Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow critters and people
In 2012, the hubster and I were visiting friends at their house, which was located in a fairly isolated area of northern New Mexico. There was also another woman and her young son staying with my friends. The wife and I trained together for a bit, which was how we became acquainted. We were aware that there was movement outside the house, that the entire area was filled with shadow critters. They weren't doing anything, just kind of watching the house. The woman wanted to go outside for a smoke. We tried to talk her out of it but she wanted her nicotine fix bad, so my friend insisted she stand just outside the back door, in the dog's area, which didn't have any shadow critters in it. She went outside and the rest of us con-tinued chatting.

Suddenly, my friend and I were aware something was coming. We didn't know what, but it was coming fast. The woman came inside and said she felt funny. I was on my feet and got her up against the wall so she could slide down before she fell down. By this point, my friend was with us. As my friend scanned the woman to See what happened, I leaned over and something punched me in the gut so hard I went over backwards. I mean my feet left the floor and I hit hard enough to knock the wind out of me for a few seconds. My friend, busy with the woman, asked me if I was okay. All I could do was give a thumbs' up. To make a long story short, it took both of us working on the woman to detach whatever it was that had attacked her. All we could See was a dark shadowy mass that dissipated when it was finally removed.

Hubster said later he'd never seen anything like what happened to me, that it looked like something right out of a movie when I flew backwards.

But what really sealed the deal for him, that convinced him something was going on and there were things out "there" that he couldn't see was the night the shadow people tried to get into our house. I first heard the tapping on the window while I was working in my workroom. The window was almost 7 ft up from the ground so it wasn't an animal, there were no trees or bushes so it wasn't branch bumping the window, and it was too regular to be a bug hitting the window. Somehow I knew not to turn around to look at the window so I kept doing what I was doing. The tapping kept up for a bit, then silenced.

A few minutes later, the hubster came into my workroom and said something weird was going on. He was in his office, located near the front door, and something kept knocking on the door, then his office window, then back to the door Our old man cat, he said, was currently parked in front of the door, as if he was watching something. I asked if hubster had looked out the window. No, he told me, because he had a funny feeling that he shouldn't. Good, I told him. And don't open the door, either. He asked what was out there. Something that wants to get in the house, I told him, and we don't want it in the house. He thought about that for a minute then nodded and went back to his office(Look in the dictionary under "laid back" and you'd likely see the hubster's picture. Very little gets him worked up). He came back a few minutes later to let me know the tapping had stopped. Then he asked if whatever was out there was the same kind of thing that had attacked the woman at our friends' house. Yep, I said. And that's why we don't want it in the house. He allowed that was probably a smart idea.

When he heard the tapping again, against the bathroom window while he was taking a bath, he told whatever was out there to go away, it wasn't welcome in our house. He said the tapping stopped. After that, he never questioned me or offered any disbelief whenever I mentioned non-ordinary realities. He said just because he couldn't see them didn't mean they didn't exist.

There are other instances when the shadow critters or shadow people and I crossed paths. They disappeared for a while but I'm Seeing them again. Haven't seen the shadow people, though, but my friend has.
Wow DLP, thanks for this information. I've never had such direct contact with anything shadow, other than seeing the shadow critters jet about the house. I do think they, or whoever is running them, knows I can see them. That leaves me feeling unsettled (although it's nothing I can control). What information they need about me also leaves me feeling unsettled. Will be moving soon and I'll let you know if I see them there.

But that also begs the question, can anything be done to seal the new house before our arrival?
I've seen a few of the shadow critters for a few weeks now. I am thankful I've not seen the shadow people, they are nasty creatures. I had a dog once that would attack them and run them out. She could see the shadow people and the critters. She was my shaman dog and was afraid of nothing. If she sensed anything in or outside the house that was negative, she would let me know. I miss her a lot.
She's still with you, Julie, just not in this reality. She's part of your team. It's the contract she made, that she would be there to protect you and she's still protecting you.

Yeah, the shadow people are bad news. The same friend and I have crossed paths with a few and we call them the Hat Men because they always seem to be wearing hats.
Thanks DLP. There was a period of time when I was doing energy work for a few friends whenever they didn't feel well. There was one man that had cancer and when I worked on him she would sit under the table and put one paw on me. I knew what she was doing, keeping me grounded because the energy would flow so strong through me. When I am missing her, I have a vision in my Spirit of us standing on a hill overlooking a green valley with the River of Life flowing below.

As for the shadow people, only one time did I see them clearly. It was at night in my house when I was married, around 1995 or so. There were three of them and they walked in a row one behind the other. They were wearing black robes with hoods up over their heads. They don't respect humans and think we are a disorganized race because we don't all work together as one entity. They see us lacking a lot on a mental level also. Like we should be a lot further along the evolutionary scale than we are. They are only given limited access to us and once we catch on to them we can tell them to go away and they have to listen, that irritates them even more. They think because we are a "lower" life form they should be given more access to us.
DLP, thanks for starting this thread and our stories. Julie, thank for your information on the black robe hooded figures. That explains some things but now I have more questions. From my limited experience, the black robe figures are NOT periphery, they are right there in front of you and yes you can tell them to leave. Do we understand their purpose?
What I have been able to pickup about their purpose is research. Compared to them, we are a highly emotional species, so they want to research us in that area.

(04-13-2016, 01:40 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: DLP, thanks for starting this thread and our stories.  Julie, thank for your information on the black robe hooded figures. That explains some things but now I have more questions.  From my limited experience, the black robe figures are NOT periphery, they are right there in front of you and yes you can tell them to leave.   Do we understand their purpose?
(04-13-2016, 01:40 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: DLP, thanks for starting this thread and our stories.  Julie, thank for your information on the black robe hooded figures. That explains some things but now I have more questions.  From my limited experience, the black robe figures are NOT periphery, they are right there in front of you and yes you can tell them to leave.   Do we understand their purpose?

Yeah, they can come right up to you. They can also interact with you. I haven't seen the hooded figures but I have dealt with the Hat Men.

Was visiting my friend again, on my way to somewhere else and their house was the halfway point, and I arrived well after dark. I went out to my car to get the tote bag I use for the overnight stays so I don't have to unpack the entire trunk. But the bag had slipped behind my suitcase so I had to remove the suitcase to get to the bag.

As I took out my suitcase, I became aware there was someone standing directly behind me. Tall, slender, and definitely male gender. Got a sense of a black suit, sort of one like the stereotypical funeral directors seem to wear, and a top hat. I didn't look back but glanced over to where my friend and their dog were standing, watching. She and the dog were watching me as I took out the bag and then put the suitcase back in the trunk.

"Why did you do that?" said a voice from directly over my shoulder. I could feel him leaning over me-he was way taller than me-but carefully not touching me. Still not looking at him, I replied that I needed to get my bag from behind the suitcase, which meant I had to take it out to get to the bag but then I put the suitcase back because I wouldn't need it. "Ah. I see." And he retreated a few feet back. I closed the trunk and headed towards the house. As I passed my friend, without stopping or looking at her, I asked if she saw him. She said yes, that he was standing so close to me he was almost touching me. I told her I knew, that I felt him there.

Next morning as I was leaving, Hat Man showed up in my car. He had a lot of questions for me, explaining he was a scientist and researching humans. I asked what to call him. He said I could call him "Captain." I said that sounded like a military title. He said it was but that he was still a scientist. Why me? I asked. Because I wasn't like other humans, he told me, and I intrigued him. Yippy skippy for me, was my attitude. He asked a few more questions, questions that seemed fairly innocuous and broad about humans in general-I don't remember the exact questions-and I answered with equally innocuous and broad responses. Then he disappeared. I haven't seen that one since.
Had an incident last night, the first one in a long, long time...

Was sitting on the sofa, reading online in the wee hours of the day, when I heard knocking on the front door. I stopped reading. Even the cats stopped what they were doing and we all looked at the door. The wind was blowing pretty good, yes, but this sound wasn't wind-generated. The knocking was too rhythmic to be random and it was directly on the door, not on the storm door. A few more knocks, then silence. A couple of seconds later, something tapped on the living room window directly behind the sofa where I was sitting. I didn't move. The cats scattered. A few more taps, then silence again. I waited but there was no more tapping, even as I could hear the wind blowing through the trees.

I've known something was up. The energy the past few days has been wild and a massive portal has opened somewhere(I'm being blocked from knowing where at the moment), which hasn't helped matters any. But apparently this wild energy will also mean an increase in shadow activity. So brace yourselves for generalized weirdness, which is going to ramp up big time.

Consider this a head's up and plan accordingly. Big Grin
Wow DLP thanks. Saw a shadow critter just today go jetting by in the house practically right out in the sunlight. Thought it was the black cat, but it wasn't her. Pretty brazen.
Hunh. Damned things are getting brave.
Yeah, that's what I thought. They still only come out when I'm alone, like yesterday, but in daylight?

It was almost like it was a dare to see it. Don't know if I'm ready for that, but I might not have much choice.

And why when I'm alone? He wouldn't see them anyway, so why would they care? Either they want to see me when I'm alone, knowing I'll be meditating or doing something interesting, or I'm more open when I'm alone and that's why I see them. Not sure which one. Creepy to think they're around more than I know about.
I get the feeling like they are on a time schedule and they can only stay in this dimension for shorter and shorter periods of time. Hate it when they stand right behind me!!!!
Why would their time be getting shorter? Or do they just have more ground to cover because there's so many people on the planet and this time period for humanity is getting short?
Yes, this time period for humanity is getting short so we are overdue for the big change. When I say change, I mean to a higher dimensional change. Or if you want to say a higher plane of existence that would be right too. The human race simply cannot continue to exist in such a state of turmoil. And we cannot let the evil continue to run amuck so it is a viscous cycle because we have to use violence to fight the evil.

What most people don't seem to realize is that as long as there is any violence anywhere on this Earth, then we cannot move forward. There is one word I can think of that describes the human race, insane. We are an insane people and our only hope is to rise to a higher level.  So I think we have gotten to the subconscious level where we know we don't want to repeat our history. We just don't know how to move forward and so we will have to be shoved forward. The gentle nudges from the past won't be used again.

Afterthoughts: After writing this I had to come back and say, all of what I wrote is my own opinion which is from life experience of what I have seen and heard through the years. The very last line "the gentle nudges from the past won't be used again", was a thought that came to me in a strong way.

(05-02-2016, 09:22 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Why would their time be getting shorter? Or do they just have more ground to cover because there's so many people on the planet and this time period for humanity is getting short?
And we should always pay attention to the personal nudges that come to us in a strong way. Thanks Julie! Wonder if my dream about my dad telling me to be strong and not forget has anything to do with this. Hmmm....
Very interesting Julie.
(05-03-2016, 07:39 AM)Julie Wrote: Yes, this time period for humanity is getting short so we are overdue for the big change. When I say change, I mean to a higher dimensional change. Or if you want to say a higher plane of existence that would be right too. The human race simply cannot continue to exist in such a state of turmoil. And we cannot let the evil continue to run amuck so it is a viscous cycle because we have to use violence to fight the evil.

What most people don't seem to realize is that as long as there is any violence anywhere on this Earth, then we cannot move forward. There is one word I can think of that describes the human race, insane. We are an insane people and our only hope is to rise to a higher level.  So I think we have gotten to the subconscious level where we know we don't want to repeat our history. We just don't know how to move forward and so we will have to be shoved forward. The gentle nudges from the past won't be used again.

Afterthoughts: After writing this I had to come back and say, all of what I wrote is my own opinion which is from life experience of what I have seen and heard through the years. The very last line "the gentle nudges from the past won't be used again", was a thought that came to me in a strong way.  

(05-02-2016, 09:22 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Why would their time be getting shorter? Or do they just have more ground to cover because there's so many people on the planet and this time period for humanity is getting short?
Saw a new shadow critter as I drove last night. They flowed along the ground and over any obstacles. Sort of square shaped with one point a head that would lift up as if sniffing the air for scents. Two other points were like hands with fingers/claws it used to propel itself over the terrain. And it was very fast. I'd catch a glimpse of it flowing along and then it would be gone. At first I called it a shadowbat but as I saw more of them realized that wasn't accurate. They looked nothing like bats. But these are new to me and have no idea what their purpose might be.

Also saw plenty of what I call shadow tribbles trundling along. There were some that looked like insects or spiders, with multiple legs sticking out of the dark fuzziness.

Shadow activity is definitely picking up.
Noooo, We don't need more shadow critters! Rolleyes
(05-04-2016, 01:59 AM)DLP Wrote: Saw a new shadow critter as I drove last night. They flowed along the ground and over any obstacles. Sort of square shaped with one point a head that would lift up as if sniffing the air for scents. Two other points were like hands with fingers/claws it used to propel itself over the terrain. And it was very fast. I'd catch a glimpse of it flowing along and then it would be gone. At first I called it a shadowbat but as I saw more of them realized that wasn't accurate. They looked nothing like bats. But these are new to me and have no idea what their purpose might be.

Also saw plenty of what I call shadow tribbles trundling along. There were some that looked like insects or spiders, with multiple legs sticking out of the dark fuzziness.

Shadow activity is definitely picking up.

Thanks for the update D. I even sensed something day before yesterday at work. We have to use the bathroom on the floor below while they update ours. The stairwell is fairly sketchy, to say the least. And when I was going back up to my floor, which I do every day, multiple times, I felt something right behind me. Breathing right down my neck. Stopped and turned around, nothing there. Could hear someone else below me, but it wasn't that. I turned and kept going up, and felt it and turned again. Nothing to see. Just an unsettling feeling that something dark was close by.

Not good. Sad