Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEXT PRESIDENT of the USA
And Trump it is.
Thanks given by:
What exactly is the here we go? I have a feeling there is a lot in the that statement.
(11-08-2016, 08:22 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Watching the returns and can't shake a sense of "Here we go."
Thanks given by:
I dunno. Not clear on that. That was before any projections were made. Now I'm listening to Trump's acceptance speech and the gobsmacked talking heads wondering what happened.

I may do a little tracking later...
Thanks given by:
Now I want to see if he will follow through with prosecuting the politician criminals
Thanks given by: Goldengirl
This morning when I woke and found out the results of the election, I cried like a cracked dam. I felt the release of energy and it felt really good and strange at the same time. For some reason, which of course I don't know about, Trump HAD to be elected. I feel like I am seeing a stage play being acted out and it's a weird feeling. So I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next act. Tongue
Thanks given by:
DLP gets dream come true. Any others? What a night last night!
Thanks given by:
I think there are a bunch of came true dreams on this topic.

In fact, now that I think of it, did we get any dreams that saw Clinton winning?
Thanks given by:
No, I don't think there were any.

(11-09-2016, 12:28 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: I think there are a bunch of came true dreams on this topic.

In fact, now that I think of it, did we get any dreams that saw Clinton winning?
Thanks given by:
Skeeter did.
Thanks given by:
I know that this is an old thread, but would like to share this for consideration. I did incubate a dream on the oncoming election and got this.

https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...ight=trump

In this dream which didn't make much sense to me at the time, Trump was "It" in the game of Duck, Duck, Goose and knocked Hillary clean out of the circle!
Thanks given by: ThePaladin , twiceblessed9