Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red dirt field, skunk-tail mines?
Strange dream this morning Dec 17th, 2015. I was trying to take the LRT (light rail transit) into Edmonton, and I got off at the station just north of the river. but it was not in the right place, it was down on the shore of the river. I wanted to find the correct platform that would take me where I wanted to go and I had used the train in quite some time. Everything was different than I remember. So I started walking along the tracks in the direction I was sure the boarding platform was I needed. There were hardly any train cars around at all. All the stations used to be either indoors or have paved platforms, now all I saw was rails along dirt tracks as I walked. I looked up the hill to where downtown is and was really surprised to see a vast gigantic dug/out/overhang as big as a mountain above me. That was never there before, Edmonton used to sit on a small hill onthe side of the river valley, maybe 100ft to the water's edge. now it was a couple thousand feet from top to bottom. The cut into the mountainside was really deep, thousands and thousands of acres. All of it was overgrown enough that both forest and farmland had grown in there and I could see a small scattering of buildings throughout the vastness. As I walked I came upon an old man standing on a box/table in front of what looked to be an old subway car (we don't do subway cars in Edmonton) from somewhere else, he seemed to be half historian and half salesman. I could see there was no front end wall on the subway car and he had inside it some nice restored vintage cars. He was talking to a group of about 20 interested people. so I keep walking along the path/tracks. I can't seem to find my lrt station, so i decide to cut across the farmland and walk up to downtown, something i'd done a few times before all the land changes. I cut across an overgrown field and had a look up, I could see 3 ravines above me that were really steep. I could've tried climbing one but the ground looked both unstable and crumbly and strangely enough there was alot of burned vegetation and ash apparent in the ravines. That looked weird and suspicious to me so I passed it by. I was standing on a dirt road that cut horizontally across in front of me, so I thought i'll just walk up the road then, it'll be longer but i'll still get downtown. I turned right(East) and began walking. The road got so steep and vertical that it became really hard to move on before long. When it went pretty vertical I thought there seems to be a flatter area ahead if I can just reach it.

As I pulled myself up over the edge of the road to the flat area I was greeted with an even stranger view. The field up there was vast, made of dirt, bright yet darkish red. Not far away a white and black furry striped thing caught my eye. I thought shit, there's a skunk I better avoid that, even if it seemed a baby or small but young. As I began to look around for a way around the skunk, I noticed another of them, and another. I could see just the tail of each in the air but lying horizontal close to the ground. It looked like each little skunk was sitting in a small, round skunk-sized depression about 8 inches across or maybe a foot in diameter max. the more i looked around for a good path, the more of these skunks I saw! They were everywhere scattered across this field. There was nowhere I would be able to walk without alerting them and triggering them off. They were as numerous as mushrooms and the contrast of the red soil with the black and white tails felt very vivid and strange.

So I decided to go back down the slope to the lower fields instead. Not really sure where I was going to go at that point, I encountered the old man again. It seems he's a local and lives on a farm right there. He was sitting on a chair as I walked up and began talking to him. It was getting on towards dinnertime and I was hungry. It just so happened there was a LOT of wild rabbits hopping around the farm fields. One hopped up to the farmer's chair and I quietly said grab it. He got it and I was able to dispatch it for dinner, showing him how to process if into food. While I was cooking it, he began to cook pancakes to go with my contribution. I was thinking then about how long it was taking me and that my family would surely be missing me by now. I got the weird impression that the entire scenario was in the future and that the ground had been missing out from underneath the city for a long, long time.

Taking my leave of the old farmer, I began to walk back the way I came again and encountered an old woman who had a house nearby. As I began to talk with her I realised something was really wrong with this scenario and that I needed to be somewhere else. I was able to remember and focus on needing to get back to my family and so left that place. Once I was away from there, I realised the woman was some kind of memory-stealing creature and the more i interacted with it, the less i could remember. I was very relieved to walk back into busier civilization and got back on the lrt going in a different direction that what could've been the end-of-the-line.
The red dirt field reminded me of the spate of dreams with red dirt/rocks in them...

Referenced in this thread:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...t=red+rock
similar scenery too:
Numbers 3/21/15
first I saw two huge cement stone weight. first was 2000. second was 4800.
woke up, went back to sleep. dreamed that I was part of a strange family that consisted of a white man and his wife. he was scruffy, hadn't had a hair cut or shave in a while and didn't seem to care. his wife was about 4-4.5 feet tall, long blond hair, very thin. I don't know how I came to be part of the family. they asked if I would cook them spaghetti and I said sure. she hugged me like I was giving them a million dollars. I asked if the had spaghetti sauce and they said yes. there was a bottle in the fridge they had been saving that had about a table spoon of sauce left so I asked if there was more somewhere and started looking through the cabinets. I found a jar that was half empty and I thought to myself that's ruined, but he got it out for me. sure enough it had mold in it. I said well ill go to the store and get some stuff. the wife was so excited and she said could I please please get her some maraschino cherries. I said sure. so next scene im at walmart with more of the family and older African-American couple and a little girl. we are shopping. they are looking at everything in the store so I go off on my own to get spaghetti stuff and cherries. I know where everything is in walmart so I go right to where the stuff is supposed to be. I have everything but I cant find the cherries. I go up and down every aisle in the store. I come to an aisle and think they must be here. but there a 1/2 jars of pickles. I look on another aisle where they should be and I see a jar with pink. I think yes, finally. but when I get close its more 1/2 full jars of pickled stuff - like when you go to a gas station or convenience store and they have half full jars of pigs feet and eggs and giant dills on the counters. I finally ask someone and they tell me where they should be and I say I looked there and they say well I guess we don't have any. im very disappointed. the rest of the family shows up then and they are ready to check out so we go to get in line. when we are done checking out the cashier tells me my total is 933.48 and my eyes pop out of my head. I look around at what in the world did I just buy. I think to myself that's all I have! i somehow see the balance in my checking account and its 933.76 im devastated. do i pay for all this stuff? i look and think about it a minute and think about telling these people i cant buy all this but then i think well technically i can it will just leave me with nothing. so i just go ahead and pay for it. when i get the receipt i look it over and i see both the numbers again. 933.48 933.76 i have 28 cents left. i think about what they bought. lots of food - im fine with that - but im wondering about the other stuff...a hammock? other things they didn't probably need, but oh well. when we are walking out to the car i am praying you're gonna have to give me more work. a couple full days and i can make the money back but Youre gonna have to give me jobs. as we are loading stuff into the cart to leave all of us are trying to carry as much as we can and they were asking me to carry more and i said i just cannot carry anymore. they managed to get the rest. we go out and put everything in the truck. the child gets in the back seat and i am adjusting the seat for her. i look at the bed of the truck and its completely full of white bags. as we get back to their place - way out in the country, dirt road, no grass, no trees, looks like dust bowl Oklahoma - and are walking up to the house i see a small grave. i ask what it is. a woman says its the grave of her other daughter. she begins to sob and sing a song of the little girls death. my little girl mara was her name she passed in the way of her aunt yes the same we laid her there on the ground and i cried and i rolled her into that hole in the ground. oh that hole in the ground. i woke up.

**this was so intense. i cant put into words the emotions i felt for these people. after i logged it i had to step away from it a while. i was crying when i woke. i am crying again now after rereading it. they had a few jars of food left. they had no money. no means. no vehicle. something terrible had happened. the land wad drying and dirt was blowing. the hug she gave me was like i was saving her by making her some spaghetti...like spaghetti was a luxury. and when she asked for the cherries you would've thought it was gold. the shelves at walmart were bare of things we would think of as treats. and the half full jars - like people would come to the store and have only enough to by a single pickle and the store would let them. when i saw the little grave and she started to sing her death song i saw the little girl lying there waiting to be buried. she wore a yellow dress and a yellow ribbon around her long golden curls. and she died from whatever also killed her aunt. the aunt was the sister of the wife, the short one with the long blond hair.

whatever comes from cern killed them. whether its disease, radiation, evil, i don't know. but it had happened to everyone. i knew it was widespread because of the scenery and the despair.

**their state of hygiene = they have given up; theres no water
4-4.5 feet tall = 4-4.5 years
can I cook for them = looking for a savior; they are hopeless, helpless
food with mold = what they have is ruin
searching for/unable to find cherries = there is no more sugar-coating, the sweetness of life is removed
decision to pay = realization that money doesn't matter anyway
buying non-food = wasteful; pleasure seeking
cherries = sweet
pickles = sour food
28 cents = 28 days ? April 18/19
Mara = Bitter (wormwood?)
"I cant carry anymore" = the burden is too great
(12-18-2015, 04:40 AM)DLP Wrote: The red dirt field reminded me of the spate of dreams with red dirt/rocks in them...

Referenced in this thread:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...t=red+rock

Yes I'm wondering what did the "skunks" in the holes represent? It very well could've been alot of dead people or animals from radiation or other kind of poisoning. Somehow I think the black and white striping on each was important somehow, could be a reference to chemtrails maybe. Just that the white-black-white stripe pattern stood out against the desolate, yet almost fluorescent red earth.
I'm on my phone at the moment or I would post the link to Still's dream from a few days ago titled "Sock."

The dream has black socks with white rings/stripes.
"8 inches across"

in my dream "sock" I saw a black adidas soccer sock with 3 white rings around the top that was standing alone on a white background.
An update on this dream, last night I was driving around the city to pick my family up and I happened to take the River road. As I drove up the road I could see the high level bridge lit up red and casting a red pall over the land in the valley below. I mentally heard the "tick" of a checkbox getting marked off. Then I looked around in detail and the landscape was presenting as an exact mirror from the dream <tick>, had a massive Deja vu feeling. and Earlier in the day I had talked to a farmer who seemed to be involved with some buying and selliing of cluttered stuff <tick> so I kept driving to go pickup my family <tick>. the evening was just weird like that. I was in the middle of a 2 hour swim class earlier and got really cold in the pool, developed a headache, so left halfway through the class to go find the family. I think this dream is approaching manifestation now, and locally we are seeing things go wild like a head of cauliflower now costing $10 and our gas dropping to 63.0c per litre and layoffs everywhere. My husband remarked he thought the land mines in the dream might be dead bodies too. I also wondered that maybe the field was more like a field of strawberry and the mines were actually the strawberry seeds but they were getting moldy..or at least fuzzy? Moldy wouldn't surprise me considering Clif High's Web Bot prediction of a strange mold coming this year or next that begins to infect everything....
Red dirt reminds me of Hawaii. It's everywhere there. Gets into your clothes and you can't get it out.

To me, anything involving driving or being on a bus, train, etc, usually indicates travel somewhere... You're on a LRT & doing quite a bit of walking. Planning a trip anywhere? Or as you stated things are already checked off?
(01-21-2016, 12:05 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Red dirt reminds me of Hawaii. It's everywhere there. Gets into your clothes and you can't get it out.

To me, anything involving driving or being on a bus, train, etc, usually indicates travel somewhere... You're on a LRT & doing quite a bit of walking. Planning a trip anywhere? Or as you stated things are already checked off?

Hawaii, interesting! Here's an article on red clay soils: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultisol Maybe the soil is a location reference I haven't figured out yet. I've been to Maui once as a kid and remember the rich soils there.
(01-21-2016, 04:01 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 12:05 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Red dirt reminds me of Hawaii. It's everywhere there. Gets into your clothes and you can't get it out.

Hawaii, interesting! Here's an article on red clay soils: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultisol Maybe the soil is a location reference I haven't figured out yet. I've been to Maui once as a kid and remember the rich soils there.

If you've read any of my previous posts in regards to Oahu, I'm expecting something major to happen there. Like Waikiki and other areas sliding into the ocean... You seemed to be specific in your areas though and Hawaii doesn't have subways. However, they are building a rail system, but their budget on it got so screwed up, no is sure it's going to ever be finished. I think some of the platforms/stations are done, but there are rails up that don't connect to them yet. So your dream kind of reminded me of that.
So update on this dream, the red field and the striped round things in the field could be a reference to the burned grounds of the Fort McMurray fire and the stripey things representative of all the evacuees that have come to my city (Edmonton) to escape the fires...Many evacuees took advantage of our reception centres and slept a number of nights in them on cots in rows...