Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Virus / Planet Card
I wish I could remember more of this dream because it was so interesting. I was with some people investigating a crash.We knew that the crash had come from outer space. When the group I was with got to the site, we found that a few other people had beat us there and captured some little creature that resembled Gollum and put him in a large dome shaped bird cage. We collected several things from the site and then loaded up into a jeep. I had a little green parrot on my shoulder with me that had come in contact with the cage and it started acting really weird. It started having weird, jerky movements and then made this low whisper sound at me and when I turned to look at it, acted like it was going to bite my nose. It quickly put its beak around my nose, but didn't bite down. Something seemed terribly wrong with this bird and I tried to tell everyone else in the Jeep, but they thought I was being paranoid.

We stopped at a rest stop to eat, but the bird got weirder and weirder and it started doing this hissing thing at people and then those people would start convulsing and acting strange as well. By the time we found out that this was because of some weird space virus it had already started spreading.

I can't remember much after that other than scrambling and lots of panic, but towards the end of the dream we were looking through the things we had collected from the crash site for clues as to what was going on and how to stop it. There were a few credit card looking things with lots of metallic lines going through them. They looked like super high tech credit cards. There were just enough of them to split between the ones of us who remained. When the guy dividing them up handed me one, I asked what they were for. He told me they were planets. I thought to myself... NO this is a credit card. There was no way this could be a planet... but even though I was thinking that, I felt an urgent need to protect it with my life.
This "Virus" may actually be AI (artificial intelligence). There are some whistleblowers out there talking about an ancient AI that was developed that has evolved over time and basically takes over different areas of the Universe. Sounds like sci-fi, yes, but could be a possibility.
(04-18-2019, 12:46 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: This "Virus" may actually be AI (artificial intelligence). There are some whistleblowers out there talking about an ancient AI that was developed that has evolved over time and basically takes over different areas of the Universe. Sounds like sci-fi, yes, but could be a possibility.

I believe the ancient Greeks called this, the Demiurge...
http://montalk.net/gnosis/171/corruption...e-demiurge