Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Terrible Storm, Fear at Windsor
In this dream I am  among a group of people who are standing around in a social setting inside a room of an older house. At one point we stop and look at a large screen TV that is showing  a news broadcast of a big storm (cloud or twister) that has recently occurred and caused great damage.  At the same time I look out of a window that is located at the other end of the room.  Through the window I see a huge tornado/ storm (it is heavy with lots of dirt and dust) headed toward us.
I turn to run toward the main exit.  As I do, I pass 'daddy' who is sitting in his chair where he loves to sit. I never see his face just the side of his head and his arm resting on the wide side arm of chair.  He is carelessly holding a long knife/ a hand saw in his hand. I ask him to be careful because someone could get hurt.  I take it and go out the door, down the steps.  Outside near the corner of the building, down on the ground and slightly hidden, is a large snake with faint stripes.  The snake is calm and we make eye contact.  I may make a weak strike out at it. Mainly look at it.  
After the 'storm' passes I look back toward the house, apparently from some distance. Now the house seems to be up high on stilts, several stories high and there are other houses around fixed the same way.  Also it looks like a coastline, village with some mountains in background.  End of dream/
Notes and hypothesis:  During this dream, I see and feel that the house has to do with 'Windsor" as in house of Windsor as in British Royal Family.  I think the dream could be a warning of major trouble or danger for them.  The storm, tornado has a lot of dirt and dust and debris as would a major explosion(s). "Daddy" in the dream is very much sitting on a special chair or throne as a prince or king would.  I do know that there is a lot of fear connected to this dream. 
 Hopefully precautions will prevail.
You have a good track record Ridley.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the Brexit vote and the defeat May just had today in Parliament? Maybe it is the danger to the country, a huge "storm is a brewing" type thing. Igt is indeed a turbulent time in the UK right now.
I hope it isn't more than the for that is enough.
I
Thanks for comment and for reading.  I did also think of Brexit and the struggles that are going along with this.  If this dream is indeed connected to the UK and to British Royal family than Brexit could be a factor mainly because it is making  a lot of people very stressed out.  This dream seems to be more than Brexit, somehow more personal to the family.  Also as a note, the snake in the dream was primarily dark in color but he had subtle alternating stripes of dark green and darkish blue colors. Also the man in the chair had wavy curly slightly gray hair like Prince Charles.  Is Prince Charles sitting on the throne?
Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh and husband to Queen Elizabeth was involved in a car wreck earlier today.  He was driving his Land Rover when he crashed into a Kia carrying two women and a ten month old baby.  Fortunately no one was hurt too badly. One of the women has a broken arm and both have cuts and scratches.  The word is that Prince Phillip was okay just shaken up some. //I do feel that it is most interesting that this  should occur shortly after my dream posting.  The "daddy" in my dream really was the daddy and not the son or grandsons.  The dream did seem to be as I stated earlier to be personal to them.  I hope that this is the end of the storm that I saw in dream but there could be more to come.
WOW!
Excellent Job RIdley! I am very glad you posted your dream and hope you continue to do so
Here is a link to the news story.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/17/uk/du...index.html

(01-17-2019, 11:22 PM)Ridley Wrote: Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh and husband to Queen Elizabeth was involved in a car wreck earlier today.  He was driving his Land Rover when he crashed into a Kia carrying two women and a ten month old baby.  Fortunately no one was hurt too badly. One of the women has a broken arm and both have cuts and scratches.  The word is that Prince Phillip was okay just shaken up some. //I do feel that it is most interesting that this  should occur shortly after my dream posting.  The "daddy" in my dream really was the daddy and not the son or grandsons.  The dream did seem to be as I stated earlier to be personal to them.  I hope that this is the end of the storm that I saw in dream but there could be more to come.
I agree with TwiceBlessed..... A big wow, Ridley! Well done!
A follow up with a bit more information.  The passenger in the Kia that Prince Philip hit with his Land Rover was Emma Fairweather.  Her wrist was broken and it is not healing correctly.  She will undergo surgery this week to have a titanium plate placed into her wrist to repair the painful fracture. As one paper stated," She will go under the knife." (perhaps even a bone saw?) The titanium plate is for life.  She will have an eight week recovery, unable to work. She is pursuing a personal injury claim against the British Duke.  Maybe this is the second storm for House of Windsor with the wreck itself being the first.  Also many people are upset with Prince Philip for what they perceive as his reckless and negligent behaviors.
Interesting that her name is Fairweather isn't it?
Great update but sad that the injury will require plate.
Seems you got a great deal of the story n your dream.
A follow up to the story:  Prince Philip will not be prosecuted for his role in the car wreck.  The Crown Prosecution Service has stated that there will be no further action.  Prince Philip has voluntarily surrendered his driving license which played a large part in the decision.
In my original dream posting I refer to two storms, one on the screen and a big one headed toward the house that I see through the window. I think now that the second storm approaching 'Windsor' could be the mess that Prince Andrew has made for himself and the British Royal Family.  I am of course referring to his friendship with the late Jeffrey Epstein who was charged with sex trafficking.  Virginia Roberts Giuffre, an alleged victim of Epstein claims she had sex with the Duke of York on 3 occasions when she was a teenager.  She and Prince Andrew are pictured together. And recently Prince Andrew did a TV interview that totally went wrong for him. This is definitely a very dark cloud for the Royal family to weather. 
Thanks for reading.
There is definitely another major storm within the Royal Windsor family, possibly the worst and strongest yet.  Prince Harry and wife Mehgan stepping down from royal duties.  This dream which I posted  a year ago described the 'daddy' on the throne holding a knife and swinging it about.  Perhaps this is Prince Charles cutting the Duke and Duchess of Sussex loose, or out, so to speak. It is a dark and hurtful time within that family and within the UK. It will be interesting to see where they move to in Canada.
Outstanding connections!