Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Savior"
05/07/08
This dream was about temptation. The friends I have and the friends I will have...In this dream I was hanging out with a friend who lived next door to a [certain] family
One day my friends and I were invited over to their house. They always had get to gather's with their family & played, what we thought, were stupid games. In a sense we almost thought we were better than them because we thought we had more fun!
My friends and I decided to leave call up our other friends and plan a party!! But It had to be epic so we started to come up with a plan. For some reason, some of my friends thought it would be cool to steal some Christmas trees from the nearby Nursery. I did nothing to help, I knew it was not right, but I did nothing to stop them either.
We then started setting things up for our kick ass party, but for some reason it all felt wrong...especially the theft! Still I went along and with it all and we had just gotten the food table set up with food out and ready. Then the [certain] family showed up.
They innocently asked us what we were doing, but just as nice and happy as they could be. My friends started going on about stupid simple little things, Lying about the Christmas trees, just trying to get rid of them.
Then Jesus Christ appeared. He stood quiet over by the munchie table, still everyone shut up and noticed him. We all knew who he was. Some of the people admitted to the theft, while others lied denied.
Jesus just kept quiet, he was able to get inside our minds and knew what lay hidden in our hearts. He knew . there was noo hiding from the truth.
When he looked over at me, I told him every part I had to do with the theft. I had no reason to lie. Even if I did I would not lie anyways.
I then noticed him smile, and as soon as he appeared, he was gone.