Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia/America question
12.20.15 5:00am - 7:50am

Start of Dream. I am in a department store having fun using a small barcode scanner. A man asked me about the scanner and we talked for a few minutes about it.

He then asked, “Do you know the reason why America is not confronting Russia”. I said, “No, I don't”. He said, “It is because America wants what Russia has in the Arctic. Do you know what they have that America wants?” I said, “No, I don’t know anything about Russian & American affairs”. He smiled and walked away. End of Dream

Afterthoughts: I loved the barcode scanner. I liked the man I was talking with simply because he is so good at what he does. He could "see" my Spirit and knew I answered truthfully.
Wow, Julie! I love this dream.
There is much talk on the Net about a future invasion of the United States by Russia, assisted by China. Even today, it is a fact that in Russia, stores there sell world maps showing Alaska as PART OF Russia, not part of the US, as the Alaskan territory once was part of Russia. Out of the blue one day, a friend of mine heard in her spirit, all this Russian being spoken, like Russian military discussing upcoming plans for something (not speaking Russian, she had no idea what they might be discussing) ... until, one phrase was translated to her in her spirit; one general looking to another, and saying, "Don't touch Alaska." Surely if Russia were to invade and trigger a war, they would want what was formally theirs to be left unscathed and pristine.
Julie, this one feels absolutely like a true message, no way "just a dream." Anything besides oil in the arctic? Oh wait, where is "that library" claimed to be.

LOL that you loved the barcode scanner. Hit me as funny because our military base started scanning the back of our IDs as we stopped to drive onto base, and at the commissary also. Months of doing it and they haven't lately. I think the stopping of it perhaps is tied to millions of IDs being stolen from the security clearance database. Got a reliable report that Ft. Campbell, KY. had so many folks scream about it that they stopped doing it.