Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison dream of 7 1/2 years
I do not remember on what date i had this dream , because at this time i was not yet this interested in my dreams. but it was in 2003-4 in a prison in Peru that i had this dream. I was in prison for drugs, and i got there also because i read lao tze and i read there something like: don't look for yourself and your work will be done. so i said yes to almost everything, also to carry a bag in peru...

Alright here is the Dream:

I see dark colours, and ten a voice says after 7 1/2 years it will be over. then the colours get brighter.

as i woke up i was worried, because in peru it is n ormal to get free after 1/3 of the sentence. but i was sentenced to 7 1/2 years, so if it is supposed to be over after 7 1/2 years...
but i got free after 846 days. also thgis in connection with a dream i had during the first 10 days of prisontime, that after 2 years and 3 months it will be over. and to the date after 2 years and 3 months i could apply for my preliminary release.

Good. But later i got in prison again. This time without any evidence. I was accused of wanting to send a peruvian from peru to paraguay and then on to the city buigie in switzerland with drugs. There is no city called buigie in switzerland and peruvians can't travel to switzerland without a visa. nor i nor the accused peruvian, nor the police said someone was going to switzerland. anyway, the state prosecuter decided it was as i wrote more above, accused me and the peruvian. and we both got sentenced to 7 years. I have papers from the a swiss appeal court in Basel that confirm what i write here.

I stayed in prison for 1893 days and together with the 846 days in peru it is exactly 2739 days and these are 7 1/2 years.
I was in prison in peru from the 19th April 2003 to the 13th August 2005
and in paraguay i was in prison from the 26th of February 2008 and i got released in Switzerland on the 2nd of May 2013
I got tranferred to switzerland due to a prisoner exchange treaty that switzerland made with paraguay while i was in prison.

Later i noticed that the number 7 1/2 has various significations.
I was in prison in in the city named Asuncion. The name asuncion comes from Maria de la Asuncion and her day is on the 15th August. Which is after 7 1/2 calendarmonths in a year of the Gregorian Calendar.
Then i got flown out from Asuncion on the 29th of April 2013, and this is 7 1/2 moon cycles after the september equinox.
then was my first salary in Switzerland 750 francs.
I lived from the 1st of October 2013 to the end of may 2014 in bottmingen, Switzerland. I had a new room from the 15th May 2014 and stayed there for 7 1/2 months until the end of December 2015.

then i got fired on a 12th of August 2014 to the 14th of August 2014, so again on a 15th of August a hard time was over.
i worked for one more day in a factory on the 7th of October 2014 and this is 7 1/2 moon cycles after the Roman Calendar that begins on the 1st of March.

Then again my application for the further education in analytical psychology got to the C.G. Jung Institute on the 7th of October 2015. I know so because i got told by phone that my long ago sent applications has not arrived, and i offered i would then come personally to the jung institute on the 8th of October. But as i got there a woman said that my application has arrived the day before...

When i think some more I might find more significations... but it is supposed to encourage others to see when their dreams come true. I know dreams come true in accordance with moon cycles and calendar dates. it would be nice others would see this, too.
we could help so many people.