Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Synchronicities
I like to look for synchronicities, they fascinate me. What is strange more recently is how quickly they have been happening.

1. Was reading a book on synchronicity by Trish and Rob Macgregor. There was a story about a friend's grandma loving to sew, and after her passing her daughter and granddaughter finding straight pins everywhere. Not more than 20 minutes after reading that, I put on a Coast segment the Macgregors were on, and Trish repeated the same story. What I find odd is the book is long, and the Coast shows are in 4 segments. But I hit on the right part in the book, and the right part of the show within minutes.

2. Just today, got an email that had an article about amateurs writing books. Mentioned The Red Badge of Courage, a first book. Later today I was listening to a podcast, Darkness Radio, and what is mentioned? That's right - Red Badge of Courage (but in a completely different context, had to do with a friend of the host and reincarnation).

These are only two in recent days. This has been happening to me a LOT, and I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Thoughts anyone?
Another interesting one. Was at my library book sale, and got a huge number of metaphysical topics, but especially on healing, which I could've been drawing to myself.

One of the books was Awakening Intuition, by Mona Lisa Schulz. Started reading it, but life got in the way. A couple of days ago, I picked up another book I got from the sale as a lark, The Idiot's Guide to Being Psychic. Opened it to a random page (or so I thought), and there was a callout box on guess what? Awakening Intuition by Mona Lisa Shulz. OK, OK, I'll pay attention now. LOL.

Also found another book by Alberto Villoldo, Mending the Past and Healing the Future with Soul Retrieval. At my library book sale, where on the last day the books are $4 a bag. Love my library. Big Grin