Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 5/20/18 Helicopters and more Helicopters!
Trending: helicopter helicopters flies static skating rescue system overhead intent explosion bear journal stars star direct cartoon anticipation lift ride trauma delete hot process gloves female scenario today fly alarm friendly 

<-------DISCUSSION------->
The current news is infatuated with Hawaii’s volcano, the shooting in Texas, and the Prince’s wedding.  Interestingly, helicopters were probably actively flying in each of these events. However, when you add the top two spots of today’s run you get over 380 for a surge score on helicopters. The only helicopter news recently was the crash in Texas, which injured 4 people. In my opinion, that news is not big enough to produce day residue of 384. Therefore, look out for a bigger headline about helos, especially when considering that the words FLY and FLIES are also up near 100 surge score. Don’t forget the word RESCUE and EXPLOSION.

Collective emotion: we are still feeling the TRAUMA and ALARM from recent events. The influence from the collective is still feeling like EXPLOSION. Don’t be surprised if you feel a bit STATIC (i.e., instead of flight or fight, we freeze).  The way you can handle this today is that if you’re feeling stuck and don’t know why, simply divert your mind and thoughts towards the future you want. Remove the word should; if it feels like you SHOULD be doing something but are feeling stuck, simply plan your next step towards your desired vision, while enjoying the collective’s ‘time out.’ 

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs 

Thought of California when reading this bot run
To Cassandra's point, California has a star and a bear.
To Eagles's point, there may be more about Hawaii and helicopters as I have heard that the state has many on alert for rescues and other possibilities.
I like your collective emotion thoughts.
I would look toward something happening in California.
I am praying that the feelings I'm getting from this bot run are due to that % rule that's been talked about here. How when we dream or have visions about some event, it turns out to be less that what we are feeling. Not sure what that's called. I do hope that is the case here.

(05-21-2018, 04:21 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: To Cassandra's point, California has a star and a bear.
To Eagles's point, there may be more about Hawaii and helicopters as I have heard that the state has many on alert for rescues and other possibilities.
I like your collective emotion thoughts.
I would look toward something happening in California.