Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in Bejing
For some weird reason most of the dreams that I've been gaving over the last couple of weeks are related to travel. Specifically, airports, etcs. This one was from last night (23MAY10)

I was in Beijing, China. There were several people on a bus. I knew none of them, but it seemed that some of them knew me. We were driving through the city and one of the men in our group started talking about how the airports were closed. The bus stopped on a street, which was fairly busy with motor traffic and was lined with medium sized trees. It was shady and a nice breeze was blowing. Several of the men in my group were mad about the airport being closed and were discussing it. It was if I was just an observer. Not communicating with anyone. One of the men asked the group leader (for lack of a better description) when the airports would re-open. He said, "Never!" Several of the men started cussing and becoming very antimated. I remember thinking during the dream, "Great. I'm stuck in Beijing with no way back home." End.
NOTE: I've never been to Beijing before.