Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soon...I'm Sorry
I decided to go ahead and post this dream since it has been about two months since I had it. It was short and very to the point. I have no idea what it means. The dream left me unsettled and anxious for a good three days after having it.

My late husband appeared in my dream and he said "Soon...I'm Sorry". In the dream I remember thinking in my head.."wait a minute...what do you mean?" but by the time I thought this in my head and started to get the words out of my mouth to ask this question, my late husband was gone. End of dream.

The day after the dream (and I was awake now...not dreaming) I was driving home for lunch and I stopped behind a large, white commercial type of van at a traffic light. On the back of the van, in rather large black letters, it read "you have to walk through that fire". I tried to see what type of commercial van would have this type of a message on it but I could not find/see any company name or logo. I found this to be a bit unnerving considering the dream that I had the night before. I did say to myself in the car..is the universe trying to tell me something?...

Again, I have no idea what the dream meant.
Since it's been a couple of months, were there any events either of those messages could apply to? It might've been something a little less dire than the feeling that it left you with. I know from my own dreams that sometimes the imagery almost has to be a little heightened to get my attention. The same could be said for a synchronistic message. Sometimes we only pay attention when we get shocked out of complacency.

Thanks for sharing Shelly!
Hello....thanks for the follow-up question and sharing your thoughts.

To date there has not been any event(s) in my life that I could apply those messages.
Please keep us updated. I'm reading a fascinating book right now on sychronicity called "The Synchronicity Highway" by Trish and Rob MacGregor.

If you're still wondering what the message could mean, you can always try and incubate a dream on the subject (easy as just repeating the intention as you fall asleep). It's a great way to ask for clarity on anything troubling you. You could also ask for a synchronistic message about the subject during your daytime travels. I find it's good when you do that to put a time limit on it, and ask for clarity on whatever topic is troubling you. Then pay attention! Big Grin
A gentleman has decoded some hidden messages from a book written and published in 1927 on how to predict the future something similar to the Shakespeare code. He has written about 300 essays and has written a synopsis of it here:

http://wdgannpredictionstttta.blogspot.c...tober.html

Quick overview:

If a fire occurs Friday night on an oil platform in the gulf, then about 15 hours later there is a possibility of damage to the Hoover dam by an earthquake in L.A. Followed by an earthquake Wednesday in San Francisco and if those occur then the Cascadian Subduction zone may occur December 21-22.

At the very least please pray for mitigation of such a terrible prediction.
(10-12-2016, 05:07 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Please keep us updated. I'm reading a fascinating book right now on sychronicity called "The Synchronicity Highway" by Trish and Rob MacGregor.

If you're still wondering what the message could mean, you can always try and incubate a dream on the subject (easy as just repeating the intention as you fall asleep). It's a great way to ask for clarity on anything troubling you. You could also ask for a synchronistic message about the subject during your daytime travels. I find it's good when you do that to put a time limit on it, and ask for clarity on whatever topic is troubling you. Then pay attention! Big Grin

Will do...thanks.
PS...The book that you are reading seems very interesting.

(10-12-2016, 08:32 PM)Michaelg60 Wrote: A gentleman has decoded some hidden messages from a book written and published in 1927 on how to predict the future something similar to the Shakespeare code. He has written about 300 essays and has written a synopsis of it here:

http://wdgannpredictionstttta.blogspot.c...tober.html

Quick overview:

If a fire occurs Friday night on an oil platform in the gulf, then about 15 hours later there is a possibility of damage to the Hoover dam by an earthquake in L.A. Followed by an earthquake Wednesday in San Francisco and if those occur then the Cascadian Subduction zone may occur December 21-22.

At the very least please pray for mitigation of such a terrible prediction.

Thank you for sharing.
(10-12-2016, 05:07 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Please keep us updated. I'm reading a fascinating book right now on sychronicity called "The Synchronicity Highway" by Trish and Rob MacGregor.

I wanted to provide a possible update/explanation to my dream. About a week ago my Mom was admitted not once but twice to her local hospital. She is home now but I do believe my family and I will be on a journey with her that will take courage, strength, patience and kindness.

I do believe in my heart that my late husband was trying to communicate with me to give me a heads up. I am coming up on the anniversary of my husband's passing (he made his transition on November 21st, 2014). A couple of days before he went in to the hospital, he fell at our home at night. He didn't want me to call for an ambulance so the both of us worked very hard to get him up and on the couch. He eventually did have to go to the hospital the next day. Several days later he passed away. We both knew this day would come (he had cancer) but nothing truly prepares you for it.

Anyway while I was with my Mom after her first stay in the hospital she fell and I had to call the ambulance to come and take her back to the hospital. As I mentioned, she is at her home now. Watching people that you love fall do to illness is very, very upsetting. Again I think my late husband was just trying to prepare me as best as he could and came to me in a dream. I feel that when you do have communication like this (from a deceased love one) that it is a gift and I want to thank my husband for reaching out to me. I hope that I continue to have an awareness and be open to these messages even if I really don't want to hear them or if I don't fully understand them. Thanks for taking the time to read my update and I wish all of you health and happiness.
Been in that situation with family recently too. I'm praying for you to be surrounded by strength and love.
(11-16-2016, 05:35 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Been in that situation with family recently too. I'm praying for you to be surrounded by strength and love.

Thank you.