Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparing fish
7th January 2016

I think this is a great dream for interpretation.

I was at a house on the 2nd floor and I had to prepare dinner for my father Adrian, my Sister Iva and her Boyfriend Juri who were out. In the house there were 2 related women, but it was not clear how they were related. One had more brighter hair and had 2 first names and 2 sir names like it is normal in Southamerica. And we were, somewhere in southamerica. I had to prepare small fried fishes, but as cooking i have already started to eat some of the small fishes. 

( yesterday i have eaten a lot for dinner, and thought I should begin to eat less) There was also a cat in the house and i chased it behind a covered and then i tried to sort of smash the covered in order to crush the cat between the covered and the wall. 

(I am a very peaceful man! but yesterday i wanted to work at the computer and 1 cat likes to step on the computer keyboard when i want to work, so yesterday night i have carried the cat out of the room as i started working, i also gae the dog more cream than the cat, it is the same cream that i ate the same day! The dog also gets the same cheese i eat, i normally treat anymals good!)

Good, the 2nd last name of the woman with brighter hair was a german or sure european one, so this means her mother is a european. The darkhaired was older than the brighthaired woman. 

As i kept walking through the house i suddenly had a bamboo stick in the hand and i started to hit at small beige butterflies. The bamboo stick had a split point and one half of the point had broken off. 

Interpretation:
Yesterday night I sent an message to my sister Ledwina that I want to come visit her, and I wanted to be more fit and on time. Last time i visited her i was about an hour late and sort of with a hang over from the last night.  One could translate the word on time in german also in pointly, - split point of the bamboo -. My other sister Ilinka, who is very close to Ledwina really likes insects, bugs or butterflies. So if i get closer to my sister Ledwina, it might have an influence on my sister Ilinka. I should bring a present for Ilinka as well when I visit) 

Then i called my father to know when they come home. My father told me they were at a pond and my father saw there were many fishes. My father and Iva and Juri then boarded a boat and my father started to flyfish and he fished many many fishes he told me. And they let them prepare at a nearby restaurant, with a sidedish the restaurant seems to have prepared specially for the fishes of the pond. So i asked if they would bring some to the house ( while thinking in the dream that i have not waited for them with eating! a great dream, one of the lessons for me is to eat less). And my father said: no they can not do this, but we could all eat in the restaurant ( könne mr au, - we can do it as well - in swiss ). It was evening then and the sky darkened. as my father spoke of the Restaurant I saw a picture of  lights over a dark pond.  

Interpretation: 
The theme of flyfishing can come from Daniel (a canadian) man who for a while sort of was our fatherfigure for me and my sister iva as our father lived with another woman. So maybe it is a sign he is coming closer to us, which he really is. I have also had several dreams of fish and my father who`s sign of the zodiac is a fish. 

Afterthoughts: 
I think this is a dream with lessons of my conscience. As I ate beside the dog I was really thinking it might has an influence on the dream, that I eat beside the dog, and i wanted to treat him good. So I gave him cheese and cream. I also wanted to give him of the pasta i ate, but he did not want to eat it. The influence then was more that I looked less for the cat than for the dog...
Then I am closer to my sisters Ledwina and Iva than to Ilinka, so I should make an effort to find something Ilinka likes.
For me it is a nice dream to show that sometimes in a so called bad dream one can find some fine messages, what one could do better.