after this date but days maybe months after not years. :-(... At this point I'm hoping its a movie I catch.
For example, if 1937 days to doomsday, then 5.3 years to doomsday or approximately June 2024. More time than I imagined.
An update,

I have over the years of having this Dream had numerous dreams building a possible event in the given time frame so in order so far...

1. Various dreams of conflict and ruined buildings and hospitals(Since having the dream)
2. Financial World Depression
3. Civil Wars and Unrest
4. "London is Gone."
5. Covid Blame Game

And to my latest

As of yesterday 11th February 2021 PD: I was stood in my kitchen, I felt a great explosion in the distance then I heard the words, "Pre-emptive strike."

I have decided to dedicate my time more with my family until the date has passed... I will only post if important.

Be Safe, Be Well and Peace.
An update more information that may have something to do with the event as I am at that 2 year goldilocks dream period...

A large-scale methane release??? termed in dream as an "Earth Fart" comical sounding I know but quite serious if it is related to 2024.