Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential
Hello Dreamers, Searches and Watchers Smile 
So I asked if anyone had a subject I might look into... The Presidential elections was one given so I looked.

1st precog: An old guy playing a large stringed instrument on his porch.
2nd Precog: An empty presidential podium.
3rd Precog: A large columned white house...not The Whitehouse building.
4th Precog: An old Wurlitzer Jukebox.
5th Precog: Guy in a blonde toupee dancing.... seemingly drunk.
6th Precog: A Woman stood on a stage with her arms out wide... embracing the crowds?...Like she was the second coming?

I will continue to delve for clearer precogs.
THANK YOU for doing this!! Yes, did ask and am so glad to read this.
I think you were shown who will run against whom, if I even said that correctly.

It's Trump against hillary, and the empty podium? We have an empty shirt, an imposter in office right now, not one that is legitimately qualified to be where he is.

*(total respect if mods need to delete this last comment. If I'm correct then bot'll be telling us this with no mercy, sooner than later I hope)

Oh, editing this in, it's possible that your first look at this has given us what the situation is right now, and that these may not be the candidates after both sides have their conventions)
Of your 6 visions, 3 had to do with music. I would pay attention to that. What music are you hearing being played? What is the string player playing, what is being danced to , what is on the jukebox?
I believe your empty podium means the election results are either undecided/ not set in stone or cannot be told to you.
The Women likely is Hillary who could be one of the nominees, that or the candidate is reaching for the feminine side of voters.
(02-06-2016, 12:58 PM)DreamerOracle Wrote: Hello Dreamers, Searches and Watchers Smile 
So I asked if anyone had a subject I might look into... The Presidential elections was one given so I looked.

1st precog: An old guy playing a large stringed instrument on his porch.
2nd Precog: An empty presidential podium.
3rd Precog: A large columned white house...not The Whitehouse building.
4th Precog: An old Wurlitzer Jukebox.
5th Precog: Guy in a blonde toupee dancing.... seemingly drunk.
6th Precog: A Woman stood on a stage with her arms out wide... embracing the crowds?...Like she was the second coming?

I will continue to delve for clearer precogs.

I've seen the election played out several times in dreams. It's scary and depressing, actually.  It looks like you've seen what I've seen somewhat.

The 5th and 6th precogs you list are Trump and Clinton. The man seems happily drunk, dancing a 'victory jig', the woman embraces the crowd as if she is victor and 'one of them'. The podium in 2nd is empty and indicative that there will 'be no President' by that time, and the Wurlitzer actually symbolizes a statement I heard a while back while in dream-state, 'the party's over' (to the tune of the old song of the same name).

The podium and the large white house (not the White House) is actually symbolic of the absent leadership.

The old guy playing the large stringed instrument on the porch is the most troubling. That is the symbol of 'and the music plays on'...this isn't the end of the story, but many things I've seen tell me, that the best times are far behind us. When your 2nd through 6th precogs play out, what comes next is far worse.

I feel strongly connected to this image...I've seen something very similar too...but mine has far too terrible imagery to fully disclose here.
Skeetersaurus, Glad for your confirmation of some things.
I wish I had gone ahead and written it but hesitated. The guy playing the string intrument, as I read your words I recalled thinking of the musicians as the Titanic sank, per that movie.
Thank you for your replies,

As to the music being played on the Wurlitzer it wasn't playing a tune, it was merely all lit up like new...
My thoughts as one of you said is that the empty Podium is a symbol of what you may have or what you may get, a President that isn't a President.... a puppet??? Maybe??? What you must clearly see by now is that any person that gains office is changed once in the seat, I believe there is a set of truths or circumstances that tie the hands of anyone in that position regardless of there values... I believe Sanders would be another JFK his fate was similar(I'm never wrong when this certain). Lets face it if Trump actually gets in America is on a one way ticket with the rest of the world... Irradiated Destruction. If Clinton gets in I think we will have more of the same which is leading to a very uncertain future, akin to walking on a tightrope but they are my own views and I'm grateful to a well trained mind they don't interfere with my Dream Precognition.

I will keep watching...

p.s this was meant to be a longer reply but I have a kitten and she is demanding my attention Smile
Yes, they are neutered as they go into office, if not, JFK and then Reagan was shot but God insisted we got to keep him.
Thank you again for looking at this. You may get more on it. This dream was awesome.
Hello Members.
Well no.6 was today(maybe?), I watched Hillary Clinton doing the exact pose today on Euronews, whether or not that was the precognition event Huh

New Hampshire Election Footage
Some few years ago, before I knew who Bernie Sanders was, I had a dream of the Presidential election night. The new President was resting on a couch at the campaign headquarters and the celebrations were over. I'm not sure why he hadn't gone home.

It starts off with my youngest daughter and I going to someone's house. A party, maybe? Perhaps to watch the election outcome? I didn't recognize it as being Hawaii and it we were in a hilly neighborhood. It reminded me of Seattle. Or some of the housing neighborhoods around San Francisco.. not sure... While at this house, these "men in black" types show up (this was my first dream of the "men in blacks") and they came with military personnel. It seemed like the whole neighborhood was shut down because of the military, but they were primarily focusing on our party. It's like we were being held hostage, but I'm not sure why? And other people being held were brought in too. (Other than my daughter, I didn't know anyone else in the dream). There seems to be an issue with time, like it was running out?

At one point in the dream, we were being moved to different locations. It felt like a kidnapping, as we had no choice and guns were being pointed at us. As we were being led out of one place we walked through a campaign office and I heard someone say, that's the new President sleeping over there. That's when I saw Bernie Sanders for the first time. I had no idea who he was in the dream. I just recall thinking "Wow, he looks old and tired". He was wearing dark slacks and a light, button-up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and his hair was a mess. One of the "men in blacks" woke him up and they spoke for a few minutes. Then we were told we were going back to the house, where we had been originally.

Every time we had been moved, we were riding in one of those military trucks that has the canvas over the backs and we couldn't see out at all. We knew it was late, probably after midnight (Edit: days may have actually gone by, but not sure?). After being at the house for some time, we're told we're being moved again, and we have to walk up some stairs from the house to the street. The feeling was urgent and the sense of running out of time was present again. I'm not sure where we were going this time. There was a huge full moon and I started staring at it, realizing how big it really was. Like it had moved extremely close to Earth. All of a sudden, a timer appeared on the face of the moon (like it was a giant timer) and it was counting down. I shouted out, "Hey, look at that!" and everyone stopped to look at the moon. People, including the military started freaking out. The people didn't know what to make of it. The "men in blacks" and some of the higher ranks started shouting, "We're too late!".

We were ordered to run back into the house and we did. I positioned myself at a window so I could watch the moon. I was trying to figure out what the countdown meant? Some of the military guys were shouting "We need to go!", but the "men in blacks" said it was too late. As the "timer" ran out, all of a sudden the ground started shaking and we thought it was an earthquake. Then it felt like the house started spinning really fast. It was like we were on one of those spinning carnival rides and everyone was pinned to the walls of the rooms we were in. Including the MIB's and military. People were screaming and freaking out. It was difficult, but I looked out the window and could see the stars spinning past us. The Earth itself was spinning like a top. The G-force was tremendous! Then all of a sudden it slowed down and eventually stopped. People fell to the floor in fear, dizziness, and exhaustion. As we started to stand and get our bearings, the MIB's and military got their act together and started to leave. I tried to stop one of the MIB's and asked for an explanation on what had just happened? And why had we been held against our will? But they refused to give me an answer. I just received a very chilling look from one of them, that basically said "stop asking questions". After the MIB's and military left, everyone else started to leave too, very shaken. Then I woke up.

Other details remembered from the dream: 1) The moon was it's usual color at first, but then turned a dark red, blood moon color. The timer was literally a giant red arrow that moved counter-clockwise. I don't recall any numbers being on it right now. 2) The people being "kidnapped" appeared to be special people. They all had some kind of talent or a skill of some kind. Like one was a teen kid who was a violinist prodigy. I can't recall who he is now, but I later saw a video that he was in (real life). I feel like this was one of the main reasons why we were being taken. I don't feel like we were being protected, but taken because of our skills/talents... I don't know what this had to do with my daughter and myself? Neither of us have any real talents or skills, other than the occasional dream coming true and some other precog gifts.

Anyways, this was a random dream that night and I wasn't trying to see into the future for any reason, least of all the Presidential elections. Whatever this was really about happens on election night/early morning after. I've already checked online and there are no expected Super Moons or Blood Moons expected on election day/night. Though a couple of partials will happen in March and September of this year. I don't understand any of the dream or what Bernie Sanders may or may not have to do with it. I just know he was the newly elected President.

I personally feel like Trump is just a huge joke on us all and is more or less trying to piss people off, so that they will vote for Hillary instead. He and Hillary are actually friends/business partners and he will stand to do well if she is elected. However, people are falling away from Hillary because of her involvements in too many scams and issues. Many still think she needs to answer for the Benghazi incident and I am one of them. Clearly, Bernie is on the rise according to recent polls, so we'll see how this all plays out.
This is a combination of many sources of information and I'm not trying to avoid giving credit, just offering a synopsis that may quickly correlate this dream.

A friend asked me to look at a book of a "famous" psychic in 2008 and because I know they are misleading sometimes, I deferred, yet she persisted and asked that I at least read one page. Here is how I recall it:

"A President elected after 2008 died in office of a heart attack. The Vice President who replaced him starts a nuclear exchange with Korea (didn't specify North or South, yet I'm certain it was North especially with recent events) through military miscalculation. Traveling back and forth to Congress, to work out details of a truce, he is assassinated."

Now here is an assessment not meant as political comment, so please don’t be offended.

1) Our current President was elected after 2008,
2) He is in the MOST stressful job in the world,
3) He smokes,
4) His genetics have the highest frequency of suffering heart attacks (I have a medical back ground in Cardiac Units).
5) Current VP is known for his talking off the cuff and for gaffs.

Now about the time of the 2008 election, a friend who most perceive as an "Air-Head" yet she is QUITE intelligent and perceptive, told me (with great excitement) that she had a dream with a "woman" sitting in Bush's chair at the White House. Thinking quickly because of the election I pulled up a picture of Sara Palin and showed it to her since she does NOT follow the news and asked if this was the woman. She looked closely, squinted and said "No, not quite but close". Since she can seem unfocused I presumed she might not remember accurately. Later, after the election, I realized who was third in line to the Presidency… "The Speaker of the House of Representatives" and at the time realized it was Nancy Pelosi.

I showed a picture of Pelosi to her and she got VERY animated and said, "THAT'S HER!!!!"

With the current Speaker being someone else, Pelosi could easily be selected to move up into the VP slot if the other events occur.

***Another note, this does not have to occur before November since many of the "Remote Viewers" are saying we will not have an election this year.
A lot of RV'ers are also saying "no election?!" Thank you bigtime, didn't know this.

We have a thread here where a few folks dreamed with intention? I think was the case, asking to see the election and a couple? got NOTHING.

My hunch is we won't have another election but my beliefs in God say that this may be true at the moment but He may decide to hold back the tidal wave of tyranny and change what right now, is actually fact, and sorry if this doesn't make sense to you or others. It's all I got, right now. Big Grin
(02-11-2016, 04:30 PM)Nanny Wrote: A lot of RV'ers are also saying "no election?!" Thank you bigtime, didn't know this.

We have a thread here where a few folks dreamed with intention? I think was the case, asking to see the election and a couple? got NOTHING.

My hunch is we won't have another election but my beliefs in God say that this may be true at the moment but He may decide to hold back the tidal wave of tyranny and change what right now, is actually fact, and sorry if this doesn't make sense to you or others. It's all I got, right now.  Big Grin

I agree that mitigation is ever possible and actually the best way to think of these insights into the future. Such as the story of Jonah and Nineveh. Or the verse where we are told we can tell God how we prefer things to be...
Isaiah 45:11 KJV Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
Michaelg60, thank you for posting ... your label says you joined in October 2014, but have only started posting now?  I can relate to that ... I joined and lurked for quite awhile, before deciding to start posting.  I imagine there are many other "members" who choose to do that too ... lurk for quite awhile first.  No one here bites, though, even if we all have different life experiences, beliefs, and opinions.  That's what makes this forum special.

Lindsey Williams indicates in his new DVD that the only acceptable candidate really to the Elite at this point is Hillary.  They've dealt with the Clintons before, do not like either of them personally, but are willing to deal with them again in the WH, if need be.  Under no circumstances will the Elite allow Trump (or Sanders).  If it appears one of those two will be elected President, LW is clear: the Elite will unleash ISIS in full force in every US state over the summer (among all the refugees in every US state, there are already a handful of terrorists, waiting for the order to strike).  It will then be a summer of "hell and blood."  The outcome: martial law, cancelling the election, and BO will have a third (indefinite) term in office.

The Elite do not like BO either, though.  He has disappointed them greatly; they have a hard time controlling him, but up to now, have not wanted to make him a martyr like JFK.

The Elite fully anticipate and want the rapture of the Church no later than September 2016, as they need "true" Christians gone in order to bring about the NWO.  However, they have no control over the timing of the rapture.  LW speculates that they did not get their way in fall 2015, being able to collapse the world economy then, because of God's intervention, to enable Christians more time to "get their houses in order."  However, the date of the rapture has been set since the foundation of the world, and only the Father knows the exact time.  But, once He tells His Son to "go claim Your Bride," Jesus will do so immediately.

The Elite worship Lucifer; they do not call him Satan.  Lucifer has given them the kingdoms of this world; the same gift he offered to Jesus in the desert, but Jesus rejected.  This gift has gone on for well over 500 years, from the Rothschilds on.  LW reminded his audience, though, the Elite think that they are gods, but they are not; they are under immense delusion from Lucifer.  The Elite make mistakes, like the rest of us.  Lucifer does not, nor can he always, intervene.  God remains firmly in control, in the end, but then God's purposes are spiritual first, not physical.  This world will not end with the rapture, far from it.
many wonder if trump is for real, and I think he is our only solution, otherwise America is sunk.
here is REVERSE SPEECH ON TRUMP AND ALL BY DAVID OATES
very interesting http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/spec...15_hr3.mp3
A part of me is wondering if Trump is a part of their evil plan or was he a surprise to the PTB? I know for sure that the closer he gets to the Presidency, the more likely someone will try to get rid of him. I mean that in the physical sense, like try to kill him.
Under no circumstances, will the Elite allow Trump to be President of the United States. Most of the Elite, specifically the "old" Elite, stay out of the spotlight, and do not engage politics at the forefront, like Trump is doing. Thus, what Trump is doing is an extreme betrayal, and so, if it would be seen as a possibility (i.e., Trump becoming President), the Elite will have to unleash their summer of "hell and blood," to ensure the cancellation of the fall elections, martial law, and Obama staying in the Presidency indefinitely. As LW talks about in his latest (and will be his last) DVD, Trump, if allowed to be elected, would unravel every plan of the NWO, which the Elite have put in place for decades. They simply will not let that happen, and realize that most Americans are as asleep as "sheep" to bring about anything as equivalent to the former American Revolution.

Without the rapture, and with having a summer of "hell and blood," ISIS terrorists (now in every US state) would specifically target Christians, gays, and women. The Elite have the perfect weapon with Islamic terrorists, since they are more than willing to be suicidal martyrs, based on the perceived promises of their religion. The Elite manipulate behind the scenes, as directed by Lucifer. It would be Lucifer's abundant joy to torture and execute Christians, but his powers are limited.

The Elite's depopulation agenda is for a world population of no more than 500 million people, with not many from the United States. The Elite have taken as many riches are they can already from the United States ... it now must all be folded into their NWO.
NH Watcher - Who is LW you mentioned in your post?
LW = Lindsey Williams. More information on him is at this link: http://www.lindseywilliams.net

While some have been disappointed by this latest DVD, Elite Plans for 2016: Take Immediate Action, I contend that is mainly due to his message having very large spiritual and supernatural overtones. In a nutshell, what are the Elite plans for 2016?

For you, me, our families, not much ... THEIR PLANS DON'T INVOLVE US.

The Elite believe that they are gods, but they are not ... they are human beings like you and me, and don't always get their way, but as LW is fond of saying, "they usually do." They do have a helper in their allegiance to Lucifer, and he gave them the kingdoms of this world centuries ago, the gift he offered Jesus, but Jesus rejected.

For the nonreligious, this is all hocus pocus, but it certainly appears more and more true, each day as we watch the news unfold.