Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooms and Symbols dream, 2.20.18 am
Dreamed about walking in a hallway. There are doorways to rooms all along the hallway. We stop at each door way and look inside the room. The person with me says, you need to remember the symbols on the walls. We looked inside 5 or more rooms. I look at the person with me, a woman with blonde hair. Her Spirit disturbs me, I don't like her. She smiles at me but I can "see" her deceit. She doesn't know I can "see" her Spirit. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: Don't remember the symbols.  When I thought about posting this dream just now, the song, "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins came to mind. This not a song I've heard recently and don't remember the last time I heard it.
In my dream landscapes, when I'm walking in a hallway lined with doorways I know I'm not actually in a dreamscape and the doors are portals to different dreamscapes.

If it were my dream, I'd say the woman was trying to manipulate me into entering specific dreamscapes. Why? *shrug* Could be a variety of answers to that question.
In your answer the word manipulate stood out to me. And I don't like being manipulated. It's like I immediately go "en garde" if I feel like someone is trying to play that game with me.

(02-20-2018, 11:46 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: In my dream landscapes, when I'm walking in a hallway lined with doorways I know I'm not actually in a dreamscape and the doors are portals to different dreamscapes.

If it were my dream, I'd say the woman was trying to manipulate me into entering specific dreamscapes. Why? *shrug* Could be a variety of answers to that question.
Update: this was indeed a forewarning. Yesterday, someone tried to manipulate me into an argument.  Sometimes I complain about the "dreaming" I do. This time I am thankful. And this morning I'm feeling the need to listen to military fighting music.