Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing your ability
Today at work, someone asked in a group if we had any talent no one knew about. Yes, I almost said "lucid dreaming, precog dreaming, astral travel and I destroy evil demons in the Spiritual realm. That is just my short list!"
Has anyone ever thought about "outing" yourself to co-workers? Recently I had a word from the Lord "stop trying to fit in and be yourself".

Any feedback will be apprciated.

Julie
I do it all the time. It sure scares people! I use it to make people leave me alone. I also work from home for myself, it might be different if I worked out in the public.
I'm sort of with esholars on this. I've found that I increasingly care less and less about what people might perceive as that which strays from the status quo. Like letting weeds grow very high in yard. Landlord doesn't like that at all.....BUT THEY ARE EDIBLE! Smile
lol Eagle!
That type of question isn't comfortable to answer, except to those closest to us.

But, why care what anyone but conscience thinks of yourself?

Then comes the thought that there's more than one way to out oneself. Why not start sharing spontaneous thoughts of what's likely to happen or going to happen in any given situation and later enjoy the astonishment of others as it happens.

Won't be long before you'll be "accused" of being psychic even if you aren't.

(05-08-2015, 01:40 PM)Julie111957 Wrote: Today at work, someone asked in a group if we had any talent no one knew about.  Yes,  I almost said "lucid dreaming, precog dreaming, astral travel and I destroy evil demons in the Spiritual realm.  That is just my short list!"  
Has anyone ever thought about "outing" yourself to co-workers? Recently I had a word from the Lord "stop trying to fit in and be yourself".  

Julie
You have to answer that question for yourself. Either way you choose-to speak out or remain silent-will have repercussions, either from others or from your own soul. You have to decide if you can live with those repercussions, which, as NADW mentioned, can be severe.

Most everyone I know already knows about me, what and who I am. Everyone else, well, that's a judgment call and often depends on my mood that day. Some days I'm just not in the mood to listen to people condemn me to hell for being satanic or demonic simply because they fear what they don't understand or they've been conditioned to believe that what they don't understand or what's different than their normal must be "evil".
Thank you all for your replies. Made me feel better and smile. The person I sit next to at work is starting to wonder about me. Every now and then I let something slip and she just looks at me a little sideways and doesn't say anything. She is cool though and minds her own business.

Like the other day I was having a problem with AT&T and getting them to help me with my account. I turned to her and said "AT&T is Evil" and she just laughed. Well a few min later I did get someone at at&t to help me and they text a confirmation # to me and the last 3 #'s were 666. I turned to my co-worker and said "here look at this". Her eyes got very wide & she said "oh no". I had to laugh.

And then before that I gave her a bottle of wine for Christmas & I told her to be careful not to drive while she was drinking because I did not want to see her get in a wreck. I could sense a wreck around her. A week later she was in a wreck (she had not been drinking) and she really looked at me weird.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Julie

(05-08-2015, 01:40 PM)Julie111957 Wrote: Today at work, someone asked in a group if we had any talent no one knew about.  Yes,  I almost said "lucid dreaming, precog dreaming, astral travel and I destroy evil demons in the Spiritual realm.  That is just my short list!"  

Julie
Wow, Julie, WOW! Smile
don't worry so much until you loose your temper and "wish" some ass would get smacked upside the head then they have a wreck with head injury! Then you will have something to really worry about your gifts especially if it happens more than once!

PS: I have better control now!
See there! it's coming out naturally. I think you did hear from the Lord as you said, about just being yourself. LOL about AT&T.
I bet folks will either start gravitating to you or keeping a healthy distance which can be a blessing.

(05-08-2015, 08:21 PM)Julie111957 Wrote: Thank you all for your replies. Made me feel better and smile.  The person I sit next to at work is starting to wonder about me.  Every now and then I let something slip and she just looks at me a little sideways and doesn't say anything.  She is cool though and minds her own business.

Like the other day I was having a problem with AT&T and getting them to help me with my account. I turned to her and said "AT&T is Evil" and she just laughed. Well a few min later I did get someone at at&t to help me and they text a confirmation # to me and the last 3 #'s were 666.  I turned to my co-worker and said "here look at this". Her eyes got very wide & she said "oh no".  I had to laugh.

And then before that I gave her a bottle of wine for Christmas & I told her to be careful not to drive while she was drinking because I did not want to see her get in a wreck. I could sense a wreck around her. A week later she was in a wreck (she had not been drinking) and she really looked at me weird.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Julie

Julie
(05-08-2015, 08:49 PM)esholars Wrote: don't worry so much until you loose your temper and "wish" some ass would get smacked upside the head then they have a wreck with head injury! Then you will have something to really worry about your gifts especially if it happens more than once!  

I'm doing much better now, myself. I no longer yell for drivers to have accidents so they're not on the road anymore. Wink Now, when I slip and call them names, I immediately send blessings to them. I also resign myself to whatever karma I accrued. At the rate I'm going, however, I'll be paying off my "For the love of all that's holy, either learn to drive or park your damned car, moron!" karma for many, many lifetimes to come.
don't talk Karma to me, I am in debt for several lifetimes, unless of course I am really helping "them" with their Karma debt. I am guessing it will be a toss of a coin for me.
Esholars: Yes, I too have learned to control what I "wish" on people. From past experience, karma seems to come back at them rather quickly when someone "does me wrong". I have learned to pray for the person and for no misfortune to come their way. I sometimes feel like a Mutant from the X-Men movies. Rolleyes

(05-08-2015, 08:49 PM)esholars Wrote: don't worry so much until you loose your temper and "wish" some ass would get smacked upside the head then they have a wreck with head injury! Then you will have something to really worry about your gifts especially if it happens more than once!  

Thanks for your post. I can't get upset at people either. When I slip I quickly pray form them. Angel

(05-08-2015, 10:18 PM)DLP Wrote:

I'm doing much better now, myself. I no longer yell for drivers to have accidents so they're not on the road anymore.  Wink  Now, when I slip and call them names, I immediately send blessings to them. I also resign myself to whatever karma I accrued. At the rate I'm going, however, I'll be paying off my "For the love of all that's holy, either learn to drive or park your damned car, moron!" karma for many, many lifetimes to come.
Does the saying "Bless their little pointed heads" count as prayer?
Smile

(05-10-2015, 11:44 AM)esholars Wrote: Does the saying "Bless their little pointed heads" count as prayer?