Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldier, River Vision 10.27.15 @ 10:20 PM
Before going to sleep I stated my intention to dream about anything or anyone that needed prayer. As soon as I closed my eyes I saw the following. A Caucasian Man, 28 or 38 yoa, shaved head, no facial hair, medium to slender build, height appox 5'10", wearing desert fatigues & black watch on left wrist. He is standing under a tree near a waterway that looks like a small river. He is on ground that is a little higher than the river, so you could easily see a lot of the river. The terrain looks like lots of rock and light colored dirt. I am behind him and cannot see his face at first. Then he lifts his left arm, turns his face to look at his watch. He then lowers his left arm and looks back at the water.

Afterthoughts: The water was shiny, like the top was covered with tiny diamonds glinting in the sun. The Soldier does not seem to be overly concerned about anything and is going about his normal job duties. I prayed for him, that no weapon formed against him will prosper.

Another something that I noticed on a personal level was my heartbeat. As soon as I saw the vision, I was replaying it in my mind to remember it. As I was doing this I felt like my bed was moving. Then I thought, no it's not your bed it's your body. Then I realized that what was making my body feel like it was moving were the pulse points in my body. I could clearly feel the pulse points in my wrists, behind my knees and ankles. And I could hear my heart beating in my chest, more than feeling it.