Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Soul Contracts
I had a convoluted incongruent dream.  I was with one buddy in a park figuring out where to carry contraband.  Then I am driving around with another buddy.  We went driving then boating and then stopped at what resembled a camp site.  I remember there was puddles and maybe a river nearby but my nighttime notes stated twice, 'couldn't use water.'  We had a fire loaded with hot coals and I walked away to talk to someone else.    We spoke about soul contracts which is beyond my friends belief system. It was good to talk to someone about the beyond and I was concerned my buddy would start in with his, "You can't prove that."  He didn't.  What was notable was I explained to the new guy I started talking to that soul contracts were ending.  I could see our timeline evaporate and people lost their penchant for this paradigm.  I could see these people as souls just passing thru totally sloughing off this life and the workworld we live in.  A new perspective was revealed to see our way of life fade for another better way, it was unprecedented.  Souls passing thru became elated but were so tired there was not many people voicing their emotions.  This seemed near on the horizon, perhaps coupled with the energy upgrade we are supposed to see in 2 months, I ain't holding my breath personally.  The guy seemed to understand.
This gets a wow from me. How vivid was this dream compared to your standard vividness? Any day residue that you can identify? Regardless, we'll have to put this in the pool of time stopping (the meme thread that Twice assembled), the September meme thread, and probably that thread that esholars started about the ascension. This is a dream to remember, that is for sure.
Will add my "wow" to Eagle's. This is worth some meditation time.
Eagle is was vivid enough to post.  I haven't posted in years as I am a financial catastrophe and haven't been pure in thought for a while.  I came to realize from this dream that the convoluted dreams people are having are others experiences and others soul contracts.  I see this from reading posted dreams.  A lot of the bouncing around is us viewing other accomplishments, nothing more.  For instance the basic training dream.  Not that is was my personal experience but I had Army service in my soul contract to improve my upbringing.  The first week is much like keswickmans' dream.   I gather he never served.
 So in response the first few episodes of my dream were unnecessary, just past experiences.  No information there except someone did a drug deal, so what.  The second half was my buddy and I in a dream together.  I state this as I know it happens to me although the other party rarely remembers the dream.  I once came up with the term 'siamese dream'.  That friend unlikely remembers because he puts no legitimacy into faith or visions.  Again not important but it was a backdrop to get me to approach a topic worthy of discussion.  That led to a vision in my dream of this timeline finally ending.
 So the incongruent and non conclusive dreams are possibly our culture rising out of this paradigm, witnessing others along the way, and one day we'll all see the horizon.
I wonder if our souls can be impacted as a whole by something extremely apocalyptic like yellowstone caldera activating, 8.0 earthquakes and above, nuclear war, stuff like that. Do you remember what people were like on 9/11 and after? They seemed more alert as a whole and things began to change after 9/11...like as timeline shift.
What would happen with something worse than what happened back then?
Cataclysmic events are sometimes planned like 911, and sometimes Earth burping, a volcano or earthquake.    In general I think the mindset that accompanies it is a reaction, of course.  It creates a collective consciousness which doesn't otherwise exist.  It's the term "the 100th monkey."  Used in a sinister way like 911 it creates a false sense of patriotism.  A collective meeting of minds is very powerful and why the (staged) news is bifurcating America today.  If we joined together a revolution would occur, 'they' do not want that.  As far as an earthquake, same thing.  It becomes clear there are bigger issues than what we are led to believe, which there are.
I read that Atlantis and Lemuria knew the world would experience cataclysm several years before it did.  The people learned to accept it and went on with their lives knowing they would die soon.  Unfortunately the task in front of us today is harder than that and it seems only a catastrophe will create a common mindset.

(07-30-2015, 10:42 AM)d4n33 Wrote: I wonder if our souls can be impacted as a whole by something extremely apocalyptic like yellowstone caldera activating, 8.0 earthquakes and above, nuclear war, stuff like that.  Do you remember what people were like on 9/11 and after? They seemed more alert as a whole and things began to change after 9/11...like as timeline shift.
What would happen with something worse than what happened back then?