Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiders
I like this idea.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL well, if that train of thought works....hmmm.....oh, I know! So many to choose from, ya know. There's a dude named Dennis, and he guest-stars or used to, on a reality TV show about cool cars that are restored, oh yeah at that place in Dallas called "Gas Monkey." The owner, I'm not afraid of, (grin) but his friend, Dennis.....sigh. It's so obvious that even my hubby will call to me in another room, telling me that "Dennis is on."
I could sit here all night and recall my spider men that I fear! Sam Elliott, Tom Selleck and Johnny Depp. Not the men themselves just some of the characters they play.
Oooh, Elliot! that voice....the way he carries himself.

Uh huh....
I am DEFINITELY not afraid of Robert Downey Jr.

Oh, and you want someone to talk to you for hours on end? How about Matthew Mcconaughey, *swoon
Uh huh....he's a darlin. ya know, it ain't about looks quite often but the attitude, the way a dude carries himself, the vibe he gives-off. He's got it.
(10-02-2014, 07:35 PM)rebeccaS Wrote: I am DEFINITELY not afraid of Robert Downey Jr.

Oh, and you want someone to talk to you for hours on end?  How about Matthew Mcconaughey, *swoon
All gorgeous! Jay...Jason.....wow.
God does such great work!
And now for something completely different. That nasty thing called reality.

Home abandoned because of spiders

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oc...:Position6
I awoke yet again this morning to another spider in my dreams, but this time it wasn't me thinking it was in the room. I was having a "mind clutter" dream and at the very end, on an object was a small spider, then immediately was awake. The one major, common thread is that this always happens literally moments if not just one moment before I am awake and aware that I truly am.

I just have assumed it was the dark side of the force messing with me cuz I'm a committed meditator and committed "soul searcher" to see my own faults, etc.

Dunno for sure...