Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEXT PRESIDENT of the USA
A possibility that would allow for both an election and no election:

https://news.yahoo.com/house-speaker-rya...33260.html

It all comes down to whether or not one candidate gets the required 270 electoral votes. One candidate could win the popular election but if he/she doesn't get the electoral votes, then the decision is shunted to the House of Representatives.

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register...html#no270:

Quote:If no candidate receives a majority of Electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.

Trump is threatening riots if he loses the Republican nomination: http://www.inquisitr.com/2894624/donald-...omination/

Interesting times...
(03-17-2016, 05:34 PM)DLP Wrote: A possibility that would allow for both an election and no election:

https://news.yahoo.com/house-speaker-rya...33260.html

It all comes down to whether or not one candidate gets the required 270 electoral votes. One candidate could win the popular election but if he/she doesn't get the electoral votes, then the decision is shunted to the House of Representatives.

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register...html#no270:

Quote:If no candidate receives a majority of Electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.  

Trump is threatening riots if he loses the Republican nomination: http://www.inquisitr.com/2894624/donald-...omination/

Interesting times...
Sounds like much of your vision is currently happening and will likely continue to happen.
Yeah. Sad
This week I tried to "see" the next President and all I'm getting is a blurry fog. Not even a little yes or no, nada.
I saw this project and thought it might be a fun little exercise  to get back into the swing of things. Here's what I got:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...en-Comrade

Nothing clear or concise, but it was pretty fun to watch. I shall never forget the way Trump's hair moved through the wind as he was hauling butt in this dream. A priceless moment for me. XD
Funny Elyse-
I intended a dream last night 4/28/16 and saw the oddest thing-
Obama as a principal in a public school directing traffic in the hallway.
Fifth grade teacher came in with her class, and she was a nun!
I as observer, looked at Obama quizzically, shoulders shrugging/hands up (I had no body so not sure How I did this unless it was out of context).
A nun in a public school?
He shrugged back- same posture and said, "sure why not? We need the teachers and she is qualified".

So
was Hillary a nun in her past?
Huh... interesting how our dreams have a sort of children's theme about them...
(04-28-2016, 05:14 PM)*AD Wrote: Funny Elyse-
I intended a dream last night 4/28/16 and saw the oddest thing-
Obama as a principal in a public school directing traffic in the hallway.
Fifth grade teacher came in with her class, and she was a nun!
I as observer, looked at Obama quizzically, shoulders shrugging/hands up (I had no body so not sure How I did this unless it was out of context).
A nun in a public school?
He shrugged back- same posture and said, "sure why not? We need the teachers and she is qualified".

So
was Hillary a nun in her past?

If Hillary was a nun in her past, I'd be stunned! I wonder if maybe the dream is indicating the private/religious schools get rolled into the public schools and maybe there becomes only one educational system in the future?
She was a Girl Scout. Does that count? Big Grin
Both involve uniforms and a code of behavior, so it's possible.
I tried to see something tonight (intention set).
First try: nothing.

Second try:
I found myself in a huge, huge highschool or university building. Several levels high. The building was in good order and condition. Endless hallways, all white. No windows. Nobody there. All empty. I investigated the building flying around all over. On each side of the hallways there were lockers. All white. Thousands. And all the doors were open, nothing in it. Classroom doors, all white: all open. Classrooms, all o.k. but nobody there.

All students and teachers even maintenance were gone, had left the building. School intra muros was over.
Instead there were open air events in the surroundings ongoing everywhere. Beautiful stuff: high level stage entertainment, all vivid, colorful, creative.
Great to see...
hmm
lots of dream overlaps with schools, younger generation.

Maybe this is a hint.....
Possible day residue since the school year is almost over and a lot of school stuff going on.

But what came through for me when reading these dreams is "school's out for good." That we're about to face the "real" world. In short, we're about to get schooled, big time.
Thank you DLP for this feedback Smile Great!

Pondering on the metaphorical language of my dreams I seem to "work" with (i.e. "my dream language") during he last years of my multidimensional evolution (compare https://focus27.wordpress.com/2016/04/30...rojection/), I'd like to propose this meaning:

School intra muros -- means pause one's consciousness willingly or unwillingly within   s e l f m a d e    walls and constraints. Collective and group-constraints (school building and classrooms) and individual constraints (lockers).
More and more awaking people -- in fact the next generations as a whole --  are overcoming these illusionary frontiers. They were decently built, no objections... But they were restricting, lacked colour and therefore have no meaning to people any more who know, that a barrier-free life in    o p e n   a i r    is possible, i.e. the multidimensional lifestyle from the being level without death. A totally new coloured and vivid thriving world stemming from our conscious point-consciousness awareness (i.e. creator level) dawns. First steps are made...

Of course this development is crucial to the common expectations on presidential elections, because people are traditionally inclined to delegate responsibility to others, i.e. a saviour figure who promises to tackle even the hardest issues. But this mental concept is out-of-time today...

I don't know how long it will take to see manifest change out there. Surely disclosure is key, too. Collective braking distance is hard to predict. But I got other data on the subject on April 25th that everything will be well underway in 2018.

In this sense your post    "That we're about to face the "real" world. In short, we're about to get schooled, big time."   fits perfect. We are doing our first steps as creators under a totally different multidimensional rule set, terrific time...   Keeping balance in a multilevel quantum leap is key...
Brick 
I don't know. But keep in mind that Trump secured his Republican (right-wing) candidacy on May 3rd. The Book of Revelation says the 5th trumpet will blow "5 months" before the 6th trumpet. This would make the 6th trumpet blow on October 3rd and the 7th (final) trumpet to blow on November 3rd...election day. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy in a self-sustaining biological system at this point...so keep in mind that the people will continue to dream in that regard until the moment a winner is chosen. Than I see white...or black actually.

Angry
Looks like people are dreaming about the next president again.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...l-election

Might be time to drop down and take another look, since it seems something has changed.
Tried again to "see" the Presidential election and I am getting nothing. Apparently there are a huge number of "undecideds" where this election is concerned.
Voted the other day and decided to revisit the topic, to scope out how things might be since the election is almost here. I figured the timelines might be a little more set than they were months ago.

Anyway...I set the intention that given the current state of things and the current state of the timeline, what is the most likely outcome of the presidential election?

Here's what I got:

I'm sitting in a local restaurant, eating dinner. There's a TV mounted on the wall behind me, set to a news channel. I'm not paying attention to the TV, I'm reading a book on my Kindle as I eat. Then I notice the staff and other diners have stopped what they're doing and are staring at the TV. I turn around to see what's happening on the tube. There's a correspondent standing outside the Capitol building and he's saying, "...Repeat, it has been confirmed that Donald J. Trump has been declared the President of the United States." No other details nor any indication of timeframe. Just that statement repeated over and over.

Notes:

The restaurant I was in actually exists. I ate there last week. It wasn't a dream restaurant that I just knew as the familiar restaurant. The place even has a TV on the wall in the dining area.

I have no idea if this was announced after the election or if some time had passed since the election and there had been some sort of delay in the announcement.

Guess we'll find out in a few weeks.
Thanks DLP, I'd forgotten about this thread.

This morning I was feeling the tension surrounding the election tomorrow. I was praying that whoever wins the election will support Americans, ect. Then I asked about the current administration and Hillary Clinton. I heard, "Donald Trump will prosecute them when he gets in office". This was one of those Hummmmm moments. Well, I am looking forward the final vote count after Tuesday's election is over. I do feel calmer tho and not because it sounded like Trump would be in office. I feel calmer because I'm FINALLY hearing something and not just silence.
Watching the returns and can't shake a sense of "Here we go."