Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider dreams, all last night~
"Spider" has been in botruns recently. Just two? It's a wonder it was not in today's botrun.

I ate dinner hours later than usual. I knew better but did it because we had a four-day weekend, and the first night back-to-work of hubby's shedule is always the hardest anyway, so why care last night is how I felt.

I crashed late, slept hard but for only an hour, awakening to dream of a large spider on some type of ball? hanging above my bed. I knew better but turned on the light for this one.

Right back to sleep and not even two hours later, dreamed of another spider or two of them, sorry it's a blur, awoke and pottied, right back to sleep. Oh, this time it felt as if I had slept three hours or something but clock said nope.

I dreamed of spiders and other insects but it's vague and slept quickly again. Bed as not as comfy and then I awoke at 4am with my alarm, from what seemed like a long dream of vacuuming up spiders and creepy crawling things in several rooms of a house.

I had five-and-a-half hours of broken-up sleep with this mess.
I told daughter earlier that it was an attack from the dark side of the force and I still believe that. Some attacks are a lot worse....been there, done that, but doesn't negate what this was.

Always before now, it's been just one spider right before awakening, only one for the whole night. This tad of a dream of a spider has happened even 30? or so nights, until last night.
I detest spiders.
Still, there ya are! I've been away from desk so much today I haven't yet found any of y'all's dreams. I want to read yours, Windy's and your peers. What in the world did y'all dream last night. My night stunk, as you know.

I hate'em too.

All I thought of that's positive, just a few minutes ago is that the spiders didn't freak me out in the dream, and I got to vacuum a lot of them up, etc....they did not prevail, thank God.
I just watched some random girl change her identity **shrug** no clues to who or why...I dream so much stuff like that, that I cant do anything about. frustrating.
Oh, okay. I bet it is, given your gift is so regular and timely. Well, does this just mean that dreams like this are not "one of those" because every gifted dreamer, THINK, can't speak for them, dreams their special dreams, and then just mindclutter?
I think its because im not observant enough to catch details that could tell me why im seeing this. like maybe there was a cityscape in the window behind her or a newspaper on the counter. maybe im supposed to use my lucid ability and slow it down so I can look around better...usually these happen when I stayed up to late and im overtired.
That makes sense. Fatigue can interfere with everything and it does it "so well." Argh..
Nanny with a dream! Let's celebrate. Maybe you and I should compete for dream inputs Smile

My biggest question is this: A 4AM alarm? My gosh!
What a competition that would be, more fun? or funny?

Yeah, hubby is an earlybird because of having to commute. We have a neighbor-from-hell that has way, too much tweaky-looking traffic so I won't sleep without hubby home.
Did I tell ya I can't wait to move back home, to our birthright state?! Big Grin

So, I'm up every day that hubby works, but thankfully he's doing 4x10, maybe till we move.
IMHO, a must read:

http://hackdeeper.org/2015/05/26/synchro...m-in-waco/
Thanks, Sherriann! Well, I guess those of us that are not "gifted dreamers" can be gifted dreams anytime.
So, it's good that I was vacuuming the things up and they didn't freak me out or upset me, yet YECH don't like them at all.

Still noteworthy that it was a most-unique night's sleep for me, a first. Personally, I best note this for future reference, both that your link maybe is connected and yet my night in context of all others. I was slammed with awakening to yet another "mini-dream" of a spider till it was a whole house of them, but...they did not prevail.
This unique night happened to me after summoning Chani and while dreaming was happening by others that gave Eagle1 this most-unique botrun. Freaky.

What a difference a night makes! Whew, slept solid except for one short awakening, and this morning my alarm awoke me by my cellphone entering a most-pleasant dream of me having a fun, and good political debate with some young libs, and telling them why they would love living in Austin! LOL then I was *in Austin in a car with them, and calling family to pick me up somewhere, as my cell alarm in real life had me awake.
Your post reminded me about 4 or 5 nights ago I dreamed of spiders also. I forgot to post it here on NDC.
In the dream I opened what I think was a box or a cupboard. In there was what looked like the shell of a small hollowed out turtle or something like that. When I picked it up, 100's of tiny spiders started pouring out. I was stomping on them and trying to kill as many as possible. They just kept pouring out until the floor and walls were covered, so I just stopped and left the room. End of dream.

After I just posted this the thought "they reminded me of Nanites from the Star Trek Next Generation Series" came to me.
Oh gross!
Was your night's sleep, summed up not a good one or even a really bad one?

NANNY !!!
You'll get a kick out of this- hahahahaaaaaaa knee slapper for sure!
I woke up this morning to see two spiders on my ceiling above my bed.
hmmmm
the ones around here come in mega size due to the wood pile, and come inside in cooler weather and changes.
I have a pyramid above my bed with a crystal ball hanging from the center point.
guess what, one critter hopped aboard and dove onto my face! THUD>>>>>>YUCK !!!

Did we go playing together last night or what?
Are you Chani? hahahaha lol .....
Noooo! you laughed so I can? but nooo LOL you did NOT awaken to see those things!

My spider dreams were night-before-last, the night after me calling Chani out. Just a tad weird that I had this dream while others were dreaming the sources for Eagle1's historic botrun of yesterday!

Still, you had this spider experience a day later and we both called Chani out. Good grief....

LOL I've been called worse~

PS, last night I had a wonderful night, instead of awake almost every hour, and with a spider dream of each segment, I dreamed of being in Austin where I was a kid! but I was adult and having a wonderful time in dreamland last night, plus slept so soundly I only awoke one short time. I feel human today! So, I'll put on Moody blues and play Susie-Homemaker before hubby gets home, soon.

(05-27-2015, 05:38 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: NANNY !!!
You'll get a kick out of this-   hahahahaaaaaaa knee slapper for sure!
I woke up this morning to see two spiders on my ceiling above my bed.
hmmmm
the ones around here come in mega size due to the wood pile, and come inside in cooler weather and changes.
I have a pyramid above my bed with a crystal ball hanging from the center point.
guess what, one critter hopped aboard and dove onto my face!  THUD>>>>>>YUCK !!!

Did we go playing together last night or what?
Are you Chani? hahahaha  lol .....
Nanny - I don't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep, so I will say it was ok, I've had worse. I took 1/2 a Advil PM because my back was hurting, so I was surprised that I remembered anything at all. What I do remember was being confused as to how so many of those little buggers kept coming out of such a small object & they were sooooo fast.
Interesting to dream about and of spiders...a variation of this is the spyder which is used to troll the internet to glean data about certain subjects...including dream data...just saying...
Oh man! So, prayers for you should mention this sleep issue. I tell ya, sleeping for hubby and I is hit'n miss so far as quality. This is yet another reason we're retiring into the country, but of course not our top reason.
They sound like they were as fast as those tiny, crazy ants? Man, those things must've spawned in a vat of amphetamine or sumpin.

(05-27-2015, 07:11 PM)Julie111957 Wrote: Nanny - I don't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep, so I will say it was ok, I've had worse.  I took 1/2 a Advil PM because my back was hurting, so I was surprised that I remembered anything at all.  What I do remember was being confused as to how so many of those little buggers kept coming out of such a small object & they were sooooo fast.

Siyotanka, I didn't know a "spider bot" existed. It sure sounds nefarious. A *bleep little bugger!

(05-27-2015, 07:30 PM)siyotanka Wrote: Interesting to dream about and of spiders...a variation of this is the spyder which is used to troll the internet to glean data about certain subjects...including dream data...just saying...
Also interesting, to me anyway, is it seems that several people who post here, including me, experienced what might be considered "threatening" dreams of some sort:

MTB_forums' dream

My dream

And then your dream.

By themselves they seem random...but I don't believe in random.
Yeah, my intellect tells me to believe in coincidences but seems these days, more often than not, it's not coincidence.