Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanzas of Dyzan....Let's Get ESOTERIC!
I was working on a completely different project. I started it just before the CERN meme seeded, and now I'm floored at synchronicity. Background: I like text to speech applications, where it converts any text into an mp3, which I can then listen while driving or doing chores. I won't describe the long-winded story about how I came across this, but when I ended up listening to the stanzas on mp3, it was at about 4AM on night #2 of our CERN project (i.e., just a few hours ago). I actually thought that Chani had taken over the airwaves a few times, as portals, monsters, and fire were constantly mentioned. BUT ITS ESOTERIC. It's jibberish. It won't make much sense with the rational mind. But for me, it connected. Let's see if it does the same for you.

Why now? It's been years I've had this book. Haven't so much even picked it up. But two weeks ago I decided to give it a try. Hmmm, jibberish. I put it down for a week. I decided to convert it to mp3 instead. When I listened to it, it was after I had compiled all the dreambot lingo for gold and alchemy, and after I read gobs and gobs of CERN-related info from all the other studious dreamers.

But before I present the relevant stanzas, let me first say that I researched whether anyone else has made a connection between what I'm about to present and CERN. No surprise, the answer was YES! In fact, here's a statement from the first search link:

March 18, 2005—A Brown University physicist believes a fireball he created in a particle accelerator may have been a black hole. Using the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (pictured above) at Brookhaven Laboratory in Upton, New York, Horatiu Nastase smashed the nuclei of gold atoms together at nearly the speed of light. http://z14.invisionfree.com/Theosophy/ar/t243.htm

Wow, a direct hit for at least 3 items on Chani's descriptive list. The connection between CERN and the Stanzas of Dyzan were found scattered around the scientific forums of Theosophy, such as in the link above. However, they really don't talk at all about the connections we'll make here.

Stanzas of Dyzan....did Blavatsky see the portals opening in 1888?
Note: I didn't get the stanzas from Blavatsky's "Secret Doctrine." AA Bailey duplicated them in her book, "Treatise on Cosmic Fire." The most relevant to our discussion starts at Stanza X....

From the coming of the heaven-sent One peace passed upon the earth. The planet staggered and belched forth fire. Part rose. Part fell. The form was changed. Millions took other forms or ascended to the appointed place of waiting. They tarried till the hour of progress should again sound forth for them.

The early Third produced the monsters, great beasts and evil forms. They prowled upon the surface of the sphere.

The watery Fourth produced within the watery sphere, reptiles and spawn of evil fame, the product of their karma. The waters came and swept away the progenitors of the fluidic spawn.

The separating Fifth built in the rupa sphere the concrete forms of thought. They cast them forth. They peopled the lower four, and like a black and evil cloud shut out the light of day. The higher three were hid.

The war upon the planet had been waged. Both sides descended into hell. Then came the Conqueror of form. He drew on the Sacred Fire, and purified the rupa levels. The fire destroyed the lands in the days of the lesser Sixth.

When the Sixth appeared the land was changed. The surface of the globe circled through another cycle. Men of the higher Fifth mastered the lower [30] three. The work was shifted to the plane whereon the Pilgrim stood. The lesser triangle within the lower auric egg became the centre of cosmic dissonance.

STANZA XI

The wheel of life turns within the wheel of outer form.

The matter of Fohat circulateth, and its fire hardeneth all the forms. The wheel that is not glimpsed moveth in rapid revolution within the slower outer case, till it weareth out the form.

The forty-nine fires burn at the inner centre. The thirty-five circulating fiery vortices extend along the circle of the periphery. Between the two passeth in ordered sequence the various coloured flames.

The great Triangles in their just arrangement hold hid the secret of the wheel of life. The cosmic fire radiates as directed from the second sphere, controlled by the Ruler of the merging ray. The cohorts of the third encircling sphere in varied ranks mark out the lesser threes.

The wheel of life still moves within the form. The devas of the fourth connect the thirty-five, and blend them with the central forty-nine. Above they work, seeking to merge the whole. Upward they strive, who in their myriad forms revolve within the wheels of lesser magnitude. The whole is one, yet on the lower spheres only the forms appear. They seem in their divisions more than can be grasped or met.

The many circulate. The forms are built, become too firm, are broken by the life, and circulate again. The few revolve, holding the many in the heat of motion. The one embraces all, and carries all from great activity into the heart of cosmic peace.

STANZA XII

The Blessed Ones hide Their threefold nature but reveal Their triple essence by means of the three great groups of atoms. Three are the atoms and threefold the radiation.

The inner core of Fire hides itself and is known only through radiation and that which radiates. Only after the blaze dies out and the heat is no longer felt can the fire be known.

STANZA XIII

Through the band of violet that encircleth the Heavens passeth the globe of purple dark. It passeth and returneth not. It becometh enrapt in the blue. Three times the blue enfoldeth, and when the cycle is completed the purple fadeth and is merged into the rose, and the path again is traversed.

Three the great colours in the cycle that counteth as the fourth, violet, blue and rose, with the basic purple in revolution.

Four are the colours secondary in the cycle of discrimination in which the revolution taketh place. It is circled to the midmost point and somewhat passed. Yellow the band that cometh, orange the cloud that hideth, and green for vivification. Yet the time is not yet.

Many the circling fires; many the revolving rounds, but only when the complementary colours recognise their source, and the whole adjusteth itself to the seven will be seen completion. Then will be seen each colour in adjustment right, and the cessation of revolution.

I'll pick a convenient time to make the direct correlations to dreambot references, dreams, and even Chani. But for now, I don't have time...
That doesn't seem like jibberish to me! I think I see how it connects, and that life just might get super interesting for us all this year. This is totally exciting! Bring it on!