Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm with Planes in China 12/10/15
I had a dream that I was with my family and we were traveling.  We were outside of a flat, two-story building.  It was very plain, white, and had an L-shape layout.  My family and I were standing in the middle of the courtyard.  The next thing I remember is that the weather got crazy.  The sky was a mixture of grey and orange.  There were palm trees near us swaying all over due to the high winds.  Then, I looked up to the sky and saw at least three planes.  The one in the middle had its nose facing us and got very big as it came very close to us before being pulled in another direction.  The other planes were much further away, directly parallel to the ground.  None of the planes had any control over their movements.  There was also a lot of debris flying around.  I also remember thinking that China was involved somehow.  My family and I were very scared and  trying to figure out a way to leave.  We were in the middle of the storm when I woke up.
Hello musicfreak341! great name!! im very interested in your dream. whenever storms are involved my interest is piqued. thanks for sharing.

can you remember any details about the planes? were they like military jest or passenger planes? maybe the color?
welcome musicfreak341. glad you decided to visit. hopefully you can make us a regular stop in you busy days.
First thought that came to me was "nuclear attack. "

Welcome, musicfreak.
Welcome aboard, Musicfreak341!
I'm intrigued by this dream and China maybe involved. Did you get the vibe that this could've been in the Hawaiian islands?

I hope you have more dreams you may consider posting. Also, please feel free to jump right in on the bot run threads, helping us figure out what they may be telling us, as well as other public sections. We're friendly, nobody bites and we appreciate all contributions here.
(12-15-2015, 11:19 AM)still Wrote: Hello musicfreak341!  great name!!  im very interested in your dream.  whenever storms are involved my interest is piqued.  thanks for sharing.

can you remember any details about the planes?  were they like military jest or passenger planes?  maybe the color?

Hello still!  I do remember that they were white passenger planes.  They looked like 737's, or something similar.

(12-15-2015, 08:04 PM)Nanny Wrote: Welcome aboard, Musicfreak341!
I'm intrigued by this dream and China maybe involved. Did you get the vibe that this could've been in the Hawaiian islands?

I hope you have more dreams you may consider posting. Also, please feel free to jump right in on the bot run threads, helping us figure out what they may be telling us, as well as other public sections. We're friendly, nobody bites and we appreciate all contributions here.

Hi Nanny! I'm not sure if it was in Hawaii.  That did not jump out at me specifically, but I do remember feeling like the weather was pretty humid.  That may have just been because of the storm though, I'm not sure.
Thanks, MusicFreak, oh sorry I forget the numbers next to your name. (I, too dig the nickname.) The palm trees had me wondering if you knew or even have a strong hunch where it was.
I get a feeling that your dream may be representative of how terrorists intend to use hijacked missing planes as weapons against the west. I have seen a devastating disaster in florida and the balmy weather, palm trees could be showing that location.