Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 9/9/15 Red Alert: Hint of a Computer Breach
Trending: hint inline ray breach computerized monsters calisthenics blur focus third character system finally impossible hope journal mention schedule trapped show outdoors supplies relax making park unless become hit cool rabbit scared building presence ball thanks held university leader charge leads
Waning: shadow laugh hallway sat showing man competition rock panel blank hostile plastic etc plus bear request community eating email entry bow matrix crossing arrow keys executive send membership add entries forum message private profile view

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
WOW! What a run!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

OMG!
Just how many people actually are dreaming the word calisthenics ? Exercise? That makes sense. Calisthenics ?!?!
I am trying to really look at this run but I keep coming back to calisthenics and getting stuck right there.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/...cmp=hplnws

Pentagon Food Court Computers Hacked Exposing Employees Bank Information

Breach. Computerized. Monsters.
Calisthenics has something to do with Bavarian people or history.

(09-09-2015, 10:56 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: OMG!
Just how many people actually are dreaming the word calisthenics ? Exercise? That makes sense. Calisthenics ?!?!
I am trying to really look at this run but I keep coming back to calisthenics and getting stuck right there.
WOW Windy. I do believe there are occasions where it does speak to us. It happened to me about a month ago, there was no doubt in my mind.
Nah, you're not crazy, Windy. I've had the bot seem to speak so directly to me that all that was missing was my name in the run. Big Grin

Finally impossible hope seems to imply that the course is set. Put that with the rest of the run in general and it feels like we're being given instructions/guidance on how to ride out the coming events.
(09-09-2015, 07:41 PM)DLP Wrote: Nah, you're not crazy, Windy. I've had the bot seem to speak so directly to me that all that was missing was my name in the run.  Big Grin

Finally impossible hope seems to imply that the course is set. Put that with the rest of the run in general and it feels like we're being given instructions/guidance on how to ride out the coming events.

We've been getting instructionfor a while now. It's also given us a few xlues about October and November. I'd like to explore this meme further once I have a real compute up and running again. This borrowed tblet sucks. *LOL*
(09-09-2015, 09:05 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 07:41 PM)DLP Wrote: Nah, you're not crazy, Windy. I've had the bot seem to speak so directly to me that all that was missing was my name in the run.  Big Grin

We've been getting instructionfor a while now. It's also given us a few xlues about October and November. I'd like to explore this meme further once I have a real compute up and running again. This borrowed tblet sucks. *LOL*

Too true. The bot has been giving us heads' up for some time.

I agree that Oct. and Nov. will also be important. My personal feeling is even if we don't catch the tipping point, the domino that begins the whole cascade of events, that occurs this month, we'll see the effects in Oct and Nov.
catch, system, outdoors, supplies, park, low

Accident kills thousands of hatchery trout
By Sacramento Bee
September 9, 2015

"State hatchery managers already were struggling amid a disease outbreak and California’s historic four-year drought to keep enough fish in lakes and rivers to satisfy their legal obligations to supply fish for the state’s nearly 2 million recreational anglers."

"Tanks holding 250,000 Eagle Lake trout were the hardest hit. Cox estimated that as many as 200,000 of them suffocated Tuesday. On Wednesday, the department determined that the number was closer to 155,000. Hundreds of another type of rainbow also died."

http://norcal.fishreports.com/news/artic...ure_id=555
Yes we will
(09-09-2015, 10:09 PM)DLP Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 09:05 PM)Sherriann Wrote: We've been getting instructionfor a while now. It's also given us a few xlues about October and November. I'd like to explore this meme further once I have a real compute up and running again. This borrowed tblet sucks. *LOL*

Too true. The bot has been giving us heads' up for some time.

I agree that Oct. and Nov. will also be important. My personal feeling is even if we don't catch the tipping point, the domino that begins the whole cascade of events, that occurs this month, we'll see the effects in Oct and Nov.
/TRENDING: hint inline ray breach computerized monsters calisthenics blur focus third character system finally impossible hope journal mention schedule
sounds like the FAA issue with traffic controllers crash alert system going dark. Could this be a HIT?
Could well be.
(09-10-2015, 12:42 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: /TRENDING: hint inline ray breach computerized monsters calisthenics blur focus third character system finally impossible hope journal mention schedule
sounds like the FAA issue with traffic controllers crash alert system going dark. Could this be a HIT?
Rainbow 
Not sure where to drop this bomb. It fits so many botruns.  Is it a HIT?
Has anyone seen this yet?

Something is coming home to roost- BREACH

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/somethings...00086.html

dominoes may begin to fall on this one.
I saw a story about this yesterday. It's the domino that will set the others in motion.
Did I miss something or is there a reason for the delays in posting Dreambot runs? Today is the 15th and the latest run that I can find is this one (Sept 9). Just wondering since I was seeing runs every day but lately its been several days later that a run shows up.

CC

(09-15-2015, 10:16 AM)CelticCoyote Wrote: Did I miss something or is there a reason for the delays in posting Dreambot runs? Today is the 15th and the latest run that I can find is this one (Sept 9). Just wondering since I was seeing runs every day but lately its been several days later that a run shows up.

CC

Disregard, I found out what the situation is/was. Prayers to Eagle and family.

CC
WOW!  THIS very well may have been all about the Russia Email hacks.  While it was just announced, it has been happening for over a year.
breach computerized monsters
bear request community eating email entry bow matrix crossing arrow keys executive send membership add entries forum message private profile view

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/d...ls-russia/
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...guccifer-2
I agree with the WOW! Thanks, TB9

#CameTrue and the timing is somewhat sketchy. Do we go with when it started or reported on? I'm not sure.
(07-27-2016, 12:46 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: WOW!  THIS very well may have been all about the Russia Email hacks.  While it was just announced, it has been happening for over a year.
breach computerized monsters
bear request community eating email entry bow matrix crossing arrow keys executive send membership add entries forum message private profile view

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/d...ls-russia/
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...guccifer-2

While this breach is getting all the news, this isn't the only governmental breach. Spouse received a letter from the Office of Personnel Management that there was a security breach that put personal info at risk.

I'll bet they're not the only ones, either. Hacking attempts on government systems is nearly constant on all sides.