Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Split-Consciousness.
(Misc. Updates: After "burning up" two, count em, two brand new portable CD players after putting only 60 minutes running time on each, I began anew with my TMI SAM experiment last night (using yet another new CD player). I listened to the SAM CD while entering the twilight state of sleep. Of note, there are no subliminals on the cds; rather, the technique uses music to balance both parts of the brain. I fully entered the hypnagogic state, then, awakened. Yipes! The energy erupting from the whole of my body was staggering. I cannot gauge the vibrational frequency I was then within. I reflected to myself, "Good God, it works1". Nonetheless, I cannot yet achieve full lucid separation; but I am determined to do this. I end up interrupting what is happening (panic) and - then - falling asleep. These gobbledy gook experiences last night. Little recall, and these from my notes. Note, there was a defined split-consciousness apparent, "here while there" same time.)

#1: I am in an unknown location, inside an unknown but slightly familiar structure which I cannot see. My father, "as he was in his 30s", comes through the door, with a brown paper lunch bag in his hand. My father crossed over in 2003. He was thrilled to see me, and I was excited to see him. The sense of love was so powerful, I felt I would be blown apart, physically. I have no other memory.

#2: I am making a cheesecake. I place the filling into a cheesecake pan, and note that it begins to immediately leak out. I tilt the pan to prevent this. I note that my brother-in-law, Erik (whom I have not seen or heard from in over five years) had washed my dishes, and had broken the cheesecake pan latch.

#3: I see a magnificent white stallion, brandishing a colorful pastel carnation collar. I am told its name is Pansy. I can only see her face.

#4: I see a huge precipice, a high rock cliff. There is a male guide with me, extending his hand. We will go down this perilous rock cliff together. He explains, "I am here to help you." Help me? I am thinking, other than steel guide wire and other rock climbing equipment, how is his hand going to help me not fall to our deaths?

#5: I am on the telephone complaining about financial service I had received "in real life". The automated voice (female) explains they are now assessing voice behaviors on the telephone, able to identify "distress", and gauge their responses to the customers in this way, even to the customers' detriment. I am horrified.