Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEY'RE HERE
ABOUT 3 A.M. (11/6/16) SAT. I HAD THE FOLLOW DREAM:

IN MY DREAM THE WORLD WAS CONTROLLED BY THE ARCADEANS (PHONETICALLY SPELLED). THEY LOOKED LIKE HUMANS, BUT LACKED EMOTIONS. WE WERE ALL DRESSED IN BLACK; THE ARCADEANS TOO.

I WAS NOT AFRAID OF THEM BUT FELT THEIR INTENTIONS WERE NOT HONORABLE. THEY LOADED US ON A BOAT TYPE VEHICHLE (FLAT AND HELD LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKE IT'S A SMALL WORLD AT DISNEY). THEY GAVE US A BOTTLE OF SOMETHING TO DRINK (SIZE OF A WINE BOTTLE). WE HEADED UNDER A BRIDGE INTO THE DARKNESS WHERE THEY TOLD US TO HOLD OUR BREATH WHILE WE DRANK THE ENTIRE BOTTLE. I KNEW WE WERE HEADING UNDER WATER. I WAS AFRAID, BUT I WASN'T AFRAID; I FELT I HAD PRACTICED FOR THIS MOMENT IN THE PAST. I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END FOR US, BUT WHEN WE AWOKE WE WERE ALL OKAY, BUT WALKING AROUND IN CIRCLES, TALKING AND APPEARED TO BE FINE.

I SAW A PHONE AND TRIED TO CALL 410-242----, MY PHONE NUMBER WHERE I LIVED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. ONE OF THE ARCADEANS CAUGHT ME AND KNOCKED ME TO THE FLOOR, SPIT ON ME AND KICKED ME AROUND AND EVERYONE WATCHED. SOMETIME DURING THE COURSE OF THE DREAM, WE WERE ALL MADE TO TAKE A PILL. I SAW DENZEL WASHINGTON THERE. I REMEMBERED THE WORD
AIR CONDITIONER; BUT DON'T KNOW HOW THAT PLAYED INTO THIS DREAM. WHEN A GROUP OF US TRIED TO WALK AWAY, THEY ALWAYS FOUND US. WE WERE ALLOWED TO WALK FREELY, BUT ONLY SO FAR.
Thank you Aletalete for posting. This is the 3rd dream about events happening against the will of the dreamer. Makes me go hummmmm. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATIONS. I WISH I HAD THE TIME TO FIND OUT HOW MANY TIMES A PERSON DREAMED SOMETHING. I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR OVER A WEEK AND AM HARDLY USING THE COMPUTER.
I GUESS EVEN IF I WEREN'T SICK I PROBABLY STILL WOULD NOT DO THAT UNLESS SOMETHING JUMPED OUT AT ME AS FAR AS RECALL WAS CONCERNED. I DID, HOWEVER, REALIZE RECENTLY THAT SEVERAL OF MY DREAMS DEALT WITH BIG AND BIG WHITE HOUSES.

THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON WITH THE ELECTIONS, NIBIRU, NEW WORLD ORDER, MY MOTHER WHO I CARE FOR WITH ALHEIMERS, MY KIDS AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AS I AM SURE EVERYONE CAN RELATE THESE DAYS.

I HOPE I DID THIS RESPONSE CORRECTLY AS IT LOOKS AS THOUGH I AM RESPONDING TO MYSELF. LOL THAT'S JUST PAR FOR THE COURSE.
You're title reminds me of a dream I posted when the site was done by George Ure. I don't know that it can come up in searches anymore. The dream was vivid enough that I can still remember it fairly well about 7 years after the fact.

In the dream, I was in my bed. The bed had spun a bit and hit into the wall, roughly 20 feet above the floor. Below me I could see a series of men, that were going from the wall into a closet. In the closet, they would constantly go to something like a fishbowl; they would pull something out of the fishbowl and eat it. Then they would move on outside the boundaries of my bedroom.

As I was in bed, I was moving lower and lower in the room, and the men were growing as I grew nearer to them. In my mind, I thought "Ah. I am going into their quantum reality".

Eventually my bed was down to the floor. I was watching the men going past me. One of them suddenly stopped; they had known I was there all along. The man looked at me, approached right to my face, and said "We're coming".

As I recall, the men were all bald, slightly older, wearing darker garb that looked like a monks robe. I don't recall the exact color now.

Does this remind you of "The Arcadians" in your dream? When confronted, I knew they were malevolent, although like you I was not afraid.
(11-08-2016, 02:07 AM)MTB_forums Wrote: You're title reminds me of a dream I posted when the site was done by George Ure.  I don't know that it can come up in searches anymore.  The dream was vivid enough that I can still remember it fairly well about 7 years after the fact.

In the dream, I was in my bed.  The bed had spun a bit and hit into the wall, roughly 20 feet above the floor.  Below me I could see a series of men, that were going from the wall into a closet.  In the closet, they would constantly go to something like a fishbowl; they would pull something out of the fishbowl and eat it.  Then they would move on outside the boundaries of my bedroom.

As I was in bed, I was moving lower and lower in the room, and the men were growing as I grew nearer to them.  In my mind, I thought "Ah.  I am going into their quantum reality".

Eventually my bed was down to the floor.  I was watching the men going past me.  One of them suddenly stopped; they had known I was there all along.  The man looked at me, approached right to my face, and said "We're coming".

As I recall, the men were all bald, slightly older, wearing darker garb that looked like a monks robe.  I don't recall the exact color now.

Does this remind you of "The Arcadians" in your dream?  When confronted, I knew they were malevolent, although like you I was not afraid.
THE PEOPLE IN MY DREAMS WORE BLACK LONG PANTS AND BLACK SHIRTS AND FIDORA-LIKE BLACK HATS. AS I STATED, I WAS AFRAID, BUT NOT AFRAID - I KNEW THEY WERE NOT OF GOOD INTENT. WHEN WE WENT INTO THE TUNNEL, I WAS AFRAID, BUT NOT, BECAUSE I FEEL I HAD PRACTICED FOR THAT MOMENT FOR A LONG TIME. EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN I GET A SICK WEIRD FEELING, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THIS IS A FEELING I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE AND HOPE NOT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN. I HAVE, HOWEVER, FELT THE FEELING OF NOT BEING SEEN BEFORE IN A DREAM. PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ME, PASSING ME, ME AFRAID, BUT THEY WALKED RIGHT PAST ME, NOT SEEING ME AS THOUGH I WAS INVISIBLE.