Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Earthquakes
Exclamation 
K lasts nights dream was intense and full of stuff....A major earthquake that hit Iraqi, turkey?  Another in Japan...When I flipped to the news channel I saw the buildings shake and the news caster say...I cannot believe the shaking has not stopped yet!  Then major flooding but cannot remember where, but I think I dreamt of the water first, then the quakes......The buildings looked like those Chinese boxes you take, the left-over Chinese food home in? The feeling was Disbelief. I think I remembered the news caster say Tokyo Japan.
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2...=gAQEuWY4o
today: 5.2 in Pilar, Caraga, Philippines

this week: 6.3 in Ashkāsham, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

this month: 7.2 in Murghob, Gorno-Badakhshan, Tajikistan

this year: 8.3 in Illapel, Coquimbo, Chile

91 earthquakes today
676 earthquakes in the past 7 days
3,004 earthquakes in the past month
38,749 earthquakes in the past year
"This is a very substantial number of quakes! Since I started doing counts and research since 2008

today: 4.7 in Hirara, Okinawa, Japan

this week: 4.7 in Morioka, Iwate, Japan

this month: 5.9 in Shikotan, Sakhalin, Russia

this year: 7.8 in Shimoda, Shizuoka, Japan

today: 4.7 in Hirara, Okinawa, Japan

this week: 4.7 in Morioka, Iwate, Japan

this month: 5.9 in Shikotan, Sakhalin, Russia

this year: 7.8 in Shimoda, Shizuoka, Japan
Have you ever dreamed about the New Madrid faultline popping another great quake? Or had hunches about that one?

Ed Dames RV team reported that they had a high confidence level that the earth's next Great Killer Quake would be that fault. I believe he said it in the context of discussing Honshu of 2011, with George on C2C.
Yes I have had several Dreams and feelings, visions if you will, of several Quakes, floods, Massive storms, and an EMP. I have all of these dreams written down and stored, Wink I can "dig" em out if you ever want to hear some. This information has been needing a place to "Get out"! "Sorry if I seem confusing....I can text how I speak, as we all do, which for me is a lil backwards...Dyslexic"
(12-27-2015, 11:52 PM)Nanny Wrote: Have you ever dreamed about the New Madrid faultline popping another great quake? Or had hunches about that one?

Ed Dames RV team reported that they had a high confidence level that the earth's next Great Killer Quake would be that fault. I believe he said it in the context of discussing Honshu of 2011, with George on C2C.

The one Major thing I worry about is Yellowstone....that dream was horrible! I was there, though ive never physically been, amongst a vast beautiful lake and mountains in the background. As I was taking in the beauty, the land rumbled beneath me, Birds animals and fish started fleeing! It took me by surprise!, but then the Beautiful lake instantly dried up. Leaving a barren cracked wasteland. Then the deepest rumbling ive ever felt when the land suddenly split, and started spitting and spewing lava. Then I woke up Had that dream back in 2009
Not even an hour old on the map right now is a 5.6 in the Carribbean. Oh boy, that area popped a ton in the last year, was it? Really could hit a 7 minimum soon.

I'd very much appreciate your dreams on earth changes and/or events. No pressure to hurry and don't tire yourself out! Just yes, with respect I would dig it very much.
Being in Colorado now, Yellowstone is very much on my mind these days too.. Several people have predicted that one going off and of devastation to the Rockies too.

I had a dream one night in 1998 that told me the scallions would help me and I was looking at actual scallions in the dream. Lol.. I had to laugh and wonder if I actually needed to buy some scallions. But the next night, I happened to be listening to the Art Bell show and his guest that night was Gordon Michael Scallion.. Ha! Imagine my shock and surprise! So I listened to the complete show. He is one of the people who have come out with new world maps that show the Earth changes. He got really caught up (as a lot of us did) in the Y2K thing that never happened and made a bunch of predictions that also never happened and I haven't heard much from him since.. I just think his timelines are off. Timelines are a difficult thing to figure out, unless you have a date blaring in your face and most times there aren't. I think there could be something "changing" the timelines too. Prayer, maybe? IDK.. But I've felt since the mid 90's that something was coming. Something was going to happen - and this was well before I ever heard of Art Bell or any of the other "end times" prophets. This was something I felt.

Anyways, Scallions maps show the Colorado Rockies are gone. You should look them up... On the same note, his maps show Hawaii is completely gone, too. But I know they survive. So who knows.
I will find my dreams Wink (Y)
(12-28-2015, 02:37 AM)Nanny Wrote: Not even an hour old on the map right now is a 5.6 in the Carribbean. Oh boy, that area popped a ton in the last year, was it? Really could hit a 7 minimum soon.

I'd very much appreciate your dreams on earth changes and/or events. No pressure to hurry and don't tire yourself out! Just yes, with respect I would dig it very much.
(12-28-2015, 11:13 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: I just think his timelines are off. Timelines are a difficult thing to figure out, unless you have a date blaring in your face and most times there aren't. I think there could be something "changing" the timelines too. Prayer, maybe? IDK.. But I've felt since the mid 90's that something was coming. Something was going to happen - and this was well before I ever heard of Art Bell or any of the other "end times" prophets. This was something I felt.

Anyways, Scallions maps show the Colorado Rockies are gone. You should look them up... On the same note, his maps show Hawaii is completely gone, too. But I know they survive. So who knows.

I just had my iPad blow my whole reply into the ether, so I'll try and be brief.

Scallion had Florida in the agua by now too, but I think I drove to work this morning. LOL

Nailing down timing is exactly what we're trying to figure out here. But I think that there are many existing timelines, so we should also work on seeing the event, and bringing our minds to bear to change what we don't want to experience. Prayer, manifestation, concentrated thought, especially in large groups, has all been shown to work.
Huge thanks, Save Life!

Goldengirl, the bots have even been known to reply to prayer and intention. Even thought can affect the actions of other people and earth events too, IMO.
I had a dream a few months ago about a huge volcano eruption also. It seemed like Yellowstone but I don't see how since it cause a tsunami.
Which dream would you like to hear?
(12-28-2015, 02:37 AM)Nanny Wrote: Not even an hour old on the map right now is a 5.6 in the Carribbean. Oh boy, that area popped a ton in the last year, was it? Really could hit a 7 minimum soon.

Especially if you have had dreams come true I'd like to hear which of your earth-events dreams alarms you the most. (However, NOT minimizing your dreams one iota if none of them have come true, Yet!)

I'll also appreciate reading a dream of tsunami or any type of flood of water and quakes, I've lived through even a 7.0 near the epicenter so quake dreams are desired, too.

No rush! Big thanks, sincerely.
I will start with my "First" futuristic dream dated Aug 15th 2001 This dream is most Urgent to me....
" It is sometime in the future, and it was common knowledge that, most of the Men in the uS had gone off to War or were killed. The people who were left in the US were mostly women and children. The Cities were in chaos, and in flames. There were Dark Men with guns, running around killing those who resisted and raping the women. I did not see where they took those captured. I remained hidden and found the others before capture, and taught them how to fight back and a place to hide their children."
I started with this dream because, things are happening today that has made me reflect back to this dream.... But most of all this dream was the first dream I documented. I just found my dream folder, with several other dreams, n didn't quite know where to start.
(12-29-2015, 04:58 PM)Nanny Wrote: Especially if you have had dreams come true I'd like to hear which of your earth-events dreams alarms you the most. (However, NOT minimizing your dreams one iota if none of them have come true, Yet!)

I'll also appreciate reading a dream of tsunami or any type of flood of water and quakes, I've lived through even a 7.0 near the epicenter so quake dreams are desired, too.

No rush! Big thanks, sincerely.

I believe there is so much more coming! Tremendous storms earth movements changes....Watch the sky look at the ground, we are all affected in some way, but the key to survival, is adaptation! Wink We can get through this now that we all see and believe. Angel
(12-28-2015, 11:13 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Being in Colorado now, Yellowstone is very much on my mind these days too.. Several people have predicted that one going off and of devastation to the Rockies too.

I had a dream one night in 1998 that told me the scallions would help me and I was looking at actual scallions in the dream. Lol.. I had to laugh and wonder if I actually needed to buy some scallions. But the next night, I happened to be listening to the Art Bell show and his guest that night was Gordon Michael Scallion.. Ha! Imagine my shock and surprise! So I listened to the complete show. He is one of the people who have come out with new world maps that show the Earth changes. He got really caught up (as a lot of us did) in the Y2K thing that never happened and made a bunch of predictions that also never happened and I haven't heard much from him since.. I just think his timelines are off. Timelines are a difficult thing to figure out, unless you have a date blaring in your face and most times there aren't. I think there could be something "changing" the timelines too. Prayer, maybe? IDK.. But I've felt since the mid 90's that something was coming. Something was going to happen - and this was well before I ever heard of Art Bell or any of the other "end times" prophets. This was something I felt.

I believe there is so much more coming! Tremendous storms earth movements changes....Watch the sky look at the ground, we are all affected in some way, but the key to survival, is adaptation! Wink We can get through this now that we all see and believe. Angel
(12-28-2015, 11:13 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Being in Colorado now, Yellowstone is very much on my mind these days too.. Several people have predicted that one going off and of devastation to the Rockies too.

Save Life, that was an excellent choice to start with. It's so timely with the so-called "refugees" being forced upon our nation. Most of them are 20 to 40 in age and oh, so many if not most of them look buff, like ready to fight a war or something.
I have no doubt this was a prophetic dream, though I sure wish doubt was an option.
(12-28-2015, 11:10 PM)Redtailhawk1 Wrote: I had a dream a few months ago about a huge volcano eruption also. It seemed like Yellowstone but I don't see how since it cause a tsunami.

Hi Redtailhawk1 - From everything I've seen and read regarding Yellowstone, if the super-volcano was to go off, most of the surrounding states would be devastated, mostly by falling ash. But I would imagine an good size earthquake would be generated too, but not sure if it could be strong enough to generate a tsunami on the west coast? However, the Pacific Northwest has has it's own volcanoes to worry about, particularly in the Seattle and Portland areas. Oregon and Washington states have multiple volcanoes that are more than capable of waking up. So maybe it was from there?

I once dreamed of Portland, Oregon (1998) being flooded. People were using boats to get around, like they do in Venice, Italy, but not nearly as romantic. A lot of stuff was on fire too. However, not long after that dream, there was actually a town near the east coast that seriously flooded and caught fire. So it is possible, I "flipped" the coast locations in my dreams.
i had seen the Gordon micheal scallion maps a long time ago, and they definitely interest me.
this website had several done by several people although his seem to be the most accurate and intricately done.
http://www.timelinetothefuture.com/timel...uture-maps

I found some sites about Gordon Micheal scallion so I think I will read up on them again. Part of the reason I am staying in the area I am in is because I believe the Midwest will remain the same, its the coastal areas and along the great lakes that will change. It was so interesting seeing the scallion and then finding it was a person, so interesting thanks for posting about that dream.

I do believe Yellowstone is a definite possibility although as long as things vent the way they have and the pressure does not build up it may still be a ways off.
The "floods in my dream, was not caused by earthquakes, the "Flooding" occurred first Though I did not know where all of the flood waters were coming from....it was just all over.....which when I look on the recent news...the "flood" waters make sense
(12-31-2015, 04:45 PM)IslandHippyMama Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 11:10 PM)Redtailhawk1 Wrote: I had a dream a few months ago about a huge volcano eruption also. It seemed like Yellowstone but I don't see how since it cause a tsunami.

Hi Redtailhawk1 - From everything I've seen and read regarding Yellowstone, if the super-volcano was to go off, most of the surrounding states would be devastated, mostly by falling ash. But I would imagine an good size earthquake would be generated too, but not sure if it could be strong enough to generate a tsunami on the west coast? However, the Pacific Northwest has has it's own volcanoes to worry about, particularly in the Seattle and Portland areas. Oregon and Washington states have multiple volcanoes that are more than capable of waking up. So maybe it was from there?

I once dreamed of Portland, Oregon (1998) being flooded. People were using boats to get around, like they do in Venice, Italy, but not nearly as romantic. A lot of stuff was on fire too. However, not long after that dream, there was actually a town near the east coast that seriously flooded and caught fire. So it is possible, I "flipped" the coast locations in my dreams.
6.7 earthquake in India, along the border with Bangladesh and Myanmar: http://news.yahoo.com/strong-6-8-quake-h...01956.html

I could have sworn there was a dedicated earthquake thread somewhere...but darned if I can find it now.
WoW! those buildings look almost like the ones in my dream! Collapse easy...But it was either China or Japan.
Thank you for your research! Very much appreciated Smile
(01-03-2016, 10:25 PM)DLP Wrote: 6.7 earthquake in India, along the border with Bangladesh and Myanmar: http://news.yahoo.com/strong-6-8-quake-h...01956.html

I could have sworn there was a dedicated earthquake thread somewhere...but darned if I can find it now.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photos-of-t...slideshow/
(01-03-2016, 10:38 PM)save life Wrote: WoW! those buildings look almost like the ones in my dream!  Collapse easy...But it was either China or Japan.  
Thank you for your research!  Very much appreciated Smile
(01-03-2016, 10:25 PM)DLP Wrote: 6.7 earthquake in India, along the border with Bangladesh and Myanmar: http://news.yahoo.com/strong-6-8-quake-h...01956.html

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photos-of-t...slideshow/

Parts of India border up to China, doesn't it? And their peoples are blended together?

So since we are discussing earthquakes in this thread, I had an interesting "happening" on Saturday, around 2:30 pm mountain time. I got one of those adult coloring books for Christmas and was, well, coloring (lol).. I love this stuff because it's a great stress reliever and meditating for me. Anyways, all of a sudden, my hands started to shake and I started to feel kind of dizzy and a little nauseous. I had already eaten, so I knew it wasn't anything like a hypoglycemic kind of thing. And I got a huge, huge sick feeling something was wrong somewhere. So I posted a note about it on my FB wall and asked all of my family to check in - and they did (except one). So it had to be something else.

I remembered feeling this way before when the 2011 Japan earthquake happened. I was sitting at my desk, when suddenly - to me - it felt like the world suddenly spun or moved and it nearly knocked me off my chair. Then I had a small headache following it. Remember as a kid, spinning around in circles until you fell down and it felt like the world was still spinning? It felt a lot like that. A couple of my coworkers asked me if I was okay and I told them what I was feeling.. It wasn't even 15 minutes when another coworker came in to tell us about the earthquake in Japan.

What I felt on Saturday was a little different, in the sense that I was shaking so much and nauseous, but the overwhelming sense that something had just happened.. So I checked the earthquake maps and all I found was a 4.7 that had happened in Russia at the same time as my "feeling". You can feel a 4.7, but not that bad, right? But I wonder if it was being under-reported? Meaning, I have seen reports that the USGS is deliberately downgrading earthquakes for some reason. Especially the ones in Chile. Many reports state Chiles earthquakes are huge, but then USGS reports it as being much smaller than they really are. I don't know why they would be doing that, but it makes me wonder if the Russian earthquake was larger than it was reported? Otherwise, I have no explanation in regards to the "feeling" I had and it all passed in about 20-30 minutes. Thoughts anyone?