Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/19/15 Car Bomb and the next Roswell
Trending: properly technically sugar okay comparison burning learning driver once attack higher basement perhaps star gab interact coach wave sea use leo alien grave board falls pillow energy sam july distant grandfather doing remove clock grandma poster sat rich sound interest
Waning: power time avoid parking bad april take perfectly were wash exam plant bunch class grey very yet mood look back tree broke failed keys start seed around era one days there view up dawn dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

There are a couple of indicators that suggest this is a lull of a run. First, “Dream” appears all the way at the bottom, meaning there are not enough new dreams to keep that word at it’s average. Nonetheless, there are some cool linguistics here.

Group 1 might be about a car bomb attack, which would definitely start to change things if that should happen here in the states.
Group 2 is another Roswell incident except that it’s out in the ocean this time (if I have the lingo partitioned correctly).
Lastly, Pillow Energy Sam could be another way of indicating the death of America (Uncle Sam falls asleep on the pillow)

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

This is really getting interesting. We have two dreams that seem to highlight volcanoes, but at the same time, there is a mention of a big ship in one dream. In the other dream, the dreamer uses the words "top of the volcano blasts off which looks like a triangle shape." Although the dreamer specifically denied seeing a UFO, the choice of words just strangely seems to match the other dream by Julie AND the Group 2 lingo in this run.

Julie's dream: Volcano/UFO.... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...15-3am-7am
Redtailhawk's dream: Volcano eruption with the top triangle "blasting off"... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...o-eruption

In my mind, I see a three-way overlap with the UFO terminology, and a 2-way overlap with the volcanoes in the dreams.
Could the triangle shape be the blasting off of the top part of the mountain top during the volcano eruption?
(07-19-2015, 03:04 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: This is really getting interesting. We have two dreams that seem to highlight volcanoes, but at the same time, there is a mention of a big ship in one dream. In the other dream, the dreamer uses the words "top of the volcano blasts off which looks like a triangle shape." Although the dreamer specifically denied seeing a UFO, the choice of words just strangely seems to match the other dream by Julie AND the Group 2 lingo in this run.

Julie's dream: Volcano/UFO....  http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...15-3am-7am
Redtailhawk's dream: Volcano eruption with the top triangle "blasting off"...  http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...o-eruption

In my mind, I see a three-way overlap with the UFO terminology, and a 2-way overlap with the volcanoes in the dreams.
Yes. I think that was exactly what the dreamer was trying to say. I just found it super interesting that the words "Blast off" is also associated with rocketry and spacecraft.
What a surprise, April has joined us…again.
I'm wondering if there are several dreamers out there with April in their names, and maybe they pop in and out periodically at the same time.
Quote:Lastly, Pillow Energy Sam could be another way of indicating the death of America (Uncle Sam falls asleep on the pillow)

Another term for smothering someone with a pillow is "to pillow" them, as in "I was tempted to pillow him just to stop his snoring."
If that's the case then Uncle Sam would be suffocated to death.

Either way, Uncle Sam is dead. Not exactly an optimistic thought there.
Ok, most of you will think I am over thinking here. I might be. But… I want to put this thought out there just in case.

leo alien grave board falls -
Leo is coming up (july 23- Aug. 22nd)
alien -means foreign. Lets say for this discussion, foreign country.
grave- in this case an adjective, weighty, momentous, or important
board- a committee ...or when you board someone (like room and board,)
falls-declines, value lowers

pillow energy sam july distant
Energy distant sam july- speaks to me of our (the U.S.) just concluded Nuclear Deal with Iran
pillow- you use this to sleep on
distance- putting time and space between something

So, putting this all together:
leo alien grave board falls pillow energy sam july distant
I think we have a chance of seeing the US prisoners being held in Iran set free during the Leo timeframe. These are the ones many politicians said should have been set free before we came to an agreement on a Nuclear deal.
I think Iran needs to have distance before setting the prisoners free so it doesn't look like their freedom is connected with the Nuclear deal negotiations. (pillow= sleeping on it)
Because dream words speak in metaphors frequently, I think this has a 50/50 shot of happening.

So… well…I guess I am an optimist.
(07-19-2015, 08:28 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Ok, most of you will think I am over thinking here.  I might be.  But… I want to put this thought out there just in case.

leo alien grave board falls -
Leo is coming up (july 23- Aug. 22nd)
alien -means foreign. Lets say for this discussion, foreign country.
grave- in this case an adjective, weighty, momentous, or important
board- a committee ...or when you board someone (like room and board,)
falls-declines, value lowers

pillow energy sam july distant
Energy distant sam july- speaks to me of our (the U.S.) just concluded  Nuclear Deal with Iran
pillow- you use this to sleep on
distance- putting time and space between something

So, putting this all together:
leo alien grave board falls pillow energy sam july distant
I think we have a chance of seeing the US prisoners being held in Iran set free during the Leo timeframe. These are the ones many politicians said should have been set free before we came to an agreement on a Nuclear deal.
I think Iran needs to have distance before setting the prisoners free so it doesn't look like their freedom is connected with the Nuclear deal negotiations. (pillow= sleeping on it)
Because dream words speak in metaphors frequently, I think this has a 50/50 shot of happening.

So… well…I guess I am an optimist.

I'm not much of an optimist but it makes a lot of sense.
Good luck, Twice! I'm not going to judge because I know your track record. Personally, I'd like to see US hostages freed, but I would also really like to see a Roswell-type incident, too. And for the odds of that second wish? Uh, more like 0.2% chance if that.
I was wondering why I was thinking about this theme as I read the botrun, then I realized it was because of this prediction on Worldwide Predictions from July 16th.
    " 'A prideful moment for the US.'–  It was implied that captives or prisoners overseas would be freed, however we need to get the        
    details."
As I went there now, I found this:     "I had a visual of the US flag.
    'The captives.. the prisoners.. freed.. a stealth act.. the critics silenced.' ” —
http://worldwidepredictions.com/2015/07/...n-7-19-15/
So I guess I am influenced by what I read on the 16th and now there is more about this today.   Who knows if this will happen and if it is Iran.

On another thought, why is grandfather here again, near clock, again, this time with grandmother? I know the first 2 have an association, but now grandmother?  And what about the clock or  time?

Also, wave and sea!!  Is that a tsunami or just a big wave?  Would a volcano eruption cause a tsunami?
Suicide attack in Turkey.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Dozens_de...8/Y/M.html
(07-20-2015, 12:10 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Suicide attack in Turkey.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Dozens_de...8/Y/M.html

I see even Turkey has jumped on the "terrorism" bandwagon. Bombings aren't isolated events in Turkey but this is the first time I've seen a bombing there called a terrorist attack. Guess it gets more press that way, as cynical as that may sound, given the loss of life.