Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 8/5/15 Red Alert: A CME takes out Mass Computers!
Trending: cme persona serial hundred break confidence energies cat regular somewhat white four pit song personality wed source seeking though careful space mass computers interesting anywhere outfit running finished implied candle edited represent imagery three pencil thus also guard possibly fragment
Waning: hallway pain random july stand intense days cool fun meditation up wild bad king airplane dreamer wow totally little teeth dive why action dare thank awesome glad adventure sun holiday request romance urge barry hero

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This run is fairly straight forward. The collective unconscious is SCREAMING a C.M.E. (Coronal Mass Ejection). Is it metaphoric? I don’t think so. There are so many supporting words in this run it’s not funny. Candle is included because that’s a unit of measuring for light. The blue arrows are pointing to all the things supporting the CME, including Group 1, which appears to declare the CME as the SOURCE from SPACE which affects MASS COMPUTERS.

This will be interesting folks. We’re in unprecedented territory with the DreamBot demonstrating something cataclysmic. Just remember the 10% rule, which I’ll describe here with a real-world case. Many moons ago, the dreams predicted a 500 foot wave hitting the northern edge of Hawaii. Within two months, a wave did hit, which created huge headlines, except the wave was 50’ instead of 500’. 50’ is still a very large wave, fulfilling the prediction. But in general, even though the dreams accurately predict big events, the collateral damage tends to be less, the number of human deaths tend to be less, etc.

In this case, the CME does impact Earth, but only takes out a small chunk of computers and electronics. Probably a localized area no more than about 10% of Earth. Yikes, that still sounds terrible. Hopefully this one doesn’t come true. What’s the timeframe on this? We don’t know, but realize that it will probably be within 6 weeks. If it takes longer than 6 weeks, the accuracy will tend to degrade and the degradation will be linear the further out it is.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Oh man, I'm sitting at the airport right now for a 4 day holiday to go see my parents. The sub better not puke before I get home! Getting back to Alberta from west of the Rockies would take me quite some time on foot and I'm not dressed for it!
Hopefully it will be in remote area where few if any people are affected. Why do you think things are so magnified in our dreams? Are we as a human race, more emotional then we think?
Shadewolf: There's a lot that has to come into align to affect you. What are the odds? Well, actually a bad question because I just don't have enough information to give you the odds. Not even a clue at this point. I bet you'll be okay Smile

Julie: "Why do you think things are so magnified in our dreams?" Yes, as far as precognition goes, this does hit on our emotional bodies. No doubt about it. Thus, one theory to explain the magnification would be one of the following two options:
1. The person/entity/God who is trying to warn us through the dream feels that they have to exaggerate the scene in order for us to remember it and honor it as a possibility, or
2. Since we are in a heightened state of awareness (arguably we are 95%+ awareness during dreaming because we are not actively moving) we may inherently be exaggerating the scene because our only experience of it is through the emotional body. Then when wakingly remembering the scene, we mainly recall the strong emotional content.

Your excellent questions are something that I've been watching closely for answers, and there might be a slew of other possibilities too.
(08-05-2015, 11:42 AM)Shadewolf Wrote: Oh man, I'm sitting at the airport right now for a 4 day holiday to go see my parents. The sub better not puke before I get home! Getting back to Alberta from west of the Rockies would take me quite some time on foot and I'm not dressed for it!
I am laughing at your comment because of what I was thinking CME could mean in the Rockies. We were on vacation in the Rockies and my husband used CME at one point in our trip to get to the airport. (CME is Colorado Mountain Express, a shuttle to the airport). Safe travels.
(08-05-2015, 10:55 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: cme persona serial hundred break confidence energies cat regular somewhat white four pit song personality wed source seeking though careful space mass computers interesting anywhere outfit running finished implied candle edited represent imagery three pencil thus also guard possibly fragment
Waning: hallway pain random july stand intense days cool fun meditation up wild bad king airplane dreamer wow totally little teeth dive why action dare thank awesome glad adventure sun holiday request romance urge barry hero

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This run is fairly straight forward. The collective unconscious is SCREAMING a C.M.E. (Coronal Mass Ejection). Is it metaphoric? I don’t think so. There are so many supporting words in this run it’s not funny. Candle is included because that’s a unit of measuring for light. The blue arrows are pointing to all the things supporting the CME, including Group 1, which appears to declare the CME as the SOURCE from SPACE which affects MASS COMPUTERS.

This will be interesting folks. We’re in unprecedented territory with the DreamBot demonstrating something cataclysmic. Just remember the 10% rule, which I’ll describe here with a real-world case. Many moons ago, the dreams predicted a 500 foot wave hitting the northern edge of Hawaii. Within two months, a wave did hit, which created huge headlines, except the wave was 50’ instead of 500’. 50’ is still a very large wave, fulfilling the prediction. But in general, even though the dreams accurately predict big events, the collateral damage tends to be less, the number of human deaths tend to be less, etc.

In this case, the CME does impact Earth, but only takes out a small chunk of computers and electronics. Probably a localized area no more than about 10% of Earth. Yikes, that still sounds terrible. Hopefully this one doesn’t come true. What’s the timeframe on this? We don’t know, but realize that it will probably be within 6 weeks. If it takes longer than 6 weeks, the accuracy will tend to degrade and the degradation will be linear the further out it is.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

On August 3rd this was reported by SpaceWeather.com -

FARSIDE SOLAR ACTIVITY: Solar activity has been very low for more than two weeks. A change could be in the offing. During the early hours of August 3rd, a new active region on the farside of the sun announced itself with a bright CME. The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) recorded the eruption:

The CME is not heading for Earth. It is billowing away from the sun's farside, well off the sun-Earth line.

What's next? Because the blast site is hidden behind the sun's limb, we cannot yet inspect it and assess its potential for future eruptions. However, it should rotate into view in the days ahead, possibly bringing an end to two weeks of quiet. Stay tuned for updates.

If this sunspot is capable of creating major CMEs, we could see something with in a week or 10 days.

CC
Interesting.
These might not ALL have to do with a large CME event, but it sure is worth documenting possible foreshadowing linguistics. Perhaps the chocolate part of chocolate and chip is to represent a melted (fried) chip.
7-30-15- chocolate chip repair
7-31-15- hey sun chocolate chip pew
8-1-15- sun than yesterday void request scary escaping missed
7-16-15-amazing movements calm loading shared given imposing worry trip sun
7-20-15- whirlwind collecting linked dang water represent daniel sun flow
7-23-15- sun consciousness grave black void
wild bad king airplane- KLM ( Royal Dutch Airlines) and Royal Jordanian Airlines would both fit a "king" airplane.  

pit song personality wed- pit song seems to be speaking of an orchestral pit, someone who leads and orchestral pit ( a conductor),or an orchestral composer.  Perhaps the pit song has to do with a marching band as there is a pit in a marching band.  I would look to see something happening to a well known (personality) orchestral conductor/composer, someone like John Williams who is  83 years old.
4-four days is what it will take to rotate the active sun area into a beginning earth facing direction...
Interesting. Three is in the run too. Odd. I believe you are correct.
edited represent imagery three pencil
(08-05-2015, 02:03 PM)Windy Wrote: The word FOUR is really standing out to me right now...

because if it was 4, i don't think we would see it in the bot run, which means more people are spelling out their numbers.
energies, pit, space, mass, through

Is NASA Covering Up a Devastating Meteor Strike In Iran: “Destruction On An Unimaginable Scale”
The Daily Sheeple
August 10th, 2015

"Editor’s Note: The following report has been confirmed by various news agencies around the world, but has yet to be disseminated to the American people. According to the reports a massive meteor or meteors have struck northern Iran and the destruction is, based on one source, “unimaginable.” Neither NASA or the U.S. media has reported on this event, which suggests it either did not happen, or, there is more coming and they don’t want to cause a panic. We’ll continue to provide details as they become available."

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/is...e_08102015
I also found this newsbit today over on youtube courtesy of the dailycoin.org. It talks about a different sort of CME: filaments, and also mentions a Gamma burst we just encountered that has created a bad charging situation. There's not much detail, but things like this may be something to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAjbFTExBcA

(08-10-2015, 03:27 PM)esholars Wrote: energies, pit, space, mass, through

Is NASA Covering Up a Devastating Meteor Strike In Iran: “Destruction On An Unimaginable Scale”
The Daily Sheeple
August 10th, 2015

"Editor’s Note: The following report has been confirmed by various news agencies around the world, but has yet to be disseminated to the American people. According to the reports a massive meteor or meteors have struck northern Iran and the destruction is, based on one source, “unimaginable.” Neither NASA or the U.S. media has reported on this event, which suggests it either did not happen, or, there is more coming and they don’t want to cause a panic. We’ll continue to provide details as they become available."

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/is...e_08102015

Is this the Sky Flash we have been watching for?
space, computers, imagery, guard, up, action, hundred(s), break, four, seeking

War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever
By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015

China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work

The emptiness of outer space might be the last place you’d expect militaries to vie over contested territory, except that outer space isn’t so empty anymore. About 1,300 active satellites wreathe the globe in a crowded nest of orbits, providing worldwide communications, GPS navigation, weather forecasting and planetary surveillance. For militaries that rely on some of those satellites for modern warfare, space has become the ultimate high ground, with the U.S. as the undisputed king of the hill.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...than-ever/
I've been watching the solar weather daily for the past couple months now, and have been surprised at how much the sun has been affecting things on our planet. When we have these large magnetic storms, filaments ripping off the sun, CME's ejected from the sun all sorts of things are happening. Here's a link to a story on a power plant blowing up after a severe magnetic storm on Oct 18th: https://yamkin.wordpress.com/category/al...age-alert/ and we just had another big cme last night that will hit us in a day or two, could bring even more pwer outages. I'm not sure if we've really yet seen the fulfillment of this run's predictions, or if they are/were toned down in the media, or if the effects were seen in non-western countries that we missed those stories since they are less visible to us in north america...
Shadewolf-
I agree-
somewhere last week I have a couple of news links about this- melting transformers near
where I live. It was in local news but buried so deep I had to track the rabbit hole.
And here's another one that better fits with our usual 6-8 week timeframe: http://allnewspipeline.com/Outages_Aster...erizon.php I didn't see the news stories at the time about the California outages, but one of them affected 90,000 clients. I'm going to have to do some digging and see what can be had for real time grid reports to add to my dashboard of widgets that I watch.